Americans would defend this

Americans would defend this

Attached: anonymous-20170204145501.jpg (2569x1600, 1.58M)

>they knocked down Upton Park for this

I *almost* feel bad for them.

Why? West Ham fans are all total cunts.

Who gives a fuck. We got the new stadium for money, we're gonna be buying top class players soon. We got the best fanbase in all of north london and our squad has the potential of upsetting the giants when we are in great form. Keep fucking hating you cunts.

>soccer

Sorry I'm straight

Attached: 1430398330902.png (986x860, 216K)

They claim all that green space causes problems for them but they aren't allowed to change the colour

If you were, you wouldn't masturbate to giganiggers in spandex, Jebediah.

>implying I watch concussionegg

Try again Manuel

Attached: 1430398731176.jpg (986x860, 99K)

So you watch homosexual sports like boreball or furpuck then. Either way, kys.

What's the issue here? I cannot tell how this is different from literally any other divegrass field.

they should have a track around it

la creatura...

Attached: Mutt06.png (1043x1136, 380K)

yeah we'd defend your stadiums too i guess. why, though? is the continent getting uppity again?

>we

Stop using that tripfag name, it's cringie as fuck reading your posts

too much space between the field and the stands

Nah, West Ham deserve exactly what they got in their filthy, lying, stingy board. Hopefully they fall out of the league and the board sells at a massive loss.

>we

"Your" board won't authorize anything more than getting past it players on frees and average youngsters on loan with awful clauses that incentivize not playing them.

as if

Look at all that dead space for potential ads(or adverts as yurinetits call them)

Stay poor

Why can't they put seats on the green space?

Why would we defend it?

>english engineering

>refuse to add extra seating to make your stadiums fit
>put NO PERSISTENT STANDING on all your tickets because you can't control your population
How is this our fault?

Attached: chloe.png (416x533, 237K)

They dont have any say in what happens at the stadium. They're literally only allowed to use it on match days and that's all they can do, which is why their rent is cheap as fuck.

El Blanco Falso...

>baseball
>hockey
>gay
nice projection

Because nobody would see anything past the cunts standing/sitting in front or past the LED boards.

You realize that isn't made for soccer right?
What's the problem in using a bigger venue to sell more tickets to more fans

based

im impressed the fill the stadium

Because they're cheap fucks. They were offered a deal where they could pay more rent and actually convert it into a football stadium with closer seating but they went for the cheaper option.

>wuz

You're a total cunt, pal.

Also Sullivan made a big deal out of retractable seating being used to make the gap to the pitch tiny to sell it to fans before they got the lease and that was all lies