R/NRL

r/NRL

>He Didn't Fall for the Kikau Meme Edition

Attached: the kikau meme 4.jpg (620x118, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Km34EXxGZ4
news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/gaming/what-is-fortnite-and-why-do-nrl-players-keep-referencing-it-after-scoring-a-try/news-story/308d80407cf940ca87cee99ec32070ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based me on spoon watch

Didn't even crack 800 lads

Thinking of just the one trade lads.TKO to RFM but other than that I'm pretty happy with how things went.

I think the Raiders have a good team but the coach clearly can't bring it out of them. Raiders should hire Hasler and just tell him to stick to fixing their defense and stuff and not allow him to pick talent. Keep Ricky as a halves coach or something.

>tfw went all in on the Kikau meme
>tfw 1123 points

>pearce is a fan favourite while tedesco and cronk are villains
I made a wrong turn somewhere

jezfromthebush

I am tired of this community of clowns

Lets bring back /ARL/

>The Sydney Roosters are thrilled to announce that Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu and Nat Butcher have signed extensions keeping them at the Club until at least the end of 2020

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 1507325277936.png (390x492, 72K)

Attached: asian.png (99x103, 29K)

>my score keeps dropping after every update

Attached: x3hsq.jpg (500x598, 167K)

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE ON NOTICE AND HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE ROUND STATED BELOW TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER OR FACE BEING DROPPED ENTIRELY:

MILFORD - ROUND 4

TAUKEIAHO - ROUND 2

MITCHELL - ROUND 2

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I'm in prime position to win it all this year lads

Based rage trader

dogs from across the street got out and my dog tried to bite one on the dick lads
gonna have to have him put down i guess can't cure the gay

I'm giving them their chance. I'm not like some people here making trades after round 1.

>Sangster got 882

Remind me why we have to listen to this retards opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=6Km34EXxGZ4

>don't buy ponga
>get milford
>don't get johnson
>don't get tohu
>don't get nathan brown

Reminder that Tom Trbojevic got 73 points with only a single try assist

hmm

Attached: 1507232678303.png (500x600, 81K)

Reminder that I fucked youre mom

Jake Trbojevic plays every minute of that golden point game and ends up on 59? Surely that's not accurate?

Post nrl game depression setting in lads

Attached: 1520766080800.png (240x304, 15K)

These adjustments are bullshit 2bh

Broncos gonna win this week lads.

I got downgraded but I got moved up a place so I'm happy desu

>That period after footy and before PPP

Worst feel lads

I don't fucking care but Milford better perform or I'm torching every bakery in Brisbane

She is off sick today lads. Another sleepless night wondering just how the fuck I can make it out of this with my marriage intact. I should never have cheated lads.

The Kikau Meme

Attached: A9F1801E-C5BC-4360-A11E-D661A35F7312.jpg (647x571, 80K)

>kekau

Attached: grr.jpg (217x250, 14K)

Came 29000th lads

>Fell for the Latu meme

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 3.26.36 pm.png (103x48, 14K)

I didn't fall for the Latu meme but I did fall for the Cartwright as my bench 5/8 meme

our defense is fine, they just end up looking shit because their ball control/possession is awful and they end up having to defend repeat sets all game, which is gonna make any defense look worse than it is.

Well yeah but that's not the only problem. For one, you don't have a halfback at all

obviously there are other issues, halfback being the obvious one. aside from that the roster is stacked with talent, which is why they are such a disappointment. biggest issue to me tho is there's an obvious lack of leadership on the team (which is a result of no halfback) and it was the same all of last season. if we had an average roster we'd be getting the spoon, the only thing keeping us competitive is the sheer amount of talent on the squad.

Attached: 18250387562.jpg (655x470, 55K)

I'm attracted to black women

Anyone here want to fuck my nice boybutt?

Gonna see how Latu performs next round and if he doesn't I'll drop him for Griffin before the price change in rnd 3

>Holmes and Gardens has the bye straight up

Not fucking fair lads.

OUT - Katoa, Leilua
IN - Sami, Griffin

Thoughts?

Why would you make panic trades after R1?

No wonder you are all terrible at fantasy sports. Trade the player that you thought performed badly this round and watch him score high next round. Be my guest, you utter morons.

Well one of them is injured and the other got dropped m8

There's a difference between panic trades and trading out obvious dead weight. Some people just made bad decisions and there's only one way to fix it.

If they are obvious dead weight, why did you select them in the first place.

You are the dead weight.

>select a guy without a broken jaw
>after round 1 he now has a broken jaw

If you're not going to field them you may as well wait. Unless of course you have some other trades penciled in for round 3.

kek

Guess what lads, I've cracked the system

Brainlet uprising soon

Out
>Gallen
>Jurbo
IN
>Kikau
>slade griffin

thoughts?

Im ok with them signing three duds until 2020

Elite

Playing shitters early is really bad because they still have a chance to beat you. My draw is horrible again and my big clash with Jamal is on a bye round. I'm seething.

>trading in Kekau because he score a few points

You really are stupid

based

Because Gallen getting limited minutes at his price doesn't look good with lewis to come back as well.

Why the fuck would you have Gallen in the first place

missed my job seekers appointment.....again

Dumb cunt didn't come to his job seekers appointment so now I have to cut off his Centrelink, lads.

Ah yes. That would explain why so many of you morons are so stupid; you're all on the dole.

Parasitic brainlets.

based walkie

Attached: 1517644921699.jpg (698x261, 78K)

>can finally see everyone else's teams
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK YOU RETARDS ARE SHIT

Post peems

What sort of nu-male faggotry were those video game celebrations? I pray this doesn't become a thing where players start playing duck duck goose and kiddy shit after a try

I bet this loser has no friends LMAO

Get rid of TKO lads. 38 points in 50 minutes is garbage.

news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/gaming/what-is-fortnite-and-why-do-nrl-players-keep-referencing-it-after-scoring-a-try/news-story/308d80407cf940ca87cee99ec32070ac

Getting RFM mate

Trading out a player after one round when the price change occurs in rnd 3 is retarded

What if you need to make 3 trades before price rise?

>TKO
>RFM
why do so many NRL players have cucked dads giving their kids 2 last names?

Attached: Brainlet+1518981716537.png (637x631, 18K)

Targeting either Merrin or Brown. At face value it looks like Merrin will post similar numbers for 50K less.

Am I missing anything regarding Brown lads?

If Latu and French don't perform next round I'm going to switch them for Griffen and Cotric

Who are you trading them out for?

>he doesn't have the doctor of snorkelling

Attached: 3241af30325958e1460443f07c59ac93.jpg (650x488, 30K)

Good choices my man

Cotric an absolute beast

Merrin did more with less minutes. Basically the same score but Brown played 10 more minutes so if they up Merrins game time he will be way more elite than Brown. And cheaper

No no looking to bring one of them in. I have some spare cash that I didn't spend last week and I'm looking at upgrading TKO.

Merrin it is then. Thanks m8.

>making all these decisions after round 1 (one)

I bought Bevan French under the impression he was playing fullback, not sharing the role with Hayne. Makes no sense to keep him now

Indeed. And we all got TKO expecting him to kick goals.

You're the only one who bought him, you fucking retard.

Over half of us have him lad

Is Tedesco going to bounce back or should I just fucking trade in Trbojevic

no. you're the only one who has him. you're a retarded casual and you're team is garbage. enjoy the fucking spoon, loser

I've literally been looking at everyone's sides. He's in most of them.

He'll come good m8.

you're the only one with him. stop this fucking damage control. you're fucking bad at supercoach, and literally a single digit iq moron

>going to lose the tipping crown
>Will win my first SC hip instead

I'm ok with this

>implying I won't be winning the /nrl/ double

yeah, the sc spoon and the tipping spoon LOL

Trading in a gun that isn't injured and getting minutes is retarded m8

based Richo on winning it all watch

proudsmalldickarmy

>Check who my opponent is for round 3
Looks like I'm winning it all lads