How is Christianity viewed in your country?

How is Christianity viewed in your country?

very positive

Racist and outdated

with disdain

>protestants

Full of religious nuts who think everything is sinful and can't pass a single day without quoting something from the bible or talking about jesus

badly

fuck. Europe deserves to burn honestly.

this

The Church kept Ireland an impoverished, quasi-medieval hellhole until the 1960s. There's quite a bit of resentment there.

half of people here are atheist edgelords, the other half don't care

not really the country was poor as fuck because the british never built any industries here and then our dumb nationalist politicians did a trade war with britain
the church did some bad shit but it gets blamed more than it should

Muslim tier cultists

Outdated and regressive. Only old people still believe, and young people who go to church are considered stupid and ignorant.

As the path to eternal life with God

Literally for poor
middle and upper class believes in Buddhism

Like any religion, fedora tier.

Atheism is big and is still growing rapidly, the majority of people here today don't see religion as a part of their lives. The only openly religious people you see today are old people.

and muslims :)

the most fucked up cult

That why Sinead O'Connor had issues with the Pope? :^)

religion of der untermensch

Outside of wearing headscarfs, they keep it private.

How many things have to be proven wrong about the bibles teachings before Christians start to realise maybe the whole thing is bullshit?

I know, I know. The Church is holding back wonderful gays like us.

It doesn't matter if you scientifically and historically disprove every facet of the doctrine, you still can't reverse an entire childhood of religious brain-washing.

regressive and invasive

Anyone who is so sure that God doesn't exist, please, refute Aquinas 5 ways. I am sure that atheists like you and me can manage to work our way around those pesky 5 ways, right?

>protestants
Watch your tongue, Dundee

>proven wrong about the bibles teachings
By "wrong," do you just mean non-factual or wholly untrue?

Pagan religion

Kek. Funny that. Here they're behind liberalism and gay rights. Especially the Catholic church. Many of the non-Muslim Opposition party leaders are Catholics.

Most of the country is agnostic. Religion is seen as outdated, but there is still a sizeable number of Christians.

Not sizeable enough to prevent gay marriage

It's the worst thing. The Church is evil, intolerant and misogynist, priests are pedarasts. It's old fashioned . It's directly linked to Franco's regime. Everyone against abortion is ultracatholic.

On the other hand Islam is a peaceful religion and if you say something against it you are a racist islamophobic.

>How is Christianity viewed in your country?

Problematic.

that is THE problem with lefties.

Well no, but that's the case everywhere in the West.

It is a Judeo-Abharamaic religion that needs to be removed from the premises and the same should apply to Islam and Judaism

wtf, roach is woke as fuck now

In my experience, most fedora atheists are people whose parents were extreme Christfags of the sort who believed that listening to rock music would send you to Hell.

>Religion is seen as outdated
Not Islam though 'cause we don't want to be wacist.

In the South at least, church membership is still a quite big deal and atheists are social outcasts.

most people dont care about it but the south still got quite a bit of christians

We’re Still Devout, despite the EU heathens trying make us secular.

Among the common people Christianity is quite common, but the elites look down their hooked noses at it.

Secularism isn't atheism. Just means state and church are separate.

most people view religion in general in a negative light

INFREQUENTLY

How do you think i is?

yes

Neutrally
Thogh for some reason you people hate Jews

Who doesn't hate them?

>hate
Disagree with and kept our distance yes but when did we actually harmed any?

All of them

That's not enough. They can twist and contort the meaning of everything so well, it's actually a bit scary

Hardcore catholics.