The absolute madman

> be PAOK president
> get refballed
> jump on the pitch carrying a gun
Discuss.

Attached: DYCVpEbW0AEjMUp.jpg (848x1200, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGt0edvOT-c&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am i a retard or that gun is back to front?

looks like a revolver, that's pretty badass.

It’s really no big deal.
My son’a teacher carries a revolver on her waist.

apologize

Attached: olympiakos.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

cause he's left handed

to get it faster with his left I think I'm not k

#cometobesictas

>refballed

so you can open carry in greece?
they're in the EU, the weather is great, and you can defend yourself? greece sounds like a paradise.

You don't holster a gun like a sword though

Yeah! You can also not get a job ever.

i'm sure /biz/ will alert me to a completely foolproof investment to ensure a suitable income.

harder to steal from behind

As an olympiacos supporter I would like to apologise to potential /k/ommando Ivan. Not a lot of people carry over here. Mostly golden dawn pretend militia members.

Also propably cheaper than a glock 19. It's 600€ (730$) over here.

>Not a lot of people carry over here. Mostly golden dawn members

uh that seems like its going to eventually become an issue

Attached: oo-hurts-little-more-meirl-7643164-01.jpg (500x504, 71K)

You can get a carry permit but you are not allowed to defend yourself. Law states that guns may be used for hunting or target shooting in verified shooting ranges. There are even seperate permits for each use.

>its no big deal

Apart from the fact that carry is strictly prohibited for everyone in stadiums
Notice that even the cops on the background dont carry firearms

Well dude's russian. Cultural differences n shiet

You can carry for self defence but its very hard to get
Nevertheless open carry is prohibited
So this guy is looking at least on
>illegal carry
>brandishing

Saw this and thought what a madman. Came here expecting to see a mdman thread and I wasn't dispointed

>shall not be infringed

nough said

anyway Greek league is only good for shit like this and god tier hooliganism otherwise it's pretty unwatchable

youtube.com/watch?v=BGt0edvOT-c&t=2s

also dont forget guys we're here for riot and hooligan tourism

no kiss cams here

I say we get rid the of the teams altogether and have the fans pitted against each other on the field
200 from each club, last man standing, spectators are allowed (expected) to help their team by launching objects from their seats

goal was offside, but greeks are short tempered manlets anyway

It's pakistan tier teams playing in mostly fixed matches. It only gets interesting when shit like yesterday's match happen and that's coming from an olympiacos supporter.

>SHALL

Greeks are the right thing at european football

>>shall not be infringed nough said
You're not in America. And idk what the law is like in Greece

>And idk what the law is like in Greece
It's shit. Saigas are the most tacticooly assaulty guns we can get.

Dont forget to bring your girlfriend/fiance/date for our new Couple Riots™ package!
Included:
>Riot Policemen to throw romantic fireworks at
>Clashes all around the historical centre of Athens
>All round after-dark hours from dusk to dawn
>Garbage cans and tire hearths

Get cozy around the flaming barricades and make her cry from emotion before you cry from teargas!
Call now at 990-RIOTHONEYMOON!

Attached: riotdating.jpg (470x311, 57K)

I would pay for it

>manlets

Dont like the noisy and crowded urban riots?
Want to witness the beautiful Aegean coastline but dont want to miss out the fun? Say no more!
Now with our new Camping Riots™ package you can combine both!

Use the unique topography for your advantage to hide your camp and evade the Riot Police or band together with other campers and squat the beach!
Call now at 990-RIOTCAMPING

Attached: riotcamping.jpg (1024x512, 81K)

Can I bring an illegal imported ak from yugoslavia and role play as 17N member? I have to pay extra?

Due to some unfortunate deaths leading to severe crackdown on our Nazi™ and Anarchist™ factions, the Political Terrorism™ package is at the moment canceled
Keep up with updates for the similar upcoming Islamic Terrorism™ package

Based

My uncle shoots heroin, my father used to do cocaine
My moms smoked weed with her friends the day I turned eight
Started smoking age twelve, sold it at fourteen
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity

Attached: Γιαννακόπουλος-Δημήτρης-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 106K)

I DON'T PRACTICE SANTERIA
I AIN'T GOT NO CRYSTAL BALL

The king is dead and we are left with are cocaine junkies, chechen manlets and obese shipowners

Attached: Mac.jpg (358x531, 20K)

Holy shit, that's like the most greek man I've ever seen.

Quality

Attached: 1517791059718.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>Chrysostomos Psomiadis

>AKA Makis/Agapoulas/Makaros/Bic Mac Mobster and businessman born in 1955 in Kavala, the son of a priest. He grew up in Nea Philadelphia and used to be part of Gate 21, an Ultras group for the football club AEK. In 1973, he was chosen to be part of the security of the team during their games throughout the country, and he apparently bought a gun with the money they gave him.

>He apparently then got involved in crime, involved in the protection racket of nightclubs and gambling dens. He also lived in Italy and in Switzerland, where he was involved in smuggling, most notably of gold, videos and currency. In 1982, he was involved in the kidnapping of shipwright Nikos Sechopoulos, apparently because he owed him money. He and 15 other people were arrested for the case, but they were all acquitted for the case.

>He was since 1987 under an Interpol arrest warrant for fraud and forgery. He also bought a quantity of 165kg of gold by paying partly in cash and partly with bounced checks (who were either fake or stolen), owing as much as more than 1.6 millions dollars. In 1989, he was sentenced in absentia, to 2 years in prison for embezzlement and forgery. His wife, Eleni Stamelou, was convicted to 22 months.

>He also became the owner of several nightclubs in Athens, most notably the "Marakes", "Ameriki Street", but also the "Spartacus", "Rumors" as well as the "King Size". He also became the owner of the tabloid "To Onoma" in 1995, who published an article accusing PASOK Minister of Environment Kostas Laliotis of having received 4.5 millions drachmas in bribes to entrust the construction of an Airport in Spata to a German company. It was revealed theses accusations were based on forged documents, though even then Psomiadis was acquitted of the charges of forgery and false accusations.

Attached: macslave.jpg (470x255, 27K)

>On October 2002, he was convicted to 12 years of prison for another case of forgery against the state, be he was released a week later after giving a doctor's certificate stating the he was suffering from tuberculosis.

>In 1989, he became President of the AEK basketball club, where he spent a lot of money signing some players for the season. According to American former AEK BC player, Danny Vranes (whom Psomiadis once threatened him and his pregnant wife), Psomiadis used to bribed the referees during various of the AEK BC games. During this time, he was also shot, albeit non-fatally, outside the Aegli Zappiou multiplex in Athens, by a gangster nicknamed "The Dutchman".

>In 2001, Makis Psomiadis became the Chairman of the AEK Football Club. In 2003, he came to the home of AEK's striker Demis Nikolaïdis with 8 henchmen, threatening to break both his legs, presumably because of a dispute over his contract. The same year, he and the Club were accused of tax evasion and owed 18 million euros of debt to the state: Psomiadis and the entire AEK's Board resigned in protest. He is also currently accused of having embezzled at least 21 million euros from the club during his presidency.

Attached: ΜΑΚΑΡΟΣ.jpg (645x350, 64K)

>A few years later, he ended up being the unofficial owner of the Kavala Football Club through his son Stavros. He and his son were involved in several cases of match-fixing in order to win bets (at least 41 games from 2009 to 2011), in association with other clubs owners, including Yiorgos Tsakoyiannis (owner of the second division Ilioupoli FC), Nikos Pantelis (owner of 2nd division Ethnikos Asteras) and Achilleas Beos (former of the Super League club Olympiakos Volos and current mayor of Volos). It is noteworthy that Kavala was promoted to the Super Liga in 2009 and reached the semi-finals of the Greek cup the following year. He once rewarded Kavala players with bags fulls of cash after their victory over the AEK. After he was indicted in the match-fixing case, Psomiadis fled to FYROM to evade arrest, though he was caught in Skopje on November 2011.

>He was extradited in Greece on April 2012 to stand trial. He was convicted in December 2013 to 4½ years of prison for attempted blackmail and bribery, and to 10 years in 2014 for the AEK's embezzlement case. He is currently jailed in Korydallos. His son Stavros was also arrested for his role in the match-fixing network as well as tax evasion, but was released in January 2014. His daughter, Christina, is the girlfriend of basketball player Yiannis Bourousis, who was involved in a doping scandal, and it was apparently Makis who procured him the steroids.

>Makis Psomiadis passed away on January 2016. He is buried in Nea Philadelphia, near his mother grave.

Attached: psomiadis.jpg (660x484, 71K)

so did he point the gun at somebody or whats the big ruckus about? he was just concealed carrying so wheres the problem?

Why try to improve football quality when you can have memes?

Attached: received_1599346646851276.jpg (720x492, 46K)

That dude wanted to bring Sambonis to Aek

lol

Guns are not allowed in stadiums. Even cops are not allowed to carry.

Also, carrying a gun, and threatening the ref, on top of being Paok is just too much.

Friendly reminder that PAOK:

>refaballed his way into winning the cup last year against Panathinaikos and AEK
>refballed Panathinaikos into a home defeat on paper because someone threw a can of beer on their coach's head, having Panathinaikos get a -3 and and a -2 next season
>attacked the coach of OSFP in the same fashion 2 weeks ago, and got the initial ban of their home stadium lifted miraculously during midnight the day before the match with AEK
>score an offside goal and got butthurt is was legally ruled out
>invaded the pitch guns blazing
>The same people now saying that there is a war against them in greece.

PAOK is literally the golden dawn of greek football, somehow managed to be worse than OSFP.

Just give them their own country and be done with them, their retarded regionalism, their stupid Metro, ugly dialect and Orc FC
Sell Macedonia to Bulgaria where they will be like and everyone will be happy, we even get rid of the land border with the Turks eliminating half the border hoppers.
Greece ends at Aliakmon

Attached: aliakmon.jpg (296x297, 44K)

>leave nerman to me

We need to find a name.
Bulgaria? Mpaokstan? SaΛonika (with nice fat russian L)? Mordor maybe?

I dont care if they call it Best Greece as long as the border is closed and I dont have to listen from them or about them ever again

He walked up to a ref, made sure the ref saw the holster, then told the ref his career was finished

literally seething

>noguntuguese

>when the stadium DJ starts playing 'Happy'

Attached: 1259015493588.jpg (211x251, 14K)

This bridge fight sequence is kino af

I love how flustered Paokniggers get when you call them bulgarians. Meanwhile their acts of violence and general thuggery would make the slavviest slavs feel ashamed of themselves.

Olympiakos and Panathinaikos fans are nowhere near as bad as them. AEK fans are probably the best of the bunch, they haven't done anything too violent lately IIRC, in last year's cup final it was PAOK's fans who started trouble.

top kek
>Greece goverment shut down the league
TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1520847595_723633_1520856588_portada_normal_recorte1.jpg (720x405, 43K)

SYRIZA are just PAOK's lackeys. Savvidis owns multiple media outlets (all of them pro-government) and has donated lots of money to the state.
So instead of punishing PAOK, our retarded commie government punishes everyone.
Tsipras and his band of faggots need to get executed.

Newspapers here says he also have connections with Le Putin Boogeyman meme. Is true?

Actually, for once its true

Yeap, the dude is a gangster, nothing less.
Same goes for both Olympiakos's and AEK's owners actually, but they're a lot more discrete. They're not retarded enough to assault a referee.

World Cup 2018 is gonna be so interesting

Came here for this thread after reading about it on lithuanian news. First time on Sup Forums since eurobasket 2017.

Mad respect to greece

Aesthetic af. Based Greece.

I assume that guy is not stupid. Is he powerful enough to get away with it?

check

For sure
Illegal carry is a misdemeanor anyway, so there is no short of custody prior to the trial, most penalties imposed can be paid off in exchange of parole and most importantly if you use legal shennanigans to drag the trial process long enough (5 years- which is not unrealistic in the Greek legal system) you can get off the hook entirely due to time-barred law

> Russian riot police
It will be fine

>PAOK owner is a gun blazing idiot with ties to Putin
>OSFP owner is a prime suspect for match fixing and also a drug lord
>AEK owner has been previously sentenced for multiple briberies and was charged for oil smuggling but miraculously all his accusers did not show up in court. He also owns the only betting company in Greece, which renders him illegal to own a team as well.
>Panathinaikos boss is a known drug addict with ties to illegal Asian betting companies

The funny thing is that these 4 are just the cream of the crop.

I hope Cossacks are there too
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

>a drug lord
Just a humble drug merchant