Mafioso President of Greek football team storms into the pitch with a gun

Mafioso President of Greek football team storms into the pitch with a gun

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/03/11/5aa5a25822601de8508b45ab.html

Attached: BASED.png (1366x768, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news247.gr/eidiseis/koinonia/ivan-savvidhs-anazhteitai-sto-plaisio-toy-aytofwroy-gia-thn-enoplh-eisvolh.5117600.html
impactguns.com/smith-and-wesson-340scpd-airlight-357mag-1-78-inch-blackgray-hi-viz-sights-rubber-grips-scandium-5rd.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AEK's Spanish coach Manolo Jimenez told Spanish radio that Savvidis went up to the referee, showed him his gun, and said: "your career as a referee has ended."

Attached: DXjtZSPXUAAKgnQ.jpg (4796x3060, 1.97M)

its just banter

i fucking hate greek people

>people

kill yourselves subhuman animals

Trips confirm subhuman animals

Unironically lifelong PAOK fan because of Canario Garcia

Savvidis did nothing wrong

Attached: 59b390f7e4266.jpg (580x382, 198K)

>when you tell a greek to pay his debts

BASED

This

He was russian you fucking faggot leaf

no lie.

what is the Greek mafia called?

That doesn't change the fact that Greek people are faggots.

about time someone stood up to them

He's a caucus greek you fucking faggot leech

Goodfetas

kek

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Malakas Triad

was he actually a Mafioso?

Attached: 1516302840158.png (327x316, 187K)

the EU.

Attached: Screenshot_2013-05-05-22-49-45.png (800x480, 451K)

>greek
They are not Greek, they are Russians
>people
They are not people, they are communists

Keep on hating them, let's hope it will be a lesson to you what happens when a brainwashed population after decades of conmunist propaganda elect globalist marxists in the government

why

Fuck greek people.

Thanks lads, really needed those yous, had a tough weekend.

Ah, sudaca footb... WAIT

They invented gayness.

Hilarious extra details:

League is on hiatus till further notice.

There is a warrant for Saviidis, but only for unlawful entrance , not carrying a gun (something even police is not allowed to do during sport events, except crisis situation)

Referee is literally scared for his life and is considering quitting

we need to give weapon to our managers we can't be humiliated like this

Even better, guns to the players.
Gun kata soccer.

greek football looks lovely

It's to keep the balance with the basketball league.

this man did it before...

>In November 1966, on a match between Bangu and America, the referee Idovan Silva gave a dubious penalty in America's favor. Revolted by this, the then Bangu president Castor de Andrade entered the field with a gun and walked towards the referee. Bangu won the game by 3x2 thanks to another dubious penalty.

Attached: images.jpg (217x290, 15K)

lol

He is charged for carrying as well

news247.gr/eidiseis/koinonia/ivan-savvidhs-anazhteitai-sto-plaisio-toy-aytofwroy-gia-thn-enoplh-eisvolh.5117600.html
>Η διkογραφία αφορά παραβίαση της αθλητιkής νομοθεσίας kαι ειδιkότερα παράνομη είσοδο σε αθλητιkό χώρο kαι για 'παράνομη kατοχή αντιkειμένου'- αφορά την kατοχή του όπλου.

pistols to the players and assault rifles to the referees to level the playing field

every player has a necklace rigged with explosives that is detonated if more than 75% of the fans of his own team push the kill switch they have been provided with upon entry

impactguns.com/smith-and-wesson-340scpd-airlight-357mag-1-78-inch-blackgray-hi-viz-sights-rubber-grips-scandium-5rd.aspx
his gun is smaller than my dick

Attached: image_0.jpg (619x320, 45K)

im fucking choking

wtf I love Greeks now

so that's who we blame for canada existing

We also invented hooliganism

Attached: nika riots.png (298x702, 203K)

>implying Romans were Greek
umm sweetie, no

Now this is the type of immigrant America needs

Shut up we wuz everythang

Attached: AntikeGriechen1.jpg (2836x1616, 1.16M)

byzantines spoke greek you baboon
forever thankful, of blessed people of the sea

good one

How do you deal with this filth without escalating violence like in Mexico

They were very much Greek in Constantinople. True "Romans" were only a fraction of the Roman population

Attached: drumpf.jpg (900x652, 52K)

You cant blame him the league is rigged for olympiacos every year

>american education

thanks for the compliment, my man. I'll make sure to watch your league too, every now and then.

30,000 rioters killed.... Did they insight a war or something

>insight a war

Attached: pepe morph.jpg (251x242, 26K)

>2 hours after the match ended the ref finally accorded the goal to PAOK
kek

They ended up trying to overthrow the Emperor
Because they were trapped inside the hippodromus they couldnt disperse after the army attacked them and they ended up being slaughtered, every single one of them

It was literally a clear goal for PAOK, PAOK was rigged for years its like Greek FA does not want a champion from Thessaloniki or outside of Athens.

You are fucking retarded, Byzantium had nothing to do with Latins except it's Eastern Roman Empire name, it was a new type of country and culture made by Orthodox Greeks.

Attached: 1516801142511.png (903x1080, 1.35M)

t. Never been to Greece
they are nice af, same as the portuguese and the (south) italians.

Pay debts stavros

>insight

Me too. But PAOK people are Orcs not humans.

Why are there so few refugees in Greece?

There are a lot, but they have them all in one island. Afaik those people were supposed to be distributed among european countries but since that never happened for most countries the refugees stayed in Lesbos.

are you paying debt by posting ITT

I haven't posted here in ages lmao.
I was looking for such a thread though since yesterdays events made me laugh my ass off. These assclowns cant even win the league with a dead and out of form Olympiakos.

What will happen with the league now? I heard the league is suspended.

Attached: 1351971653343.jpg (444x490, 42K)

kek me too

The whole thing started over a horse race, and a fight between the horse teams's supporters. There was a lot of other issues (politics, religion, etc), but sports was the trigger.

Most likely scenario:
>PAOK gets to suffer the concequences but i doubt they will be of any significance (going down a couple divisions)
>The clown fiesta we call the Superleague continues March 31st and AEK wins the league unless they commit sudoku and OSFP takes it with no effort

They should just do the GREXIT and kick all of our teams out of the UCL for a few years until the mafia decides to leave football due to not making any more UEFA shekels. I'll be rooting for Liverpool until our league becomes decent (if ever..). Its not like it just became shit,it always was but not as much as it is now.

Excellent bait

He should have shot the referee. No bigger scums on earth

Would he have prevented this?

Attached: Steve If they're greek, they're gonna leak Stephens .jpg (737x774, 58K)

>I'll be rooting for Liverpool

Attached: 1517440220255.png (480x360, 219K)

>muslims stay in one of the historical site for lgbt community.

that guy doesn't look greek at all la

What?
Not everyone is a RMD or MC dickbag that supports whichever team has the most money.

It's not like Liverpool doesn't have a lot of money lad, they just don't know how to spend it.

Financial mismanagement is something all Greeks can relate to

I'll give Klopp another year. If they finish 4th again next year i doubt he will be staying anyways.

Attached: 1386389260032.gif (348x323, 1.94M)

That too. kek

Based

>every player has a necklace rigged with explosives that is detonated if more than 75% of the fans of his own team push the kill switch they have been provided with upon entry

NOICE.

I just remembered there was a running joke a few years back about Pakistani Panathinaikos fans blowing themselves up. LMAO

The chad team owner

why does PAOK have an american president?

>Byzantium had nothing to do with Latins except it's name
>"true Romans"
>implying language equals culture
I know it is very easy to pretend that I am just fucking with you, but Constantinople was in every way a Roman city and the people who lived there carried on a distinct Roman culture that for much of its history stood in contrast to the local society around it. Koine was used, but in no different a way than in Roma. Greek artistic styles were used, but in no different a way than anywhere else in the empire.

Constantinople was Roman, there is no way around it. Greek nationalist fantasy (or anti-Turkish fantasies) don't change the fact.

Stop
Byzantium took its name because Constantinople was built in a Greek region named Byzantio, Byzantium is the latinized version
Keep in mind that both Byzantium and Constantinople are made up names by scholars during Enlightenment
Respectively it was called Eastern Roman Empire or Roman Empire later on and Nova Roma, Vasilevusa (City of Kings) or Polis(The City) during its Greek period
Originally it was pretty much Roman and early documents are all in Latin
Byzantium can be considered Greek after the Empire shrank to contain almost exclusively Greek provinces (South Italy, Greece proper, Anatolia and Black Sea coastline) , after Justinian I, about late 600s- early 700s and on, but the "Greekification" wasnt really through until 900s

the only bad thing about this ordeal is that he didn't shoot that paid off faggot of a ref right between the eyes
Gaythenians not welcome

noice

*blocks your path*

Attached: refereemain_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8[1].jpg (480x300, 12K)

wrong byzanz wasnt roman after 700/800 bc or at least when they lost all their western parts. the eastern part of eastern rome was all the time dominated by greeks and syrians.

its ac ofc