Damn you America

Literally all stores here celebrate Black Friday now. It didn't exist here 2 years ago. Wouldnt suprise me if Thanksgiving will become a holiday here too. Damn you America and your degenerate consumer culture.
>tfw feel cucked by a country

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-15-kkj9u2b/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
(we had it too)

whine more

Zip it and go buy the latest American products.

meh, at least they gave our black friday a small makeover.

I blame all the pseudo-economists gushing over what a brilliant idea it is to to incentivize seasonal consumerism

viernes negro sounds better than buen fin desu

>american products

Too emo for normies

not really, we call it black friday here and not once have i ever thought "wow what an emo name for a holiday"

join us sweden
you will be showered in turkey and cheap electronics
all you must do is kneel

>complaining about Black Friday
Meh, I'm one of those jews who will have my eye on something I need and wait several months until there's a sale before I buy it. You can either bitch about Black Friday, or use it to your advantage.

Sounds edgier in Spanish

Black friday is Canadian, started by Eaton's of Toronto in 1905, 19 years before it came to America. They just took it asnd fucked it up.

I wonder what is the reason why Black Friday is so pushed by consumerist kikes so much.

Does it really drive the sales so much?
Does it free the storage space?

Catalan hero.

i didn't even sleep after an 8 hour shift, i have another 11 hour shift, stop buying useless crap, thanks

anything to allay competition
you don't want to be the only store not doing it

The economics "experts" claim consumer confidence is strong but there are no real "must have" products this year.

>must have
the only must haves are food water and shelter, who cares about a new phone and tv.

actually i do want a new tv or just a monitor considering i dont have one

The days of moving 10 million Tickle Me Elmos because Rosie O'Donnell promoted it on her TV show are over. That doesn't work in the 21st century.

>Meh, I'm one of those jews who will have my eye on something I need and wait several months until there's a sale before I buy it.
Dunno about Norway but here all those sales works like this.
>Rise price by 20% before sale
>Buy now with 10% discount on this epic sale!

not our fault you guys are fucking sucking up our culture. it's like punching yourself in the face and blaming the kid across the street who sells hotdogs

>>Rise price by 20% before sale
>>Buy now with 10% discount on this epic sale!
That can happen here too, so you need to know what youre doing. All it takes is a little bit of research, don't impulse buy.

>last year consumers in Denmark spend 2 billion DKK / 3 183 240 $
>this is a historical record for shopping in Denmark

I fucking hate this degenerate promotion known as 'b*ack friday'

I don't know who's *sucking up American culture*, but it's just getting forced onto us.

"No."

Classic American answer, really makes you think

i thought this kind of practice is illegal

There are no US military members forcing your industry to have these sales. They're doing it of their own greedy volition.

It is. Some electronics stores got caught and the norwegian consumer council (they handle consumer law issues) got involved.

You literally can't go anywhere without >>>/82175283/ happening. That's pretty forced imo.

Heh.

They don't shill thanksgiving here but they are going overboard to shill black friday, however it seems it's not going so well.

Hipsters aside.

Same here

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-15-kkj9u2b/answers/new.html

DEATH TO AMERICAA!!!!!!

>it seems it's not going well
Poorfag confirmed. All shopping malls are opened until midnight this weekend and normies will be spending like crazy

Not even sharialand is safe from the eternal burger.

America=strong leader.
The rest of the world=weak sissy cucks.

You should see Finnish Black Friday.