Why did he touch the worm?

Why did he touch the worm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g&index=7&list=PLeQh5aim4jTu0pXM550_M0XlB5b6yiAVB
youtube.com/watch?v=Ireq92-7Kk8
screenrant.com/prometheus-deleted-scenes-blu-ray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they always touch the worm! because they're idiots! that's why anybody does anything, because they're IDIOTS!

Because hack writers.

Bill Nye would have touched the worm too.

because he was a friendly guy, he tried it with the geologist

>terrified of other thing
>run around get lost
>lemme touch this alien thing though

Because he is biologist, or whatever excuse Prometheus apologists have been using now.

Theres a deleted scene where they find other worms first that are indigenous to the moon and they aren't hostile. These are actually the same worms, just heavily mutated by the black goo.

Pretty much every death in that movie was following some out of character or bizarrely stupid decision

Well this changes everything. Why would they delete that?

Fox and Damon Lindelof are my guesses

Worm fetish. Couldn't resist. If you watch the scene again you can clearly see his boner.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g&index=7&list=PLeQh5aim4jTu0pXM550_M0XlB5b6yiAVB

here it is actually

cause it looks like a penis and he's a faggot

- The other guy was scared so tried to be the big man and show no fear
- he's a biologist and the worm is the only living piece of organic life they've encountered so far, so he's naturally curious
- he hasn't eaten or slept in a while and the spooky cave is getting to him so he's not thinking straight
- the worm is a manifestation of the homosexual tension between the two guys, the biologist was the one who initially approached the other guy so he also approaches the worm first

they were worried about promoting friendly worms because the hentai artists would have gone to town with the idea. yes, modeseven, we're looking RIGHT at you.

fox have blocked this on copyright grounds. alternative site / webm version?

>"Crikey! What a beautiful little space cobra, hold still now darling while I shove me thumb up your butthole."

>the biologist pet the worm
>the cave expert get lost in the cave while everybody else go in and out just fine
truly a masterpiece.

I like people who defend they are all idiots becasue charlize theron wants the mission to fail. Then she joins the crew like hey, this will be fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Ireq92-7Kk8

What exactly has happened to this guy again?

It's been a few years since I last watched Prometheus, but is this the guy who touched the worm? How the fuck did he mutate intot that?

The worm got in his suit and into his body.

And that worm mutated his entire body into this acrobatic dogshit? Amazing writing.

He was aroused. Did you not hear him try to sweet-talk it? He wants to fuck the worm.

There was a reason they decided to cut the scene, you know.

Even still, it's more plausible than "mystery goo creates xenomorph out of a human squid baby fetus".

Wait, is this supposed to be a joke? It seems like one, but bought it.

>this alien worm thing kinda looks like a cobra snake
>you know those snakes that are infamous for being venomous?
>anyway, let me just tickle this worm real quick

That part wasn't deleted. You can see the black goo leaking out of the vases as they leave the vase room. It cuts to an angle of the goo on the ground, with tiny regular earthworms swimming in it.

It's very real, video is gone tho

screenrant.com/prometheus-deleted-scenes-blu-ray/

no it looks like a penis and that guy was a huge faggot that's why he pet it

It's a vagina

Maybe he was searching for the true feminine penis?

Because wanted to be loved.

It's a vagina mounted on a penis shaft.

A paginis.

>biologist
>literally looking at a creature displaying warning signs
>ignores them

It's just horror movie logic. The second anyone encounters the monsters they get down syndrome.

Why would he assume a creature from literally lightyears from Earth would develop the same survival tactics as a snake?

Didn't John Hurt fucking poke the egg in Alien, too?

No, it opened automatically and he just looked into it.

I dunno, convergent evolution maybe?

hot

It certainly moved and looked like one.

Because his mum sells apples

why assume somethings safe to fucking touch on an alien planet?

It was pretty much a pink alien spitting cobra

I think you meant to quote

Are you suggesting, that just because it's alien, that means a supposed biologist should throw away their entire retinue of acquired knowledge on animal behavior throwing caution to the wind and just ASSUME an alien worm that has already reared itself just wants to make friends?

He was a libtard who was raised on the idea that aliens din do nuffin wrong.

This is too simple for the normies to understand. That thing is from space, so it must be unfanthomable to us.

>t. Mars biologist

>hissing noises
>opening mouth
>I wonder what's about to happen
Also they were there looking for their creators who obviously would have had something in common with humans, so it's not crazy to think other creatures there might also share some attribute with earth-life.

My headcanon is that Weyland knew damn well what they wer going to visit, as did David (and Charlize's character, too), and picked a bunch of dolts to be his "top scientists" in order to further facilitate contact with whatever they found.

Just like Ash sending the nostromo to the derelict on purpose.

Post the scene

None of them really mattered it was mostly just smoke and mirrors to get Shaw to go along as well as the security team mainly under the control of Vickers and Weyland/David so that Weyland could avoid death since that has been his primary drive for pushing the Weyland corporation in the direction it was headed technologically with synthetics and AI.

>Biologist touches unknown biology
>Geologists in charge of maping gets lost
This movie was a mess

>not paying attention to character motivations

Stop being a pleb.

This, Theron character always ran straight into solving problems, that was her doom.

yeah thats real cute and all but what about the bonus situation

how come the operators on the prometheus were so shitty

Bill Nye would like to touch your worm.

He fell face first into the goo

he's not a scientist

remember when the engineer was just an elephant like alien and there was no black goo with hundreds of possible mutations?

>the engineer was just an elephant like alien
This pissed me off the most.

>lol behind this weird looking armor there's a fucking humanoid xD

and he's like a marble statue from the reninassence
and he created life on earth, not primates but all life, he like created the frist fishes who then turn into mammals and finally to us and he doesn't speak
and the facehugger well there are different types of them because reasons and now we have a new alien type but we won't show more of them XDDD
fuck ridlely scott

oh and he's not the same size cause this is a different engineer and ship too

fucking ridley should've done a completly different movie with these marble engineers
it would've work but he wanted to cash in with the alien franchise

HE WAS
J E S U S
E
S
U
S

He didn't that is the other guy. The guy in the deleted scene here is not the biologist. The biologist approaches the worm which gets around his arm, the other guy tries to cut it lose but the worm has acid blood which melts his helmet, HE then falls forward into the goo which mutates him into the guy that is lying outside of the Prometheus and starts trashing people, this is not the same biologist guy who was petting the snake. They find him later with the snake inside.

>obvious human body of someone from your crew
>lol hey dude come look at dis
this fucking movie

Curiosity killed a cat.

You intentionally provoke an unknown animal into attacking because you are trying to gage hostility and are somewhat ready to defend against it. Is this really that hard to figure out for you guys?

Let's say you've never seen a cheetah before. You're armed with an 8 gauge shotgun that could blow its brains out easily, but because you're not just running around shooting everything you see, you decide instead to do a bit of research. So you "poke the bear" to see if the cheetah takes advantage of the opportunity or not to attack you. But you have your shotgun ready to defend yourself.

If you didn't provoke the cheetah, then 30 seconds later it jumps on you from the shadows when you're totally vulnerable and rips you apart. Even though provoking it into attacking is risky, leaving it alone is riskier. Force engagements that are more favorable for you, and avoid ones that aren't favorable for you. That's how you survive in a hostile world. I guess since Sup Forums is full of numales who haven't had a hard day in their life it makes sense why you guys wouldn't understand.

t. humble seeker of Colbert memes from Sup Forums

t. autist projecting

Literally not how you 'research'

tl;dr OP it was bad writing / characterization, they needed a way to off characters Alien style without a xenomorph

CUZ MY SEX WORM

What an awful post

why didn't it enter thru the ass?

the plot demanded that he did

>bright fucking light inside the helmet shone at the actor's face
at least be sublte about it

It was deleted, we see the worms but nobody else does. The scene that user speaks of has Fifield finding the worms and shitting his pants with glee at being the very first human who finds alien life.

There is also another deleted moment in the Hammerpede scene, where Milburn actually scoffs at Fifield for trying to touch the mutated worm, and Fifield replies that their suits are tough and that nothing can break through them.

Yes, this plot hole was actually caused by retarded editing.

The whole movie suffers from bad editing. The scene where Weyland and his guys leave the ship during the zombie attack is confusing as hell due to shoddy editing

Terrified of a dead body....A DEAD FUCKING BODY!!

I'd say bad writing.

> it's a 'they deleted the scenes that made the movie make sense' episode

>fifield crouches/folds up like a sleeping xenomorph from aliens
>runs over Fifield like the APC from aliens does
>deletes it so people wont get the wrong idea and think a better director is making this movie

what a hack

>Why did he touch the worm?

The same reason the mapmaker got lost, and the reason Charlize Theron is running in a straight line just so that she can be crushed by a slowly rolling spaceship.

In other words, absolute shit writing, which pretty much sums up Prometheus.

running in a straight line from a slowly rolling spaceship is exactly the sort of thing a real woman would do. even competent women become retarded when confronted with danger

So in your vast experience of running from gigantic falling spaceships on far away planets, which side would you have chosen to run to?

Left, or right?

How would you decide which side was the safe one?

Furthermore, how do you stay so calm in such a situation? Any advice?

>Left, or right?

Pick one you retard.

If a gigantic slowly moving object is about to crush you unless you go to EITHER SIDE, you will move to EITHER SIDE.

>Pick one you retard.

Ok, so when the spaceship falls to one side and crushes literally everything in that side, what do you do then?

>If a gigantic slowly moving object is about to crush you unless you go to EITHER SIDE, you will move to EITHER SIDE.

Someone didnt fully understand the scene. Why dont you go rewatch it please.

I hate it
If any of the scientists bothered to fuckign stop for a second in the room of vases to take samples of all the shit ie the FUCKING SOIL THAT YOU TAKE SAMPLES OF they would have noticed the fucking worms
and then they would have gtfo'd because that's life cunt
also the deleted fifield mutation was so much fucking better goddamn
like we already know normal earthworms become snakes with vaginas okay
so big changes in biology are a-okay
so the fifield where his limbs are all stretched and his head merges with the melted visor works really fucking well
but then the one we got was no fucking change past a tumour
the melted visor just fucking dissapears into shattered edges ???????? because somehow melted shit cuts into clean straight edges
god I FUCKING HATE SCOTT YOU HACK FUCK
WHY DID FORD JUST GO ALONG WITH EVERYTHING
WHERE WAS HER CHARACTER
WHY IS HOLLOWAY SUCH A CUNT IN EVERY SENSE
why is there only one android
I would have assumed that AT LEAST weylands bodyguard cunts were androids so they were loyal to him but clearly not because they don't fucking bleed white
what did hte green crystal do
why was the room with all the fucking bioweapons coated in paintings and statues and reliefs even though it was totalyl different to the rest of the ship
WHY WAS THERE SOIL
WHY
WHY DID THE SCENE WHERE THEY WERE RUNNING FROM THE SHIP HAVE THEM GOING AT A DIFFERENT ANGLE EVERY SHOT
WHY DID THEY NOT JUST RUN TO THE SIDE
WHY IS TH SCALE SO OFF, SOMETIMES ITS 50-100 METRES TO GET OUT OF THE SHADOW AND THEN SUDDENLY IT'S JUST THREE SIDE ROLLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you need that scene for something as simple as a biologist approaching an animal while wearing a protective suit of armor to make sense, then you're retarded. It has nothing to do with the movie, you're just stupid.

ANOTHER THING
After they fucking found out that the room with the vases had a self contained atmosphere and they were compromising it by taking off their helmets, why didn't they fucking KEEP THE HELMETS ON IN CASE ANOTHER ROOM WAS COMPROMISED
YOU GO TO THE FUCKING CENTER BECAUSE IT'S A BIG RING WITH A FUCKOFF HOLE IN THE MIDDLE CUNT

>YOU GO TO THE FUCKING CENTER BECAUSE IT'S A BIG RING WITH A FUCKOFF HOLE IN THE MIDDLE CUNT

So how do you remain so calm, if a billion tonne spaceobject is falling towards you?

Any tips?

You don't, and that's okay
But Weyland's daughter was shown to be able to handle herself under pressure, in the SCENE BEFORE WHEN SHE FUCKING GETS SUITED UP AND INTO AN ESCAPE POD IN UNDER FORTY(40) SECONDS
her ENITRE FUCKING CHARACTER is that she hates all of this and will do whatever she needs to to fuck off back home and take over weyland-yutani corp
And SOMEHOW the fucking woman who has THE MUSCLES YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE severed can maanage to go to the fucking side, but not her
fuck

Get help.

Your writing screams neurological issues.

That's a fantastic arguement there friendo
feel free to respond to what I said, not how I said it, anytime you like

Because he can't see shit behind lights reflecting from the glass helmet. It was total accident.

What the fuck? You're clinically retarded. Never go outside for fear of dying.

Why is he fucking invincible? God, this movie blows.

>I laughed at this