Why does everyone laugh at sweden for having head of state with no degree?

Why does everyone laugh at sweden for having head of state with no degree?
Isn't a society where even the common man and woman can become high ranking politicians ideal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAfI8zwYvI
youtu.be/c6J5CnjvpI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will no one answer this man?

I want cand. polits to leave.

sounds like commie-talk to me

He's a trade unionist those mafioso aren't nobodies. They hold more power and assets than many fortune 500 companies

what is a head of state

is that like a president?

I actually forgot he studied history. I just think of him as a bike riding piano player.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAfI8zwYvI

most of the european countries are parliamentary democracies, thus the prime minister, that forms a government body with the majority party or a coalition of parties have the executive power to rule, the role of the president is the head of the military but mostly have representative power abroad

for example our prime minister graduated as a fire fighter thus he is represented on the map, the president is a militarry pilot on the other hand, we are simplistic bunch

ok

maybe his family was rich and he didn't need a degree to get a job. He could get a job at his father's company, like the Trumps

>Isn't a society where even the common man and woman can become high ranking politicians ideal?
not really, a lack of tertiary education shouldn't be seen as a virtue
a society that allows the common man to be able to fully achieve the highest levels of education however is the ideal to strive towards

history majors are more common than one would think in politics
the russian ambassador to canada popped by my school for a Q&A the other day, he also majored in history

>opinions of ordinary people aren't important
literally why?
not everyone can achieve higher education

yes we know, he also said to get a russian qt to learn russian, and he talked to you

well it is, but for our leaders i'd want someone who at least has some experience.

>having a retard run my country is cool because I am also a retard that means I'm basically at the top as well

I would literally rather have the plebbiest chav with an NVQ in sports therapy over our current prime minister

who is more experienced than someone who has actually worked in real life and doesn't have some arbitary degree?

what happened to Sup Forums?
people here used to criticize liberals for being elitist, but now people are doing exactly the same

>Why does everyone laugh
This is probably the first time i Hear about it.

WE had a president with no degree in the 90s too.
Turned out he was a collaborator of the communist security services

The king or Prime Minister?

this is a man of country leaders not heads of state
swedens head of state is its king

most people who have a degree know what it's like to live on su and maybe a part time job if you have the time and energy.

you know not having a degree doesn't mean you live on welfare or only has a part time job
what about carpenters or factory workers
why dont their opinion count?

Why would you want to be led by inferior people? Why would you want to bet your children's future on someone lacking the discipline or motivation to acquire any sort of formal understanding of its surroundings?

we don't have a "head of state"

how much of a goy can you fit in a single post?

they do but you make it out to be that people who have degrees are part of the elite and shit. most of them are normal people just like carpenters or factory workers, they just earn more.

Can someone explain to me the thought process of people who regard getting some useless college degree on daddy's dime at some unknown university as a bigger achievement than working yourself up from a simple welder to prominent trade unionist, party head and leader of a 1st world country thus demonstrating the clear ability to overcome huge disadvantages in one's biography?

The last time your country was ruled by someone without a degree, it caused a worldwar.

>I can only learn in a university
Sucks to be you.

Shit assumptions. Not everyone needs a piece of paper to prove they're smart or superior, their successes in life prove that for themselves.

>Putin has a law degree
>law degree in Russia
That's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

The leader of the hungarian far right party also majored in history

The king is our head of state, not the prime minister.

Putin IS the law

I'm fairly sure that Andrew Johnson was the last president we had without any higher education.

>Turned out he was a collaborator of the communist security services

Isn't this the whole EEu since the 90's and still going?

well that wasn't my intention
i just think that people without degrees can be just as good politicians as people with

>Turned out he was a collaborator of the communist security services
What a sho...
>flag
What did you expect?

Fuck off mutt. The fuck would you know?

Dunno about your country but here thanks to soviets education majority of people have degrees which ofcouse devalues them so competition comes in form of who got degree from better uni, if you don't have degree you pretty much viewed as subhuman.

Literally why should the opinion of somebody incapable of obtaining a tertiary education, which is not difficult at all, be valued?

>not everyone can achieve higher education
except outside of economic barriers, almost everyone can
over half of Canada's population has tertiary education, many of which are ordinary people, in a country that has tuition rates ranging from 5 to 10k/yr on average
the economic atmosphere is changing where people with only secondary education have fewer and fewer job opportunities, so why enable people to not seek further education, rather than encourage people to seek post-secondary education when possible?
this encouragement of disregarding academia is only going to disenfranchise people down the road, not that there's no opportunities possible with no post-secondary education, it's just that the amount of occupations requiring only secondary education is shrinking rapidly

>incapable
Not necessarily incapable, but unwilling. Why would you shell out so much money for a piece of paper that won't advance you in the career you want? Why would the absence of that paper invalidate someones's opinions?

This is everywhere. Most people who go to university nowadays have no business being there and I dont mean it in condescending way.

We did have to wait almost 30 years for any solid evidence to finally show up though

I agree, its better to have a high IQ president with no degree, than a dumb academic. Like, i wish Roger Moreira was our president, he: have an 172 IQ, was from a respected national band, have a good sense of humor, would be hilarious as president
youtu.be/c6J5CnjvpI0

>have an 172 IQ
Fucking lol.
No he doesnt

>currently studying political sciences
>look up map
feels GOOD man

To further your education fuckwit.

>Firefighting

t.doctor of gender and white privilege abolishment studies

>finland
>engineering
>unironically thinking that the prime minister is the head of state instead of the president
The whole chart belongs in the trash due to that mistake. Finland is also law.

>shell out so much money for a piece of paper that won't advance you in the career you want?
In most of europe you won't get financially fucked by going to university. Literally anyone can do it from a financial stand point.

I'd rather my head of state have no degree than a degree in sociology

why

He does tho. Smartest man in the country

going to the university in the EU isn’t a symbionts of elitism anymore since it’s basically free most of the times. Having a president without a degree when he had the option to get one is laughable since there’s obviously plenty of people who are fitter for such a relevant job than him.

Perhaps that means he learmed a trade or something else useful

Thats a bullshit score m8.
Maybe he has 140 maybe 150 even.

this

Just look at how hard they BTFO american companies with "we don't negotiate with unions" policies when they try to establish themselves here. They end up having to make an exception to that rule every single time.

Last time an american company tried that they made sure to not hire unionized people so when the union put them out on a strike because they wouldn't negotiate with them they were barely affected by it. What they didn't plan for was that the other unions would boycott them as well; they couldn't do any marketing because the graphic artist union wouldn't print their ads, they wouldn't get any goods delivered because the transport union wouldn't make deliveries, and they couldn't do any transactions because the financial union wouldn't do any transactions with them. The unions also told all their members to not buy anything at their stores.

Some people still don't buy stuff at their stores even though it didn't take long before they bent over and took the long hard union dick in their ass.

based

It depends based on the country
In Spain, the head of state is our king (Felipe VI) and then we have the president of the goverment

>ukraine

>everyone

who?

>the European bourgeoisie
>not getting a college degree

they don't even consider anyone without a doctorate from the right universities to be human