Sup Forums really believe this

Sup Forums really believe this

>lel americans are a huge mixture of cultures and ethnicities that aren't their own
>amerimutts because they are an amalgamation of other peoples
>"fucking fbi nra cia csi ocd pushing this untrue amerimutt meme and indoctrinating everyone"

Are all the pills Americans take making them crazy?

That.
And the side effects of chemicals that fast foods put in burgers in order to control their mind

To be honest, I wonder how far this country can go.
But then again, Sup Forums isn't completely indicative of the mainstream opinion in the United States, but don't quote me on that.

Don't forget the tap water making the frogs gay or some shit like that.

Sup Forums actually and unironically believes the "pizzagate" allegations. I thought it was just a meme.

This is what happens when you take too many Colloidal Silver tablets containing Soy from infowars.com

If someone took a shotgun and drove to the location to kill the owner I'm pretty sure it wasn't a meme for him.

Why aren't they blaming us for this?

He's right about shariablue but he's wrong about the Amerimutt meme being a part of it. I'm almost certain that this is a falseflag paid by shills to make Americans on Sup Forums look stupid

They only believe in conspiracy theories. Reality is too hard to accept.

I mean us as in Russia. I thought we were the go-to boogeyman.

Sup Forums believes in chemtrails but will viciously argue against Russian interference in our election.

if you posted that on Sup Forums with your location on, you'd have 400 (Yous) all saying
>KEK WAS RIGHT ((((THEY))) PLANNED THIS MAGA SHADILAY

You just gave me an idea how to kill time when I'm bored. I hope there are israeli vpn's

>SHERBLUZ
>SHERBLUZ
>SHERBLUZ
SHERBLUZ SHEEEER BLUUUUUES BLUUUUS BLUUU BLOOO ABLOOO BLOO ABLOOOOOOOOOO

it reads like it was written by some boomer like the ones who lurk Sup Forums from that picture from T_D

>tfw just got my check from soros

> hey guys look at what I found on Sup Forums
Why should we care about what these lunatics think? They actually believe that Fidel Castro died because OP got quads.

They live in an entertaining parallel reality. It's like kids playing pretend.

Do they?
I mean did you consider you might be the only one doing it for free?

I am so fucking happy I never became a Sup Forumstard

Has Sup Forums slowly turned into /x/ in the past few years?

Having a hearty chuckle while looking at silly people on the internet is hardly worthy of a payment.

>/x/
no
>reddit
yes

A nice OC mutt can go up to 4 bitcoins on Soros darknet.

They also unironically believe that they played a huge role in getting Trump elected, when in reality, all they did was invite reddit to Sup Forums.

I made this. How many shekels do i get

Imagine being so butthurt you create more than one of these.

Wtf? Why is George Soros funding these memes?

bullshit
finno ugric wasn't mentioned

sry i'll fix it

here's one i made in 20 seconds

Hello Trump's administration

How much does Trump pays you to do these memes?

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

100 shekels an hour

>t. billy-bob tashawn gonzales

80 million? Where the fuck do they get their numbers? Divide that in between all the regulars posting that meme we'd each be getting 6 figures

>they spent $80 to trigger a few amerimutts on pol as part of a big sinister plan, created and founded by soros and the cia
it must be shitposting, they can't be this paranoid and retarded r-right?

Sup Forums functions entirely on the concept of parroting false information, 99% of shit you see on Sup Forums has no place in reality.

Never attribute to paranoia what can be attributed to mongrelisation

>they can't be this paranoid and retarded r-right?

It's hard to believe but they are.

It's called the Donald Trump foundation. It's purpose was same as CTR( internet propaganda). They hijacked Sup Forums and started false flagging about CTR coming there. Also bought the mods

The Americans aren't even going to BE on this board in a few months, we gotta get in the last little bit of banter while we still can

ironically there's more hard evidence for this than vice versa

Going to make my daily mutt general. Wish me luck lads

>brazil
are you really in a position who judge who's white?

Try to get a proxy of a rather wealthy and relatively brown-people free country.

You might just get shat on with India flag

It's cool

you can also find israel proxy for the better effect

deleted already lmoa

This one is clearly joke post

>and it sucks ass
DAS RITE! NOT FUNNEH!

I need that opening-the-int-door image

No, just the Red Pillâ„¢.

>i-it's just shilling
>we are the whitest

because it's funny