What else from your childhood should get a Netflix reboot?

What else from your childhood should get a Netflix reboot?

I'd like to see a Secret World of Alex Mac reboot, where she's actually a genderfluid demidyke fighting the evil patriarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beakman's Brave New World.

>Weimar
>That goose

10/10 A-tier meming

>"I saw pimps offering anything to anybody: little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went the rounds that a male goose whose neck you cut at just the right ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious frisson of all—as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards. "

ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery

I would love to see Jumanji remade with a strong female character trapped in the game who escapes and meets a brother and sister, the brother of which believes women are inferior to men but is proven wrong one the strong female character saves him from a lion or something.

>genderfluid
I see what you did there.

Duckman, now re-branded as CisDuck, chronicles tribulations of a retired private eye Eric Duckman living with his former son Ajax who is currently transitioning into a hen.

>don't worry, lab rat, all you need to be happy are these pills!

The Kratt's Brothers.

Then again even as I'm an adult, those two are still filming new shows and episodes on PBS.

I just found out the other day that Lester's actor is dead.
Feels bad man.

Rosie and Jim, but they're married, and every episode has a different bull who fucks Rosie while Jim cries in the corner.

The Goonies remake, where a group of SJWs search for One Gender Willies treasure so they can use it to fund immigration visas for Syrian refugees

Nah, Alex mac was nothing like that. Bill nye was always a massive, brain dead faggot.

the bitch who wrote that bullshit also writes retarded stuff about satanism, shes a fucking nutjob, I bet that whole essay is just her erotic fantasy

kek

>reboot reboot
>Megabyte is evil cis troll
>the number people are replaced with made up gender symbols

Art attack

There's already a live action Reboot reboot.

This where he has to deal with his own white male privilege and racism/sexism everywhere

>Secret World of Alex Mac
Wow I'd forgotten all about this show. It was pretty fucking awesome

>Google it
>it's real

>That image

I equally love/hate how funny Sup Forums memes are. The left really can't compete memetically and that's sad.

>Weimar Germany was a liberal paradise and there was absolutely no degeneracy.

Pete and Pete. But instead of brothers they're married.

And one of them is black.

After MST3K, Ren and Stimpy, and a few other things, pretty much everything I grew up with has been brought back and ruined to varying degrees. The only thing I watched as a kid/teenager that came back, and didn't suck that much was Beavis and Butthead.

We already had this conversation on Sup Forums. It's mostly because Sup Forums memes hit close to home and they always have a tiny bit of truth to it. Meanwhile the whole current liberalism is based on a nutjob premise that if you dislike foreigners/degenerates/commies you're simply "afraid" of them.

Nobody says there was no degeneracy, but there is no reason anybody would pay to fuck a dead goose on the street. You could literally buy a goose and do it at home if you wanted to. You can even do it now without anybody knowing, and I am not seeing deep web videos of people doing it.