Post your poorfag meals

Post your poorfag meals.

8/10 breakfast would eat

a bit of mashed potatos with snags, peas and maybe gravy if you're feeling a bit bougie

the lower middle class weekday meal of choice

Boiled beans

When I was poor, I used to buy discounted cans of food from the grocery store - cans with dents or torn labels or that sort of thing. It was kind of a mystery what I'd find on any given trip. I'd combine it with other cheap ingredients like potatoes/turnips and turkey legs to make stew or a casserole or something edible. Bulk foods like dried peas/beans were also pretty cheap. I bought a 45-kilo sack (almost 100lbs) of dried pinto beans once for $30 from a Mexican store.

>poorfag

that's a fiber and CH rich 10/10 meal right there

>rice and mayonnaise
japanese poor people eat it

Yeah it has: 870kcal, 30g of protein and 100g of carbs total.

Perfect starting meal to fuel shitposting and later "gym".

>Burger king

>poorfag meal
Motherfucker when I was broke I would eat either 2 eggs or oatmeal for breakfast with nothing else added. I'd count myself lucky for having a some bread with it.

The only thing i eat is porridge, i then buy the cheapest casein powder available to get my protein. Sometimes i'll have a fruit too, like an apple. I've thought about adding beans but that may be a tad expensive.

Turkeys are like 30-40 cents a lb here right now. Buy that and some potatoes and stuff. Good eats and cheap as fuck.

Don't you guys have quark? It's cheap and loaded with protein.

Also pic slightly related.

Quark is very expensive. Costs like 3 euro per kilogram, way above my budget

i thought dairy products were cheap in sweden here 1kg quark costs under 2€ easily

i could see buying quark in bulk at some bigger grocery chain like willys, then the price could drop to 1-2 euro/kg. but i can't carry ''bulk purchases'' to my home.

What's quark?

RAIKASTA JA RAVITSEVAA

They look like dog food pallets.

Queso fresco batido; pienso que se elabora con leche de vaca. Se parece mas o menos como un estilo de requesón escurrido y mezclado. Es queso bien proteínico.

I'm quite convinced that she'd like it as well

dude mayonaise on rice is tasty
im not poor I'm just too lazy to make food more complex than that

Atherosclerosis in 3, 2,...

Fish sticks and dumplings. Get at me

CHI

r8 my slice lads

every pre made food is expensive for a poorfag, get out

poorfags are lazy that's why they're fat eating that processed garbage

its not cheaper than making your own food

indeed that's why they're fat since they're lazy to cook

R8

>Boiled beans
with?

Do you eat porridge and bread at the same?

Nice/10

What's the filling?

Pork + beef

It's a new world thing.
Wheat is not really that suitable for most of our tropical climate. Beans grow every fucking where...

Fun fact, colonialist hate beans when they reach south brazil. One of the principal complains written on letter where about beans and how horrible they taste. But 4 generation latter, we still eat it beside the availability of other crops. And most of the people actually enjoy it, and refuse to change diet. (not me. i hate "feijoada" with passion)

looks like diseased skin/10
fortune cookies/10

why not?

we have this bean dish, it's god tier

Sorry I've forgot we have pasta bread already.

Can confirm, and it's fairly cheap to make.

No one ever try to make beans look nice. For most of our history, beans where the cheapest thing you could afford to survive. And actually was a cash crop because other regions of my country where dedicated entirely to production of sugar cane, coffee or cattle, and so, where good importers of beans.

If you write "feijoada" on google, you will see those discussing black slurp that people love because it's in their tradition.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!
WHAT THE FUCK

white bread can be eaten with almost everything

carb me up famalam

Ooooo, polske byyydlo. Not surprised.

We boil pasta enough so that it is just as soft as porridge. Therefore it produce fuckin nice mouth feel with bread. And with cheese if you want.

>tfw no fuckin nice mouth feel with bread

looks like a nice toastie tbqh family and friends

You can steal this.
1. boil your pasta little too much.
2. season it with any sauce and little too much salt.
3. eat with your bread.

yarım ekmek arası köfte

HAХУЙ ПOШOЛ БЫPEHЬКO УПЫPЬ ЁБAHЫЙ HEHABИЖУ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo Russkie jealous that others have food. Just don't send me to gulag for wanting to fucking eat, you absolute fucking mongoloid piece of tatar shit.

i eat it a lot, it's cheap af.