Kosovo Thread

Give me one fucking reason why a country that has less than 6% of populus identifying as Serbian should ever be seriously considered an undetachable part of Serbia other than some nationalist bullshit about how some important stuff related to Serbs happened there in 1389.

ughhh Albo you gotta step up your game.

No reason
Butthurt

t.Adolfje Xhitlar

Because if it weren't so, Greeks wouldn't exist. Less than 6% of your popoulus is verified greek, everything else has kebab sauce running through them.

Give me one fucking reason why Macedonia should be called FYROM?

>it’s a republic
>it is formerly yugoslav
>it’s macedonian

t. Tonibler

National sovereignty bitch, ever heard of it?
If Kosovo is a legit country, then so are/were the CSA, Kurdistan, Nagorno-Karabakh, Herzeg-Bosnia, Serbian Krajina, and Republika Srpska.

>A greek not being pro-serv

So why not call it Macedonia?

Because "hurr durr an ethnic minority lives in that province" isn't enough to cancel national sovereignty in a democratic state? AlbANOs only became a majority in Kosovo i Metohija because they bred like rabbits in the 50s and 60s. With this mindset, you would divide India or Mexico into thousands of countries and you would argue that Marseille should be an independent islamic republic. Kosovo is a province of Serbia and should be treated as such.

>t. Catalonia freedom denier

How do I get a 5/10 Kosovar gf?

>Less than 6% of your popoulus is verified greek, everything else has kebab sauce running through them
Simply false.

Plus
>Implying that Serbs had a major involvement in Greek independence.

Because Macedonia is geographically and historically in Greece. FRYOM is an artificial country based on no idenity and no historical background whych is why they are openly faking their history and claiming they are the descendands of Alexander the Great.

False. Albanians are a majority in these regions since XVIII. The fact that it historically belonged to Serbia has nothing to do with the fact that its NOT Serbian land.

Catalonia is different because it's a fraud created by the far left as the opposition to Franco in the 1930s. Most of Catalans identify with Spain.

>it's a fraud created by the far left
Ah, the far left created their own language and customs just to spite Franco

Serbia is Kosovo

dissolve the Belgrade government and move the capital to Pristina

Consider it what you want, it doesnt matter because it will be taken by overwhelming force, carnage and violence as soon as there is nobody with an airforce to defend it.
It might take 5 years or 50, it matters little.

>I'm going to be a barbarian and there's nothing you can do about it!

Dinarics

> this flag
> this post

Albozergs live on borrowed time and its why they are butthurt, spiteful and lie to themselves. They dont like the inevitable

mad cuz not dinaric masterrace

Jel si ti taj tip iz mostara jebo te caca da te jebo

Nope but they did create an artificial separation between Catalans and Spaniards. Even the flag of catalonia is originally a flag designed by fucking commies back in the 1930s.

t 56% greek www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk&t=

>artificial separation between Catalans and Spaniards
If they speak a different language, that's a pretty big natural separation.

I mean separation as a separation of countries not a separation of cultures. Different cultures can live in one country if they are compatible with each other.

And they can also live alone when they want to

Sta je?