Groundhog Day (1993)

What would you have done if you were in his position?

Other urls found in this thread:

speedrun.com/the_witcher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>catched

Edge of Tomorrow or Live.Die.Repeat

What's the difference?

I could drink every single day without wasting money, worrying about liver failure, and no hangover.

Anyone???

I would have ended up doing what he did and gamifying my situation to try and achieve a "perfect" day.

One is a tagline that they put on the box in very large letters when they realized how generic the title sounded.

rape

lots and lots of rape

Probably most of what he did, but with more sex.

After i would have done all my fantasies and so on, i would probably take a more arty road and start studying things heavily.

rape.

wouldn't everyone?

The Pennsylvania polka

Found somewhere close to my point of respawn I could easily get a lot of cash. Probably spend a few days waking up literally just breaking into every apartment in the building.
Once I found a place that I could easily have the cash and be on the road within 20mins I would be solid.

Then would start flying around the world, seeing shit. It will be a bummer cos of timezones I wouldn't be able to see everywhere at night and day but I could get a lot done, take in a lot. Fuck girls everywhere of course.

I would also look into ways I could make legit money if somewhat legally in the 24 hours I had too, incase the day came where for whatever reason time did unfreeze, I would actually have something to show for it.

I would do lots of little tests to see if there were small things that remained. Like actually go to a Dr Scientist at a Lab guy and spend some time learning about the innards of my body and my mitoclorians, find out if it was an actual time reset or if my body was slowly changing. I would study the stars, learn about astronomy, is the whole universe also stuck in the loop? If its forever what happens if I crack space travel and teleportation eventually? I could teleport out of our galaxy where time is slower so the 24 hours resetting would actually be something like 24 years before resetting.

Would probably suss out all the girls in my aparment that I can fuck that day just with cold opens of knocking on their door and asking if they wanna fuck. I live in a big block I'm sure I could get 2 or 3 regular things that would vary things up some days. I'm not ugly.

I would learn shit. Languages is a good one, if time eventually does unfreeze if your suddenly fluent in a shitload of languages its easy enough to get a good high paying translating job.

browse the internet all day

Bang every female person around

shit in people's food. maybe walk on to some tables and squat in front of their faces and brap just as they're about to eat something. go to the movie theatre and shit in seats and then wait for someone to sit on it. hehe

why aren't you already doing it ?
you have 365 days in 2017 and you won't fuck anyone, why do you think you'll start to fuck instantly in this case ?

>why aren't you already doing it ?
Because rape has consequences.

rape the entire town

the old man in particular

This. I'd find all the posts with the most (You)s in the day and steal them

Actually i have a gf since 10 months now. We are talking a far out fantasy here, where you'd be "free" to do anything for a day, and start again fresh and new every morning. So i wouldn't start fucking, but i'd probably try to experiment all the things i didn't for whatever reason.
Do i have to explain how life would be different as a groundhog day, than our normal daily life? come on...

>teleport out of our galaxy where time is slower
what

I hope Punxsutawney has at least one pretty prostitute

i duno but i figure im smarter than you

You're not flying anywhere, the weather would keep planes grounded.

THIS

Is that groundhog getting fucked in the ass?

I would do a shitload of drugs every day. Just shitloads of drugs.

>run around the town and get into shenanigans
>learn little shit that makes you god
>coke spree
>rape spree
>murder spree
>few other degenerate sprees
>get comfy
>an hero
>try to break cycle in every conceivable manner
>become better person
>stop caring
>get the girl
Yeah, nbd

Don't you remember that the roads were blocked and shit? You're stuck there.

>rape spree
yous are sick monkeys

>catched

Probably would done a bit of the old rapin'

>kill and rape a bunch of people
>that was your last groundhog day repeat

Looks like someone is looking to get their shithole blasted.

He probably did everything that could be done in that day, absolutely everything. So there is literally nothing I could have done differently.

>there are people who belive that he didn't go into a "rape and murder" stage

Really? we don't see everything he does there.

>i'll play video games!
>progress you make is reset every day

well, shit.

>i'll get fit!

well, shit.

>people saying rape and murder
>Implying you'd have the balls
Haha, fuck off. What if the last reset was the day you did all that? Would you really risk it all? What if the universe was playing a massive joke, waiting for you to fuck up, only to stop the repeats?

>implying there exists games today that can't be speedrun in under 24 hours

After a while you'd do anything to make it stop.

If the progress is your own skill then it's not going to reset.
If you play games for ingame stickers because you got 5 wins then you suck dicks.

What about games that generally take 100 hours to complete, like Witcher 3

I would do a shitload of drugs every day. Just shitloads of drugs.

>Would you really risk it all?

Considering the mental state that would be involved, most wouldn't give a fuck.

(OP)
Found somewhere close to my point of respawn I could easily get a lot of cash. Probably spend a few days waking up literally just breaking into every apartment in the building.
Once I found a place that I could easily have the cash and be on the road within 20mins I would be solid.

Then would start flying around the world, seeing shit. It will be a bummer cos of timezones I wouldn't be able to see everywhere at night and day but I could get a lot done, take in a lot. Fuck girls everywhere of course.

I would also look into ways I could make legit money if somewhat legally in the 24 hours I had too, incase the day came where for whatever reason time did unfreeze, I would actually have something to show for it.

I would do lots of little tests to see if there were small things that remained. Like actually go to a Dr Scientist at a Lab guy and spend some time learning about the innards of my body and my mitoclorians, find out if it was an actual time reset or if my body was slowly changing. I would study the stars, learn about astronomy, is the whole universe also stuck in the loop? If its forever what happens if I crack space travel and teleportation eventually? I could teleport out of our galaxy where time is slower so the 24 hours resetting would actually be something like 24 years before resetting.

Would probably suss out all the girls in my aparment that I can fuck that day just with cold opens of knocking on their door and asking if they wanna fuck. I live in a big block I'm sure I could get 2 or 3 regular things that would vary things up some days. I'm not ugly.

I would learn shit. Languages is a good one, if time eventually does unfreeze if your suddenly fluent in a shitload of languages its easy enough to get a good high paying translating job.

rape the entire town

Unfortunately the only drugs you would be able to do would have to be located in that small Pennsylvania town. Of course you could always raid the drug store I guess. Probably no cocaine though.

>teleport out of our galaxy where time is slower
what

Bang every female person around

speedrun.com/the_witcher

>2 hours

Nice meme.

>Found somewhere close to my point of respawn I could easily get a lot of cash.

Easy. Find a place where they sell those scratchable lottery tickets. Buy them all, find which ones have the winning numbers.

>rape spree
yous are sick monkeys

He probably did everything that could be done in that day, absolutely everything. So there is literally nothing I could have done differently.

>speedrunning

autism incarnate

>kill and rape a bunch of people
>that was your last groundhog day repeat

>people saying rape and murder
>Implying you'd have the balls
Haha, fuck off. What if the last reset was the day you did all that? Would you really risk it all? What if the universe was playing a massive joke, waiting for you to fuck up, only to stop the repeats?

I don't disagree, but if an autist can do it in 2, a normal person could enjoy it for 20.

>not using your repeats to learn what the girl likes/her history/etc to know her so well that you're basically hypnotizing her into consensual sex by hitting all her fantasies and behaviors perfectly

No worries then.

Looks like someone is looking to get their shithole blasted.

Try to sing the entirety of "Station to Station" and not fuck it up

and also rape the town

Anyone???

After a while you'd do anything to make it stop.

Imagine if you fucked up the last action at like 11:00pm, would you have an autistic rage scene?

browse the internet all day

I would rape that gopher until it told me the secret of time manipulation.

You're not flying anywhere, the weather would keep planes grounded.

rape the entire town

I remember it, doesn't he get stuck in the simulation even though they turn it off and his dead?

>i'll play video games!

well, shit.

Probably would done a bit of the old rapin'

Bots?

While giving the news, I'd pull down my pants and shit a giant turd into the groundhog hole

Probably most of what he did, but with more sex.

>run around the town and get into shenanigans
>learn little shit that makes you god
>coke spree
>rape spree
>murder spree
>few other degenerate sprees
>get comfy
>an hero
>try to break cycle in every conceivable manner
>become better person
>stop caring
>get the girl
Yeah, nbd

I could drink every single day without wasting money, worrying about liver failure, and no hangover.

i duno but i figure im smarter than you

The Pennsylvania polka

Why didn't they call this movie
>Live. Rape. Repeat

Doubting

Petrol is cheap and effective.

>Max Keeble's Big Rape

Skip the ground hog reporting, take a vehicle and fuck off out of the town before the snow storm start

Tetris & klax