*runs fast and scores goals*

*runs fast and scores goals*

Attached: p101668.png (500x500, 377K)

Like a good Aubamayang

Except for the fact he's actually good.

>le turns up in big games and exposes top teams that play a high line

his goal yesterday was pure quality mate, Kane the tap-in merchant couldn't do that

*makes Kane look like a choker*

I still think he is arguably a better choice than Kane for the national team, especially in a team whose biggest weakness is not having any big game players.

Is he a big team player or does he just do better against teams that don't have their defensive line on the edge of their box

Lets be honest none of England's wingers can cross, making Kane a non threat

>Son Eriksen baby
Maybe an Eriksen baby but Son shits the bed too much in front of goal when Kane is in miles of space

>son-dribbles-past-everton-and-passes-to-kane-for-tapin.webm

>Son-shoots-wide-or-right-into-keeper-when-in-miles-of-space.webms

Stay mad, kane you fucking faggot. You will never be a world class striker.

*chats shit and gets banged*

lol as if some yank knows anything about footy. If you did you'd know why Kane is rated so highly by nearly every pundit or anyone who has played football

They can, but the media and FA ensures players like Ward-Prowse and Albrighton who can actually play football and cross are ignored for pacy nigs like Walcott and Rashford.

442 with actual wingers who can deliver a ball, Kane-Vardy up top, and whatever flavor of the month mongs they can scrounge up at CM is the only way England are successful.

>waah waah waaaaaahhh le hurrkane!
Where was he against Juventus or any big game for that matter? kys

Scored against Juve you fucking mongoloid
Kill yourself

*falls down and gets opposing player sent off*

A prime Milner on the left and maybe Ox on the right would be great for Kane.

As it is we would be better off with wing strikers, meaning a target man is not really needed

Lmao it's the fat fucking amerilard Spuds bandwagoner. kys

why not just play 3-5-2 with Walker and Rose as wing-backs?

found the space with a great pass. Have you noticed Kane can pass just as well as Eriksen or are you a delusional brainlet?

I think this is the best, sit back and set up shop. Kane can drop off and Vardy runs in behind. CMs are all shite, just take whichever are in form.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 7.22.45 PM.png (341x441, 190K)

that is depressing to look at. 4 players from relegation fighters and that midfield is funny to look at

5 players actually

Attached: 45467868980898.jpg (261x199, 14K)

>4 players from relegation fighters
Tbf everyone not at a top 6 team seems to be a relegation fighter nowadays

Southampton and Stoke are really stuck in the shit though. Other teams around them look to be improving

The goal goblin will bring it home.

I still prefer this one desu, and yeah >Alli

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 81K)

>scoring is the only attribute that makes a good player
>Americans
Just please go back to watching black guys in pads running at each other, you clearly don't understand this sport

>tf
>tp
Absolute cringe, amerilard. Kys

Good lineup

Too bad Southgate will only play 442 with Hart in goal and smalling/Stones in front of him

Not Amerilard la, I'm in Miami for work for another 3 days

Pretty nice place though to be desu, you lot really are some fat slobs tho

Not bad as well. I rate Alli highly actually, just don't think England can accomodate him tactically.

Absolute cringe, Amerilard. Kys

Alli has been silently better than last season by producing more and passing better. If England had a decent manager they could make this one work

Attached: INGERLAND.png (462x570, 117K)

Unironically englands 1# striker now that arry bane is ded.

he is only 4 weeks out at most

That's one pacy black midfield. Think they can string two passes together?

t. Cody Johnson, 22 years old from Canton, Ohio

Absolute cringe, Amerilard. Kys

>Pacy midfield
That doesn't even make sense you fucking obese retard. Again, there are plenty of threads where you can discuss topics you know about, like JaMarcus and Joqueefus' amazing touchdown. Kindly fuck off to one of those.

>*chats shit and bangs
Ftfy

>Wrenched ankle ligaments
'no'

This with Stones and Maguire because England will dominate possession. Maybe drop Alli for more defensive player in certain games.

At their teams they pass pretty well

This is actually pretty decent.

He's out for the month anyway so vardy will get a chance to shine in the friendlies. Also kane will get cucked out of the golden boot by salah, embarrasing desu.

He'd have been rolling around in pain more if he did that

>won two golden boots in a row
>at 22 and 23 years old
>may not get his third in a row due to injury
Yeah utterly embarassing , what a shit player

this thread is depressing, fucking hell we are shit

Look at some over average sides who have made the quarters had semis recently. England are better on paper than most of them. A massively average Dutch team nearly made the final last time. Costa Rica overperforming with mediocre players. All England need to do is hotshot the bed and they'll cruise to the quarters

If you actually watched games you'd see he's been playing 3 at the back for ages

do you even watch football?

Unironically a great striker. It's saddening people put that winger shit from United over him on their lineups.

Who is albrighton

Who is Steve Guppy

*gets on the plane*

The fullbacks can though. Most of the time when Kane scores from a cross for Spurs, Trippier is the one crossing it. Or in past seasons it's been Rose and Walker.

No Sterling? He's been terrific this season.

Were you trying to pick a team of brainlets?

he's terrible

ABL

One of the few bong players I like, very fun to watch.

>Kane is rated so highly by nearly every pundit or anyone who has played football

Hello fellow island dweller. Have you also never learned another language or travelled outside of your little island and just assume that the rest of the world is just like where you are from? I can only recommend that you never actually venture out therel, except maybe places like ibiza or benidorm, or you might be in for quite a shock.

>*runs fast and scores goals*
What exactly is your complaint here? He's a striker after all.
Arselel should've signed this guy rather than obamayang or cacazette.

>le tippy tappy faggot football nation

Walker can handle a flank alone, this year city proves that, but could Rose or Bertrand? I doubt it

Maybe it wasn't a complaint

I actually like England's potential squad, they're only missing a great CM

tippy tappy faggot football won them a world cup in the current century

Henderson
Winks
Dier
Ox
Drinky
Livermore
Shelvey
Ward Prowse
Wilshere
Loftus Cheek
Noble
Cleverly
Carroll
Davies

how many great midfielders to you want lad?

Young can.

>le only score against big teams man

11 in a row.

If Vardy doesn't get selected, England have no chance

they're missing coach too.
Can't believe how they managed to find a bigger fuck up than hodgson

Not gone to the job centre in 2 months but still getting wonga, this is the life

Because bog sim fucked up

how

Is wonga one of those predatory loan companies with ridiculous interest rates that will lend to anyone

I miss so many appointments and rebook that I see 4 or 5 advisors overall, missed my last one and never rebooked as I didn't care anymore.
Due to not having a main advisor I guess I've just fallen through the cracks

nice, how much do you get

West Brom are a big team?

>Albrighton
>Ward-Prowse
>fucking Shelvey
>Lelshere
Jesus fuck dude stop smoking this shit.

My full autism is on show here fellas.
This is my current 23 off the top of my head.

Attached: 553AE738-378C-4145-A045-A1B3200BD2F2.jpg (708x1080, 153K)

Does getting assists by diving count as 'producing more'?
6 league goals playing every game for one of the best teams in the league in a free role off the striker is pretty poor desu

>Walker and Young as full backs

We'll leak goals

>that midfield

Surely you jest.

Of course he will be in the team, atleast he should be. It's a different thing will he be in the starting 11, he should be in that too desu.

Not bad but if you're going with 4-2-3-1 your CM picks aren't good enough defensively.

Banged

*bumps your thread in last second before being archived*

hes pretty much the only english player that doesnt completly bottle it in big games especially abroad, say what you like about him but his confidence is rock steady.

does anyone else here reckon Vardy looks like a junkie?

He unironically looks like sort of methed up bogan you see in my town often carrying knives/drugs etc in a nike bumbag.

he looks like the 28 year old guy who sells shit hash to schoolkids and got his 16 year old girlfriend knocked up and has a few charges for assault

THIS is the result of all the billions the island nation of Great Britain spent on it's favourite national sporting activity.

lmfao

>le criticise actual good player by saying one of his biggest traits and that he actually scores goals.

*illegally dopes his way to medals*

see i can do it too russia

His gf is named Rebekah

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 41K)