Reminder:

Reminder:

Attached: article-2685283-1F7FDE1D00000578-666_634x620.jpg (634x620, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TN5iasyEms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened here again

Attached: 1484920582963.jpg (250x250, 23K)

que tiro foi esse, parcé?

They beat them in the Olympics two years later, so they redeemed themselves.

Yeah, no.

Even if teams actually sent their A squads to the olympics - which they don't - nothing could erase 1-7.

I had forgotten about that already. Olympic football is irrelevant nowadays.

I've been lurking Sup Forums since late 2006/early 2007 and I still can't grasp who barneyfag is. neither would I know how to trip if I didn't accidentally trip once

but point is, why do you reply with that image to his posts? seen you in a bunch of other threads

Did Big Phil commit suicide yet? Where the fuck is he now anyway?

still exiled in China perhaps

He’s a spazzy Canadian NEET who had some traumatic experience with Barney the Dinosaur and MLP in special ed classes in high school and now is on a quest to “shame” people who post MLP outside of /mlp/. Of course the irony is now that MLP is basically dead and irrelevant while he still routinely makes a pest of himself everywhere.

I don't think I ever ran into him more than 3 times. my main boards are Sup Forums Sup Forums and /k/ with some /vr/ and /o/

Real talk. If Big Phil walked down the street in any given Brazilian city, what would happen to him? Are people still pissed, or have they largely moved on?

and I still don't understand why the BR guy always replies to the other BR with a picture of lee. please explain

Eu nao desculpe, eu nao esqueço

Attached: n-JEAN-628x314.jpg (628x314, 30K)

Give him some weird looks at worst, they won't beat him on the spot or something; we aren't that much of savages. Don't forget he won the 2002 WC, many people still have some respect with him.

Reminder they did this before the game. Just as pathetic as the result

Attached: 1297581240305_ORIGINAL.jpg (650x466, 65K)

Good chance he would be attacked. Nothing to do with who he is.

He predominantly posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but he'll potentially appear anywhere without warning. I've even seen him on /ck/ once.

No idea about the BR guy, though.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Müller (11' minutes), Klose (23' minutes), Kroos (24' minutes, 26' minutes), Khedira (29' minutes), Schürrle (69' minutes, 79' minutes)

Oscar (90' minutes)

Hey I find this offensive, delete this NOW

never forget

I'm pretty sure it won't happen to Italy.

Newfag her,Can anyone get the match threads during this game?

>"...And Germany lead! Müller! Thomas Müller from the corner puts Germany in front! His fifth goal of this world cup! Who picked him up? No one picked him up."
>"Klose! Brilliant save! Klose scores! Historical! Germany two - Brazil nil and Miroslav Klose is the All-Time World Cup Record Goalscorer! And Brazil have a mountain to climb in their own backyard against Germany, they are two down inside 23 minutes."
>"Mesut Özil. Lahm in all kinds of space. Lahm. Müller, through Müller, could be embarrassing. It's three! Toni Kroos! Brazil have fallen apart inside 25 minutes."
>"And it's going to be embarrassing. It could be four! It's four nil to Germany! After 25 minutes, Fernandinho caught in possession. Brazil are being humiliated, humbled and taken apart by Germany!"
>"Khedira. Özil. Khedira! Five Nil! Five Nil! Absolute humiliation...scored their first in the eleventh minute, their second in the 23rd, their third in the 24th, their fourth in the 26th and their fifth in the 29th. Martin, they scored four(4) goals in the last six(6) minutes!"

Attached: huelocaust_fixed.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Firmino,Raffael,Naldo,Miranda should been in the squad but Felipão is a total retarded and bring fuckers like Fred,Jô,Dante and fucking David Luiz

that's right,
it's cuz you are not playing in the World Cup

>barney
what do you mean barney, isnt that Ricky Rubio?

youtube.com/watch?v=2TN5iasyEms

It scrolls

Already did

Attached: fairycrying.gif (480x268, 2.1M)

this

The best part is the bandwagonning women crying as though they care about the result. Probably worse than our bandwaggoning female Rugby fans.

Only 107 (or thereabout) days until Mitrovic scores a hat trick against Brazil in Moscow.

Don't be american, that was the joke.

more like Fatbitch lmao

He's going to Fatbitch your entire defense into submission, just you wait.

I don't think he will score, would bet in Tadić if we concede.

What makes you think they both won't score en route to Moscowazo?

Brazil will probably be first and Servia and Switzerland will battle for the second spot

You can be first and still lose 5-2 in the group

If we lose against Serbia will be something like 1 or 2 goal difference but I think won't happen

>world cup final
>you are in the crowd
>you don't know how you got there
>you are alone
>the only thing you remember is that it's important you are there
>it's Argentina v Portugal
>it's 1-0 to tsuuuunited
>refball and messi steps up for pen
>your phone rings
>ITS PIC RELATED

do you answer

Attached: 1520870282639.jpg (495x528, 75K)

>you are in the crowd
>you are alone
Story of my life.

wanker