Constant bitching about him destroying "Race Relations"

>Constant bitching about him destroying "Race Relations"

Can any of you fuckers explain or this just another Sup Forums meme?

Niggers

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about anything, they're mostly just a bunch of alt-right fags in a massive circle jerk

If he had a son he'd be just like trayvon

t. schlomo

How many chimpouts were there during the Bush years?

t. Milo loving cuck

>Clinton
>LA riots
>Obama
>blm

I'm sensing a trend senpai.

/thread

Going to a wake for the dead cops then accusing the cops, dead and alive, of wrong doing with no evidence is pretty low.

>Can any of you fuckers explain or this just another Sup Forums meme?

Did you just miss the last 30 days?

Legitimized BLM and riots. Black people then riot more. Then black people get more angry because their neighborhoods are destroyed. So they repeat the cycle so BLM get angry

literally a cuck.

Don't forget the "Protests can be messy" quote

Ever heard of a "man" named Eric Holder?

>Blacks expected Obama to do all sorts of shit for them.
>He doesn't.
>Suddenly Black lives matter.

Did anyone else care about how inappropriate that was?

He perpetuates SJW and BLM lies. Denying facts and statistics and stoking the fires of black racism, who in their ignorance are now murdering police officers.

He has blood on his hands. And he knows it too.

>Is on Sup Forums

Guess what pal

>Dindus get killed by police
>Tries to push anti-gun rehtoric when

>Dindus kill cops with guns
>So sad the cops had to instigate this with their hate

> MUH MUH SJW

Go outside you fucking cuck

He brought race into politics, typical Negro.

"Trayvon Martin was fittin be my son, sheeit, he dindu nuffin etc

I don't know why shills make it so easy. The butt-hurt sure is enjoyable though.

>Go outside
but sjw's and blm are out there

>BTFO
>goes straight to insult

M' lady. Just because you don't like to hear it, doesn't change the truth. Facts are facts, no matter how much liberals, SJWs and BLM denies them.

However, I understand that an emotional outburst is all you can do when faced with the truth. Otherwise you wouldn't be a liberal.

>Veteran kills cops because "I want to kill white people, especially white cops"
>"It can be difficult to untangle the motives for this crime"
>mfw

/thread

>SJWs don't exist outside the internet guise
lmao ever been to college?

obviously not because you're retarded

He's liberal so he doesn't believe in absolutes like most conservatives.

Stop saying statistics, statistics, statistics. You won't be a president like this man by just shouting stats and bullshit. You need to actually go and interact with these "numbers" (people) you demonize.

You're a fucking conservative SJW for being a polar opposite to people who genuinely feel disenfranchised. Are they right that every white person wants black to be genocided? No. But as you can see on this forum, whites call black people nigger like its nobodies business.

"BUT, BUT IM JUST AS RACIST AS THEY ARE" See. you're just a conservative SJW.

What about real cases of police brutality? Rodney king? Things are real buddy. Though some people being hysterical everytime for anything that comes out isn't correct, your just as bad as they are for claiming there's zero racism in america.

What are these facts you claim to know?

Whenever a nigger was shot with a massive criminal background he would always defend themand give merritt to blm

He blatantly lies about black arrest rates.

That's because we don't dehumanize people that do things we don't agree with. And we believe in redemption.

Sorry we're not all atheists like the likes of you. Or false claiming christians.

Do you white people think that communities negatively affected by your institutional racism should just "bounce back" after specific amount of time? Just give a 10 or so year time period of "ok ok, we did screw you over, time to get your shit together and help us now!"

Build wall

OBAMA'S SON.

that was pure race b8ing. Dude literally got involved in a high profile court case just to race bate instead of reassuring people that the courts can handle it.

Obama chastised Daren Willson and his speech prior to the police shootings pretty encouraged blacks to fight the man. Love when you dumbass minorities come on Pol and high five each other over being fucking dumb. Always a dirty Mexican involved too lmao.

He galvanized the BLM bullshit, and since the entire thing has been based on a lie we now have roving bands of 70 IQ feral niggers out to kill white people and police, and everyone knows it

0/10

Does the hurricane count?

I bet you can't prove one sentence i wrote is false.

Nice banter though. I'm just here to make sure that you see your anti-blm stance is just as misguided and pointless as the blm hashtag movement is.

I think its fairly telling that the country is more divided after 8 years of obama then it was after 8 years of bush.

Well if chinks could do it...

Get the fuck out of here with that institutional racism bullshit. Rise the fuck up, help your own community. It's not white peoples fault niggers treat life like a game. What you're doing is just proving the stereotype to be true.

It's weird to recollect but before Obama was elected President of the USA Sup Forums had no opinion on race. There were many black posters here and we'd all get along great. It's only when he came to power with his divisive rhetoric that the seeds of discord were sowed among us. The blacks turned feral over night, and racial realities dawned on us. Truly a terrible, terrible man.

Yes. Ashkenazi Jews were in ghettos for 1 millennium and were exterminated only 7 decades ago. Today they are the smartest and most successful group in the world. Blacks haven't even experience half of that.

this administration is pure fucking evil.

This administration is the implementation of that Stoner Dirty Kid you bumped into once at Tompkins Square when you were naive and rebellious at 16 years old grill. You know the guy with the MAO shirt? The guy that will hang out and smoke a blunt with you while calmly discussing the murder of 10s of millions of people like its the best possible outcome for the American population. Yeah, this administration is that guy

Jews have defined religion for studies as their culture. Blacks do not. It's pretty simple how different cultures breed different results. Jews still murder Palestinians. A very advanced people indeed.

Do you not believe in the past institutional racism? Do you believe after slavery was abolished whites and blacks held hand? Or do you think whites had the same attitude as the people on Sup Forums BEFORE the "statistics" came out. shouting GO BACK, GO BACK.

it's more because of advances in social media and the 24 hour news cycle but white people are more aware of problems and concerns in the minority community that before twitter and Instagram they were oblivious too.

the problems were always there, but now they're on your Facebook page and the Right Wing unfairly blame the President for it, as if electing one black person was going to magically end 400 years of resentment.

First, Ashkenazim is a genetic heritage alongside a culture. If all Blacks shared a religion it wouldn't make them not a race. Second, those Palestinians are terrorists. Murdering terrorists is nothing compared to crime rampant in Black communities. Third, the Ashkenazi Jews have been far more successful despite going through more.

"If you don't like Obama you're a racist," said all the liberals, causing people who used to like him but grew disappointed with his way of changing things to start sympathizing with actual racists. This was later reinforced by him going along with the sensationalizing of all of these stupid stories about black people dying, ignoring the fucked up stories that happened to all of the other races also at the hands of police, making it look like a problem with racism rather than a problem with poor policing.
Not to mention the fact that most people only voted for him and only like him because he is black.
He could have taken a different approach and avoided making us hate each other. I feel like he did it on purpose though. He's probably as much of a puppet as George W was. Same masters too.

Blacks were attempting to create themselves a better image. Then MLK died. Can't described what happened next. Just know these people probably lost faith in real change and more than likely said fuck it.

Look, if you whites think you're so superior, why don't you fix the problem. If you don't know what to say, don't claim its an unfixable problem. Things take time.

What came first? The crime statistics or the racism?

“There are very few African American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars right before their fingers touched the handle."

What has stopped the blacks from not being niggers about everything? Why the gangs? Why the single motherhood? "Institutionalized racism" is a fucking joke, you can get a free ride to a good school WAY easier as a non-white, that should make theit community far better in a single generation, but we have seen just garbage continually

>Can any of you fuckers explain or this

obama's sons

disproportionately targeted

inherent bias

dindu nuffin

The crime statistics came first. Blacks were mistreated but there comes a time when you have to stop pitying yourself and do things for yourself.

I can still remember when in the 90's single moms were shamed for having bastard sons

just ask any cop of any race in any police department in any town or city across the entire country for your answer.

>"Institutionalized racism" is a fucking joke, you can get a free ride to a good school WAY easier as a non-white, that should make theit community far better in a single generation, but we have seen just garbage continually
Do you think whites have this "sense of community" that you claim blacks need? When blacks get money and a family they dont give a fuck whats going on in their sphere of life unless they heavily involved in the church. Which not everyone is. Everyone is out for themselves.

Single motherhood comes from moms arguing the fathers. They just cease to be living with them simply. Google the origination of gangs if you wish to know where they started and where they went. Drugs are a high value product and some aren't afraid to try to get rich over night.

Also, racism still exists in some ways in america. So people don't feel that even once they've "assimilated" it will mean much. Simply because whites tend to create names for just about all races, shit-skins,sand-nigs, nigs.

First black president ever. DidnDoNuthin for ANYONE black in the real world.

Accused nearly EVERY cop shooting as a white cop on black crime without knowing facts. Thanks media for spinning his racist bullshit. Set white/black race relations back to the 1950's level. Did FUCK all for Black people.

Deported less illegals in the biggest age of illegals ever.

Did fuck all for America, except make it weaker.

Nigger....

= White guilt.

#Trump2016

Are you fucking serious? So when colonial racism occured, there were crime statistics in the fucking jungle? Give me a fucking break you loser.

>"White man's constitution"

Dream on fool. Hillary is just going to be president. Romeny had the same buzz trump does now. They weren't as likely to suck his cock like romney, but you fools will think you'll win just because hes a "people's person"

I'm not saying they all come together in a community, but an educated people with good jobs will act like people and not chimps.

And arr you seriously defending single motherhood by saying that the couple is a poor match, but they were dumb enough to have kids anyway?

Yes, black people are very sexual and sexual dominance is strong in black culture.

I don't know why having numerous kids is wanted in many societies. Mormans have many wives and have 10 children+. Indians have 12 children+. Chinese had the same but curbed their usage. Blacks have 6 children+.

People act differently. Stop being racist and saying this and that about people you know and don't want to get to know. If you want to fix black peoples problems, gain their trust and let them believe that you are really about their internal struggles.

There are white people who marry in my family. 'We' consider them the 'cool' white people. We don't disown our family because they don't date non-blacks as most whites do. It's possible for whites to be accepted into our culture. But it's much easier to read crime statistics, listen to fox news and reverberate the hate that is put on towards you.

Racism as a thing in America was pretty much dead in the year 2000. Why do I pick that year? The number one rapper was white and the number one golfer was black. A decade prior, Bill and Hillary Clinton dropped $20k to be members of an exclusive all white country club. And all through the bush years, it was pretty much a non issue.

Then, I was a racist because I wouldn't vote for a black man. Not because he was black, but because he had ahitty policies. It's akin to calling me a homophobe because I won't suck dick. It just makes no sense.

Somehow we went from very little racial tension, to being overtly told we were racist because we were white. Did Obama start it? No. But he perpetuated it. Every time a white hit killed someone he was on Tv yelling about it. Did we ever hear when a black guy killed anyone? Nope. Everytime some thug got killed for being a piece of shit, he was on Tv siding with the thug.

At this point it's become a self licking ice cream cone. It's a cycle being perpetuated artificially. And he's in charge. Up on stage. Fanning the flames.

>eminem respects black people and black culture. Never said the n-word and also campaigned against "white america"

Tiger woods being a good golfer has nothing to do with whites accepting him in their clubs.

Polarizing political issues isn't a good indicator on unbiased racial angsts. Black people thought that was going the only black president candidate for a good 50 years. So it's natural that they'd be mad if you didn't think so aswell.

Obama reacted to highly publicized news stories and took them with the same seriousness they were portrayed in. He's simply a president that's not going to say, THE JEWISH MEDIA, THE JEWISH MEDIA, THE JEWISH MEDIA. He's a regular and rational guy most of the time. Wrong some times, but he's not going to risk his presidential reputation over a Sup Forums level denial over some media stories.

You need to go back, Jamal

Why don't you go back? Serious question

Yes, he's been an apologist to the violent criminal niggers at every step and every single time there's been a white/black incident in this country no matter what the circumstance and who was justified he's constantly sympathized with the blacks and validated and justified their anger and their chimpouts.

>past institutional racism

PAST you fucking nigger. Now instead of crying about it like a little bitch for the next 200 years and still living in huts fucking get the fuck over it and learn to build something instead of only being able to tear things down.

>400 years of resentement.

That's the niggers fucking problem. They live in the past and cry about shit. A nigger doesn't want to work hard to earn his spot in life, a nigger is just like a jew in that they'll cry about something someone did to them until they are handed whatever they want out of life. The only difference is the Jew doesn't chimp out the way the nigger does if they don't get their way. Fucking spooks man...

>explain
Welp... he's a nigger.

Institutional racism is done by people. People have children. People's children aren't governed by their racist laws anymore on paper, but their current, alive, racist, grandparents still interact with current ones in power.

Prejudices still exists. That's why you guys cry about not being able to say the n word in public so you just say it to your friends and on internet forums.

He is a race baiter.

Race baiting is just as harmful to racial relations as outright racism. And by outright racism I don't mean the passive aggressive Sup Forums shitposting I mean where one race literally has more legal rights than another, pre 1960s.

It effectively brings racism out on stage regardless if it is real and accuses everyone of it, then fucks up any progress made in the process. It does so in a sinister way, by deflecting the racial tensions off yourself and projecting it towards everyone else.

The reason the left gets away with it is because too many people have yet to wake up and realize just how big of a problem it is. Racism is a social concept, which means perception can become reality. If Blacks are led to believe they are under attack by white cops, we will see murders and blood in the streets regardless of its truth. Black lives matter shootings in Dallas are a direct result of this careless exploitation of racial relations that Obama and pretty much all social justice wackos are guilty of.

Since Obama took office racial relations are at an all time low. Gender relations are at an all time low. Divorce rates have increased. None of this is a coincidence.

Malaysian here, multi-culti since forever
Identity politics is pure cancer, even led to Singapore saying we're outta here
Ditched it in the 90s and instantly stopped being a shithole
The way your country embraced this radioactive substance is kinda mind blowing

I forgot that blm was sprung to life by that hands up, don't shoot fairy tail. what a mess.