What is wrong with homosexuality?

What is wrong with homosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a PITA.

Eat da poopoo.

homosexuality is pretty gay bro

Men.

why would you do it? it's a sexual disability, since the whole point of a dick is to stick it in a chick.

Look up standard fuck party

Sex exists to form babby. Sticking peen in pootube does not form babby.

Penis In The Ass?

Nothing, it should be promoted. If women didn't have pussies, men wouldn't want anything to do with them.

all the things
faggot

The homosexual community is full of faggots.

Nothing really. In fact it's pretty fun being a faggot. You get to make people furious for standing around doing nothing.

>1 post by this ID

Just use a fucking archive and read one of the hundreds (probably thousands by now) threads posted every day on Sup Forums since its inception.

>furious
more like humorous

AIDS is pretty fucking funny now

Am I supposed to be offended that idiots who don't understand basic hygiene are dying?

If you think homosexual sex is wrong then you must condemn heterosexual sex that is not for procreation. People have sex for pleasure/sociality in relationships. It's illogical to condemn one and not the other. If you're living a life full of asceticism then that's fine but really if that's your argument that sex should only be for procreation then you should just procreate through artificial insemination to avoid the degenerate pleasure of sex.

The problem with homosexuality is the party culture that has developed to envelop modern homosexuality.

>Uses Lambda symbol mostly associated with ancient Sparta
>Topic is about homosexuality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

Sparta, during its Dorian polis time, is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and one of the first to formalize pederasty.[85] The nature of this relationship is in dispute among ancient sources. Xenophon in his Constitution of the Lacedaimonians says that Spartan customs were unsuited to pederasty: a man might aim for idealized friendship with a boy but a sexual relationship was considered "an abomination" tantamount to incest.[86] Aelian's Historical Miscellany talks about the responsibilities of an older Spartan citizen to younger inexperienced male lovers.[87]

One was an Athenian alive during Sparta's zenith and was mentioning Sparta's anti gay/pedophile attitude, as if it was something to be considered odd and out of place. Also comes from a city state where pederasty was always 100% homosexual pedophilia.

Other source is a revisionist Roman hundreds of years later who would have gladly sucked the cock of every senator in Rome, rather than go down on any women ever. Romans well known for WE WUZ Lacedaimonians! At least in their martial spirit. So much so the term "Laconophile" was coined when describing Romans seemingly infatuated with Spartan history.

Obvious attempt top reconcile own gay ideology with their admiration for foreign society that would have called them sub human.

Spartan's also regularly ridiculed other Greeks for being boy lovers.

Can we stop this 300 inspired gay meme?

pic related, What a Spartan hoplite actually looked like during the 5th-2nd century bce. ie Sparta's zenith.

lol, buttmad?

Okay. I believe there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but there's everything wrong with 1) gay marriage 2) over-exposure in media. Are you ok with that fucking faggots?

No I use condoms. Why would I be?
Do you fuck your sister too?
After all, you're white.

Kill the gays. All of them. Torture them to death. They are anti-national bolshevic filth that need to burn in the oven

>Do you fuck your sister too?
>white

Pain In The Ass, I think.

What's wrong with gay marriage as long as its up to the states whether to allow it or not?

Poor thing is such an embarrassment to society that he can only think in terms of greentext and buzzwords.

I'm a conservative, I don't believe you can redefine marriage because you fuck guys.

Homosexuals are walking disease vectors. No healthy Man would do the things they do. The Greeks engaged in pederasty, but even that was controversial in Greek society.

>Poor thing
>embarrassment to society
>embarrassment
>greentext
>buzzwords

damn you got me good

>every homo is a sexual deviant
You won't believe the things straight people do

Are you fine with equal rights and tax provisions being provided so long as it's not labelled marriage?

Are you saying you don't believe it's the right of each individual state to pass legislation on marriage?

anti-natura

>You won't believe the things straight people do
>just accept gay marriage now goyim

If we abided by natural law, civilization would not exist

I dunno, it's fuckin' gay, man.

It's just kind of illogical. A woman's vagina has evolved for millions of years to perfectly fit a penis, yet you want to literally put it in a shithole. Like, what drugs do you have to do to become gay? Seriously.

>Give meme response
>Try to moral high ground when you get a meme response back

At first I just thought you were low energy then you confirmed yourself as an actual leftist.

Hey he fell into the same pattern of "Oh he was bothered by that so I'm gonna do it more now lolololololol."

Yes I did. Go me. You got trolled by a faggot lol.

Trumps wife is Transgender. He might actually be a Woman judging by the hair, and weak chin. That's a whole new kind of strange.

He/She/It is a 10/10 Uber troll!

What's wrong with homosexuality is this, and listen folks, I'm giving you the answer that is 100% true:

It's Unnatural

How so? Is mankind not part of nature?

whoa, it's not about what's logical, it's about what makes us feel good

What? I'm assuming he tried to offended me by lumping me with other faggots who get AIDS because they're retarded, so I lumped him in with incestuous white people. How is that memey?

wow I would have never guessed that cleaning cat poop made me a faggot. thanks user!

Because anal is something no heterosexual has ever done ever.

Embrace sodomy, it's more demeaning to women.

What about covering your dick in literal shit "feels good"?

poo

>how is that memey
if you don't know why, then you are the problem

Nature is fucking savage

Nature is a tribe of negroes come and burn down your village because they want your resources.

Nature is big cats who play with and torture their prey before they eat it

Nature is wolves and bears eating their prey ass first while its still alive

Civilization defies nature

Counterexamples aren't memes.
Do you know what a meme is?
How is being retarded on purpose entertaining to you?

No. I believe that as long as you're gay, you don't get to live the straight suburban family fantasy.
Marriage isn't up to statists to decide.

Why is anal stimulation enjoyable?

Why can men hands free cum?

Why did God make it enjoyable?

I'm on you're side, the sarcasm was a little thick.

It's blatantly obvious that the penis was made for the vagina. Anyone trying to make it out to be anything else is deluded or has a hidden agenda.

Are you a femnazi or something? You can't over generalize a gender like that. This isn't national geographic

>the penis was made for the vagina
The whole point of being human is extending beyond your natural limitations. Do you hate fellatio as well? Faggot.

>appeal to nature fallacy
Libs will tell you it's the other way around. Homosexuality is naturally occurring, homophobia isn't etc

The real reason homosexuality is degenerate is the culture surrounding it and the fact that they're useful idiots for leftist politicians to further fuel the state's power.

Marriage should be defined as the union between two fertile persons of the opposite sex so that all the tax cuts they can get are an incentive to have children to perpetuate taxation as a system.

Either redefine marriage to exclude fags or take government completely out of marriage and make it a religious choice/ceremony but what they did was an absurdity by all logical counts.

>Marriage isn't up to statists to decide.

Yes it is, at least the legal definition of marriage. Religious institutions can have their own definition and institution of marriage but the State doesn't have to recognize that couple as legally married. Each State has the Constitutional right to legislate on marriage.

Should we also give up golf too, since Human hands were clearly made for other purposes besides playing Golf? Their are a whole host of aspects of modern life that are completely useless or even counter-evolutionary, but we don't ban those.

Your argument basically comes down to "I am small minded and don't like this thing, here's a reason I THINK might be the cause of that"

Going by that logic, you must think that dogs and humans should be able to fuck if homos could fuck

Just like, why you gotta be a fag, though?

Like, how pathetic are you that you need to huddle up and suck the dick of another dude because your daddy didn't love you enough. Why can't you be alpha and channel that shit to fucking more women?

golf is a form of entertainment. the human mind must be entertained to keep sanity.

sure, sticking your dick up someone's ass once in a while won't harm anyone. when acceptance becomes widespread however, it splits the natural structure of the human family. the mother for caring and nurturing, the father for resource gathering.

Women are fucking annoying and don't have anything interesting to say, expect to be taken care of all the time, and grow furious and spiteful when you don't cater to their every demand.
Men just lack boobs and a vagina.

I don't think you understand logic

Two human beings can both consent to have sex

A non-human animal cannot consent

Homosexuality is not a weakness, despite what you may think.

And women are fucking annoying.

In my opinion, no. However, the lifestyle that American homosexuals are encouraged to lead is one of pointless hedonism and the degeneration of one's self-image.

What you do in the bedroom is your own business. How you present yourself to others will determine whether or not you succeed in both career and public life.

Long story short, be yourself but also be mindful that acting like a faggot only attracts other faggots, not people you wish to truly know.

homos will always be a minority(aka not like human race will stop breeding) nothing technically wrong with it

civilization is a pack of animals gathering together for mutual protection instead of sticking it out on their own. it is most certainly a part of nature.

Flying is anti natura for humans. If god wanted us to fly he would've given us wings.

Phones are anti natura. If god wanted us to communucate with other humans at long distance, he would've given us really strong voices or telepatic organs.

Surgery is anti natura. If god did not want us to die we would not get sick.

And so on...

This. The promotion of homosexuality also undermines the concept of a nuclear family. People have already begun parading the sentiment that family is just a group of people who love each other without the need of the essential parent figures of both sexes and the idea that anyone opposed to this is simply bigoted, it's just ridiculous.

This

lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter

I can't say that I'm terribly attracted to men, but the traits I look for in women are:
>athletic
>ambitious
>understands "bro code" and guys' emotional needs
>doesn't want kids/ can't have kids
>Intelligent
>Treats herself with dignity and poise
>Conservative or moderate

Sadly, there aren't a ton of women like that nowadays. Ass is ass, if I have to look at a guy's back instead of a girl's back during sex in exchange for having the traits I want, I can live with that.

By that logic then homosexuality is also a part of nature

comments like these lead me to believe that these are people who cannot get over their psychological issues with women.

no. our evolutionary advantage is our intellect. other animals have strength or endurance, but we have to ability to shape our surroundings to better protect us.

You need to trim off 5-6 items off your "potential waifu" list. Opposites attract and often the best relationships are those born of conflicting ideas and the resolutions therein.

I doubt that any woman can fit three of your list, let alone all 7.

Essential parent figures being of a certain sex is really absurd. The child needs the carrot and the stick: the mother for emotional development and caring; the father for a sense of position in life, ambition, and dignity. Two men can easily provide this so long as they both understand their role, not to mention that "promoting" sexuality is not the same as "accepting" sexuality.

>all these mentally ill genetic dead ends on Sup Forums

Kind of disappointed.

Okay. I disagree with both religion + state. I think peoole should be free to do what they want, in the form of contracts.

simply because it happens in nature does not mean that it is a good thing. many animals eat their young, but despite solving their short-term hunger problem, it hurts the continuation of their species.

>implying gay dudes aren't a bunch of drama queens with nothing interesting to say

Nigga, this is why you have dude friends and just fuck women. There are some women that have their shit together and don't require you waiting on them hand and foot, but they are hard to come by.

>Dr. Paul Cameron, the President of the Family Research Institute and the scientist who headed the study

Nice try.

No. You are ignoring the fact that there are clear biological and emotional differences between females and males. One can never fully compensate for the other.

Once again, why can't you just have dude friends for that shit and have women for fucking?

I've already met 2-3 women that meet those guidelines. If you think they don't exist, then you clearly don't go outside.

Besides, most of those traits are directly correlated. Athleticism and ambition will typically put one in close proximity to men, which teaches about men's emotional needs. Ambition also typically correlates with intelligence, both of which are also correlated with a lower number of children or even no children. Treating yourself with dignity and believing you don't "need" things from others is commonly associated with conservative ideals.

No it really isn't. Different hormones make you prone to wildly different thought and behavioral patterns and you can see this in all aspects of life from career choice to IQ curves etc etc etc

This disingenuous rhetoric that both sexes are interchangeable is simply untrue by all objective measures.

The children most content in their lives, who do best in school, are those with 2 parents of the opposite sex who are still together followed closely by divorced parents of the opposite sex who share time with the child equally.

It is impulsively repulsive and disgusting to heterosexuals, because it goes completely against one of the most primal insticts of humans.

I mean, I'm fine with that, but sometimes you run into women who embody all those traits and you've just gotta go for it. I've had that happen a couple times. Doesn't always work out, but w/e.

Absolutely nothing. The problem is not with the behavior, it's with the flamboyancy and the recruitment of children into the lifestyle that is unacceptable. If people age and decide they are homosexual completely on their own, then fine, but parents should not be pushing this shit with propaganda on their children. If a child "came out" during adolescence or teenage years, a parent should be supportive, but never re-enforce the behavior, let it develop on its own instead of propagandizing it.

As far as marriage goes, I don't see why anyone gives a shit. The same can be said about Adoption, as plenty of straight people are shitty parents / abuse their children. I doubt most gay couples wanting to adopt are in it for potential abuse, generally people wanting to adopt do it because they genuinely care about the child. So long as the gay parents aren't pushing homosexuality on their children I don't care, there are too many parent-less children out there already who need a loving family.

It´s naturally incorrect, homosexual relationships have no biological purpose amongst humans.

You're right, there are differences, and neither can ever fully compensate for the other, but the notion that in parenting those roles can't be fulfilled is simply downright absurd. Parenting is not some abstract bizarre topic, there are very specific things required to raise a child, and those CAN be provided by a parent regardless of sex if they are willing to provide them.

The problem is not that gay couples are naturally unable to provide these things, it's that they don't know what they have to provide. The advantage of heterosexual relationships is that the partners will typically fall into their ideal roles naturally. In gay relationships this has to be FORCED to happen, but the result is still the same.

Your argument was that homosexuality was anti-natura. You lost.

It goes against the natural order if things so we should not do it.

neither do heterosexual ones that don't have children or who have sex for pleasure yet you don't condemn those

You know what also goes against the natural order?

Refraining from sinning. Specifically the 7 deadly sins.

It's very natural to lust, have greed, be wrathful etc yet I bet you think we shouldn't do those

They still follow the natural order.

Enjoying heterosexual sex is like enjoying a slice of cake. You don't need to eat cake to live, but it satiates an instinctive desire.

Homosexuality is like literally shoving the cake up your ass.

This

What leads you to believe it goes against the natural order? Humans are biologically weak in nearly every capacity. Only in intelligence are we strong. If we use our intelligence to its full capacity, we will do things that include aircraft to transport us and cellphones to communicate with each other better.

That was not my argument. Simply because homosexuality happens in nature doesn't mean it's good. See

I meant to reference

You mean ass-caking? I love ass cake.

Because in nature humans don't fly, ergo it is "anti natura" when they do.

t. cartographer

The question was:
Whether homosexuality was correct or not.
Heterosexual sex serves a purpose which is reproduction, unlike homosexual relationships.