/extraflags/ and /flags/

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Overweight Edition

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

first for MAKE THE SCRIPT WORK WITH MY SHIIIIIIT

use the superior browser waterfox or greasemonkey/tampermonkey extention to solve Firefox issues

I use greasemonkey but it doesn't work still
(also whaddya think of this flag I made for d&d)

woah page 1

gimme back my internet, poo

I meant violentmonkey, not greasemonkey. My bad.

Very sexy flag, friend. You should rate the flag I made for my buddy's nationstate.

breddy good but the fake creases are kinda gay, I'll reinstall it with tampermonkey I guess. I should get back into nationstates but my old nation was delet from innactivity

thanks based sevierfag, my regionals are finally back

I mainly am in it for the off-books rp situations, it is rather enjoyable to me.

I've always been into rp stuff like that, although the councils and communicating with other countries upsets my flagtism, I wish I could find my flag for my nationstate from like 5 years ago. had like an eyeball on it because authoritarianism

the current rp spot I'm in is completely in Discord, and we update the forum messageboards with updates. If you'd want, I can PM you a link, just pretend you don't know me.

hit me up BUDDY

PM'd via Sup Forums Pass messenger

kill me

me too

jajajajaja dame más dólares

g'night /flag/

bumpo

t. 56%

dios mio!

>

the edition GOES AT THE FUCKING TOP

da

page 9

Jesus fucking christ

ChataNOOGA nigga

brown and black are supposed to be on the top mi amigo

Continuing road trip (Ayvacık-Hakkari), Ankara-Kayseri traveled for today.

Mamak

Elmadağ

Yahsihan

Kırıkkale

Keskin

Akpınar

Kırşehir

Mucur

Hacıbektaş

Avanos

Kocasinan

Bünyan

Pınarbaşı

Gürün (missing regional)

Darende

Akçadağ

Malatya

God bless, user.

Gratzi

Whoah, page 10

I have found an extraflags minigame: disable the script and real the general, trying to guess who is who

Woah, page 3

can confirm is nice game
i play it everytime i phonepost

bump

Why doesn't Dorset love me