Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

>Why are white Americans so good looking?
good joke

brits are prettier

Wow, so this is the true power of britbong education system
Glad to see that your Cambridge years were pretty damn useful

She could bully me with her feet all day long.

>americans
>white

It's because you don't see the average Americans all that often.
As 90+% of Americans you see are celebrities (who are expected to have above average looks), of course you're going to think that Americans are somehow better looking than other nationalities.

>those teeth
you have got to be kidding me. Even when and where you least expect it, the stereotype is affirmed.

Fuck, is toothpaste illegal in that country or what? This is beyond dire.

or
>they are rich people that get surgery and image consultants

you just wish that she was your cute bunnyfu

NO IM JUST FUCKING MAD NOW. WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE SEVERELY SHITTY, GINGIVITIS-RIDDEN, OR OTHERWISE HEAVILY ROTTEN AND DISCOLORED TEETH AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE? IVE SEEN IT IN BRITISH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT MY COLLEGE FOR FUCKS SAKE

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY PUT IN THE FOOD OVER THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE!? I'm not even shitposting now. I need one of you nigs to explain the phenomenon of British teeth. This is a borderline UN health crisis at this point

There are a lot of good looking people but there are a lot of hideous people too because we have 100 million people with British ancestry (including Irish)

im not sure at this point, I really want to say thats is a mean and exaggerated stereotype, but as an immigrant id be lying If I sat here and pretended that I haven't heard the same thing about the Brits in other countries.

it's really depressing

still cute desu.

This.

US has very nice women until they turn 30, then they look like a truck run over their faces

without make-up they look like zombies

I was about to say that you were overreacting then i saw .

sorry i can't hear you over the sound of all your women leaving you for us

melania is literally european

looks a bit like donald and bruce jenner combined

Try the superior British actress Lucy Boynton then.

Post more taytay stat

Surprisingly nice feet game

It''s sad that he didn't know that...isn't it?

Any how: don't mock our first lady, Ahmed, and fuck your clock.

She knows where her heart truly belongs.

big fat bum.

Really you're unironically judging on celebs? It's the same reason Pajeets in the US are all overachievers, big numbers and a highly competitive environment, just how many American celebs were born outside the US?

It goes the same for everything from sports to science, this is literal selection.

>Fuck, is toothpaste illegal in that country or what?