Is Sup Forums team Edward or team Jacob?

Is Sup Forums team Edward or team Jacob?

Jacob is obviously the best guy, he's high test, a rockin hot bod, a nice tan and killer eyes. Also werewolfs are fuckin rad.

Edward is a pale pigskin who glitters in the sunlight and can run like, super fast. Guess he's so good at running cause he'd lose every fight with that lanky ass body. Also a paedophile. Only pro with going edward is the hot ass neck kisses he could give you, literally makes me moist just thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX5wk-6Mn5s
youtu.be/Ry6GAwDCI2I
youtu.be/GLNni7IL268
youtu.be/RvnkAtWcKYg
youtu.be/rQ1of2aD4aM
youtu.be/nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'M Team Kristen Stewart

Edward is also rich and lives in a sweet house while Jacob lives on a reservation and wears jorts.

Team Edward obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=XX5wk-6Mn5s

I'm team Cedric Diggory

>werewolfs are fuckin rad

You're never going to get laid

>Edward is a pedo
>Yet Jacob is literally a canon pedo that falls in love with Edward's baby seconds after it's born and then it ages super fast so it's less creepy

What sort of date would Sup Forums like Edward Cullen to take them on? Respond with detailed answers when you read this, please.

What the fuck is this tumblr thread? Kill yourselves, all of you. Fucking embarrassing

The first movie un-ironically has a great soundtrack.

youtu.be/Ry6GAwDCI2I
youtu.be/GLNni7IL268
youtu.be/RvnkAtWcKYg

>I'm a big manly man, I go into threads I don't approve of and tell everyone they are pussies

Go back to /r/the_donald

Werewolf are pretty dope but your got to look beyond the kinky wolf sex. Do you want to live on a Indian Reservation for the rest of your life? Shit sucks. In universe the werewolves(at least Jacob's kind) aren't immortal. Take a look at Sam's girlfriend thats a warning sign man.

So with the immortality and money Team Edward

New Moon had a great one too. I don't know who they hired to put them together, but whoever it was did a good job.

and he's fucking fka twigs

all you faggots should die.

I think a part of it was the author's taste weirdly enough. Apparently Muse specifically inspired a lot of the films.

This. Jacob literally falls in love with a fucking newborn baby. And the baby wants it. Meyers is insane.

delete this faggot thread

>First movie has very subtle make up work done, where if this was real life, you'd have to look close to notice any of the vampire's eyes weren't natural
>Sequels go full JUST and look like cosplay

What went wrong?

Neither because they're both white
youtu.be/rQ1of2aD4aM

kill yourself faggot

You know the movies had some good lighting now that I think about it

They are criminally underrated

>"When I read it, I was convinced that this was a book that wasn't meant to be published."

Is Robert Pattison /OurGuy/?

youtu.be/nFA6Ycch1EM

you're a faggot

IMO Jacob is fine, he's got a nice tan, and dark hair and eyes.
Edwards got that sickly pale basement dweller look.

IMO the brighter contacts helped in the long run. The original saturation was almost unnoticeable from a distance, and their eyes could already turn back to a normal color at times. The makeup team needed something to show vampires in a fed state that would exaggerate them from actual humans.

newfag

What a faggot, from now on this is what I imagine all tripfags sound like.

shut the fuck up queer

I get it, it's a psuedo manlet thread

faggot

Why are you so mad, user?

What does Blade got to do with Twilight?

Also if you watched the video you'd see it is in regards to racemixing with immigrants so they don't outbreed the white populace, I don't think the twilight universe has those kinds of problems.

I'm not picky. Cuddling would be nice

look at the fucking state of you Sup Forums

Blame the tripfag

But Edward would be cold! How would you solve this problem?

Kill yourself you sick fucking faggot

Are you a hapa killkid?

Anybody who's team Edward is a vapid superficial slut interested only in money and big cars. Jacob has a heart of gold and the soul of a wolf, he's the only real choice here.

will u be my bf??

No

hurry up and get aids queer

you're a cancer on this board faggot

We would both stay clothed, and maybe cuddle under a duvet so it keeps the heat in.

kill yourself faggot

I like to think about if I was a vampire what would be special ability be. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't need to drink any blood, and I can sleep. That way I could just find a secluded crypt where no one would disturb me and I could cuddle Kris10 forever and ever

i had a better idea.. i kick you in the back of the legs and fuck you bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out my twilight dvd and using the disc i look at me covering your mouth and busting up your nostrils as you fingers my taint. bitch.

nah you should just kill yourself, everyone hates disgusting human garbage like you.

Why did you link to r/hapas in your video description then?

Because it's an impressive list of alt right people who publicly hate racemixing, yet they themselves have asian wifes. I think they secretly agree with me.

JUST

Where are you from?

Racemixing only applies if you have children

that's a shame

Future Elliot and Mayli right there

but this time their genders are reversed

bravo

fuck off faggot

>ayo fuck racemixing, BBC looks like poop in her pussy
>ayo asian rice dicks, we be comin for your women

You can't have both

you're a cancer on this board. kill yourself

Are you Asian?

team lumpy

>mfw that interview with Robert Pattison when the interviewer asks him what he's leaving the set of Breaking San part two with
>"'my dignity"

I think I would go with Edward. They are both controlling but Edward is less obviously so, Jacob loses his spaghetti all the time and does not come with immortality. I don't want to live like a poorfag on a reservation with bunch of horny guys with anger issues.

you have 0 chill.

kill yourself faggot

I support this thread

fuck yourself

are you in the closet? Whats with this strong reaction

what's with your love for a bunch of movies aimed at teenage girls and horny housewives?

Real talk. Who would win a in a straight up fight?Edward or Jacob?

fuck off cunt, these movies were garbage for girls and you should feel bad for wanting to talk about them

Realisticly Edward, he's got superpowers while warewolf Jacob is just like an animal.

good is a great god, jihad

Hey, do you know where I could find any good Twilight fanfiction? Stephanie's mindblowing universe left a big hole in my heart when it wrapped up, and sometimes you just gotta scratch that itch, ya know?

shut up faggot

you do know that I don't have to like the movies to role play some shit about them? also in retrospect those movies are comfortable if you don't mind burning some of your life away. back when they came out we were sure they were the worst thing ever but turns out we had not even seen the tip of the iceberg

who are you to tell me what I should feel? also why are you so autistic that you can't handle people talking about something you don't like? are you some retard worried about Sup Forumss reputation or some idiotic shit like that?

>you do know that I don't have to like the movies to role play some shit about them?
what the fuck went wrong with your age group?