SEA:Cano (hamstring) to undergo precautionary MRI
CHC:Phillies sign Jake Arrieta for 3 years, $75M
CLE:Carrasco dominates Royals for three innings
NYY:Aaron Judge launches first homer of spring
CIN:Anthony DeSclafani nursing strained oblique
NYM:Jacob deGrom (back) makes spring debut
STL:Weaver throws four hitless innings vs. Nats
STL:Carpenter's back felt 'perfect' in ABs Sunday

Attached: 517248430-706x470.jpg (706x470, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baseball-reference.com/boxes/CHN/CHN201708010.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ipRMgjMekQw
youtube.com/watch?v=IlJJfyatUNo
youtube.com/watch?v=E39GL1n9_k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

protip: If you ask to see BAJP post his hats, he'll also have pictures of his guns.
Grab the serial number and then use it to look up how many homicide cases it was involved in. This racist fatty will pay for all the innocent african americans he shot in racist blood.

Is it too late for the Orioles to fix their bullpen? We had a lot of hitters underperform last year but it was our pitching that really let us down. Couldn't go a whole week without having to start someone who wasn't a complete disaster.

Attached: maga stack.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

Just for you BAJP

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

>lillies

Attached: dassides.jpg (634x709, 128K)

Absolutely embarrassing

Frankly I am surprised he hasn't accidentally shot himself by now

The Orioles aren't going to bother. They know they aren't good enough to win and are just going through the motions of keeping the team mostly together to squeeze out some ticket sales.

What guns make BAJP absolutely lose his shit? I have some and I can take a picture of my Cubs hat with one. Does he hate AKs? Revolvers? Italian pocket pistols? Shotguns? Safari riles?

>he fell for the PS3 meme
sony internet defense force ITT. xbox + wii masterrace

Has anyone here ever gotten hats from Ebbets Field Flannels? If so how are they?

Who would you consider or reckon to be the most "well-rounded" player in baseball at any professional level?

Better ask BAJP for permission before you buy a hat, you know how worked up he gets.

kek, but seriously delete that image there's too much cringe

since he's so racist, probably glocks

I really do enjoy going to Camden Yards. They're desperate to sell tickets so you're allowed to bring in food from outside the park. Feels good bringing in a ton of food from home so I can have money to spend on $8 Michilob Lites after buying my $15 ticket.

Attached: 1520322320575.jpg (1536x2048, 577K)

I think I'm honestly more shocked that someone owns 10 wrestling games, although it is kind of embarrassing that someone stacked up all those crappy books like that just to show them off.

I feel like he'd like Glocks since they're Austrian

Hey, looks like you got the under-22 conservative starter kit!

Boy you just buy what they tell ya to huh
I wish I had some "make little men feel big" shit to sell you

Show one of these babies and make sure to include the magazines.

Attached: main-qimg-cb9a3f61f4cee980b0ad1a96dd444cca-c.jpg (394x128, 5K)

ask and ye shall receive

i like all guns that work, just because I like ARs doesn't mean I don't like AKs
glock are fantastic pistols

trump pissed me off recently, so im not posting my trump hat

Attached: 2412412412.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

>being a boreswing fag

can't, im too busy catching up on MadeMan and Brobible right now. but seriously i can't believe we couldn't find another decent pitcher for this team. the tank is happening. yanks win again

Attached: 1520715886841.jpg (1080x1341, 167K)

absoultely assblasted

Attached: 1494460025558.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Zambrano did the Spanish broadcast for this game.
baseball-reference.com/boxes/CHN/CHN201708010.shtml
It also sounded like he and whoever he was announcing with got absolutely hammered by the 7th. So much shit happened at that game between Zambrano announcing, Lester earning his 2000th career strike out, Lester hitting his first career a home run, Lester not getting the win which ruined everything for him, Schwarber going to bat as a PH twice and the anime sign.

Lester media autism is great, he was so pissed in the postgame interview about not getting the win.

>Arrieta salaries are 30M, 25M and 20M. Can opt out after two. Deal could go to 5 years and be worth 125M to 135M. #phillies

>phillies can void the arrieta opt out by triggering a 2-year extension that starts at 20M per year, rises to 25M based on games started in first 2 years, or up to 30M based on cy young finishes. 135M possible. #phillies

WHAT THE WHAT

okay yeah this is an overpayment

cringe

So, Arrieta just wanted the most money possible no matter how bad the team is. Is there much chance of them getting more than 72 wins?

They play in a shit division in a shit league, of course it's possible.

>Two virtually identical Sox hats (the one with the World Series patch was, coincidentally, purchased after the Sox won the World Series)
>A St. Louis hat that isn't even used in any games
>3 Ugly ass golf hats the appeal to the kind of golfer who wears Big Dogs brand golf shirts
>The golf course hat is from a public course because you obviously can't afford to play at a real country club

I'm going to give these hats a 3/10

it's a lot of fun if you don't take it too seriously, most starting pitchers always play golf on their days off

O's bullpen will be ok. Cashner looked decent in his first ST outing tonight. How many fuggin games I watched last two year where Gausman pitched good but got 0, absolutely ZERO, run support.

Yeah Gausman was one of the rare bright spots in that bullpen

Attached: activates my hotdog buns.webm (640x640, 1.61M)

I think the point is that they are normal, they're not done up to look like they're old as shit for credibility's sake.

i threw my pre WS fitted sox hat away, wore the fuck out of the WS one, bought another, im probably going to buy another in a couple months and throw away the non ws one.

the STL hat is actually worn on field, just rare
>pic

yeah man, callaway is a chump golf brand, definitely not huge or anything

bent creek is an amazing golf course in TN that has holes that match you against lifts and falls of the smokey mountains, and a creek that eats golf balls for a living. sadly, a ton of damage was done to it in the TN wildfire. just because a golf course isn't private doesn't make it shit, it was designed by Gary Player who is a great course designer.

Attached: 112020.jpg (213x320, 33K)

It really isn't an over pay. It's 3 years, 75. If Arrieta isn't pitching well enough to opt out or doesn't want to risk it, the contract will be over in three years. If he is pitching well enough to opt-out, the Phillies get an opportunity to keep him off the market at what we can assume is a number and length they are comfortable with.

>CHC:Arrieta contract has opt-out and extension
>CHC:Phillies sign Jake Arrieta for 3 years, $75M
How are these Cubs news? Arrieta was an unrestricted free agent.

Will the Phillies win the NLE this year? Their rotation was already the best in the division.

I still think the Nats will dominate.

Yeah easily. Their offense is better as well

>rotation already the best
That's not the Mets.

/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
>/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
>/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
>/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
>/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR
>/MLB/ IS PRO JANITOR

No. They may give the Mets a run for their money for 2nd and an outside chance at a wild card. Nobody is close to the Nats and that will be made abundantly clear as the season progresses.

Nats. Phils contend for a WC

Mets are horrible.

Mets
Brewers
Giants
Nationals
Phillies

Reminder baseball is for people with low IQ

The Mets still have two legitimate aces, two premium middle of the order hitters, and they improved their bullpen and defense from last season. In a division with what is likely to be the worst team in baseball and a team that is counting on McCarthy and Kazmir to pitch meaningful innings, the Mets can finish second.

>the worst team in baseball
The deToilets?

Hitting gigantic monster dong's off of Jake Arrieta
Noah Syndergaard hitting big dong's off Jake Arrieta and winning the silver slugger

Attached: 1503713194704.png (246x298, 94K)

No, the Marlins. It could be Detroit, they were last year. I don't think the spread will be significant in any event. In Cabrera isn't totally shot it probably won't be Detroit.

*gets concussed*

I honestly forgot the Marlins existed, thought that the Yankees folded them already.

you now remember jason bay

they have a two man rotation yet they're still behind the Nads and Mest in that category

That Cubs hat was legitimately old my man

If Eickhoff and Velazquez rebound and Matz and Harvey don't, the script could flip.

text book case of big fish in small pond goes to larger pond and eaten by larger fish

The fact he's leaving the Cubs when they're in the middle of their championship run is proof enough he's just in it for the money. Although the deal breaker for Arrieta originally was not getting a 5-6+ year contract. I'm guessing once he figured no team would break he just took the best deal on the table. And it's not like he has to make the choice some players do for play time where they have to choose between playing on a good team, but not getting a lot of ABs, or playing on a shit team, and getting a lot of ABs. Speaking of if a team is shit, how is the lIIies defense? The Cubs managed to get Arrieta out of a fuckton of the jams he pitched into during his time here with their fielding.

Attached: 1491990108153.png (567x420, 228K)

I think Bay just aged a little quicker, lost some bat speed, and they had injury problems. He had a huge year in Boston.

>The fact he's leaving the Cubs when they're in the middle of their championship run is proof enough he's just in it for the money.
With a limited window to get a huge payday, especially for a guy who took a while to find his groove, most professional athletes should just be in it for the money. It's generational wealth for his family. He doesn't owe the Cubs anything.

It proves Cubs think he's in for a steep decline just like everyone else.

What kind of fish is James Shields?

the shit they serve at a place like long john silvers

It proves you're a lifelong

Except Syndy and DeGrom are a much better 1-2 than Nola and Arietta

>He doesn't owe the Cubs anything.
Except the Cubs are the major reason he is considered an ace and not floundering in minors today. Sure, he can chase money, but his stats are probably going to suffer if he's pitching for on a bad team. (Bad defense and no run support.) which will devalue him.

The Cubs gave the same offer to Arrieta that they signed Dravish with, and he turned them down. He probably won't nosedive like some people are predicting. But he's also not worth a 6 year $200 million contract like he initially wanted.

Attached: 1497805468745.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>The Cubs gave the same offer to Arrieta that they signed Dravish with, and he turned them down.

sorry I know that was kind of reported but you can't accept that as fact. Free agency gets so convoluted you really can never know what actually was offered.

When you guys were in elementary school were you ever told that wearing your hat backwards was a gang sign?

I had a teacher who was very angry and very adamant about it.

Activate it

Attached: 1491621052141.png (404x471, 43K)

Arietta has shown to be consistently declining and also very reliant on a very strong infield defense (4.16 FIP last year for example). His BAbip is also returning to normal levels after being unsustainably low 2015-2016. He won't be bad but he sure as fuck won't get better.

>Except the Cubs are the major reason he is considered an ace and not floundering in minors today.
He was a very well regarded prospect in the Orioles system but they made him scrap his cutter. Chicago didn't pick him up because they thought he was a bum and wanted to be nice to him. They were rewarded with several Cy Young caliber seasons. The pitching coach and the general manager didn't go out to the mound and pitch for Jake. He doesn't owe them anything.

Ship me your old Sox hats bajp

t. grew up in Iowa?

FUCK PILATES MAN but the bastard did carry them plenty. Fuck that 2015 WC game alone. His low ERA wasn't all the cubs "gewd defense". I hate having to give praise to this juicing piece of shit but it's crazy that the lifelongs are saying the only reason he was good was because of the csub defense. Tell me how many games jurassic carl jr blew for him last season when arrieta put in 6 solid innings.

Who here /PAID DUES/?

haha why in the hell would you want one of my old hats? im 7 1/4th per new era sizing just fyi

I mean, nobody can name two third round picks the Phillies ever had that did anything of note.

JA Happ, Cameron Rupp and Vance Worley.

7 1/4? Damn, you're a true headlet.

So you have a big or small head? Just to wear something cheap for when I go to Sox games

salute my fellow small head man

i dunno, nobody has ever said i had a big or small head so i assume it's proportional to my body.

whichever user wants my old sox hat ill prolly just save it and give it to you at a game this season if you want a used fitted hat, i have no idea why anyone would want that

Mets get

Because it's cheap and it connects one Sox fan to another

I'm willing to give Jon Heyman leeway. Hell, we'll find out if the Twins sign Lynn soon enough.

We all know he's not going to return to 2015 form, it's just a matter of how fast his decline will be.

>A very well regarded prospect
>Who just happened to have a worse ERA every season he was in Baltimore
>And was bad enough that he got sent to the minors.
>Only improved AFTER the Cubs traded for him and put him in a system where he flourished.
He owes the Cubs, but he's entitled to chase money.

How did you feel during this moment?
youtube.com/watch?v=ipRMgjMekQw

Attached: file065277.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Attached: images[1].jpg (258x195, 8K)

>Sure, he can chase money, but his stats are probably going to suffer if he's pitching for on a bad team. (Bad defense and no run support.) which will devalue him.

He's gonna be at least 35 before this contract is over, time alone will devalue him so he might as well cash in now.

Besides, most teams are deep into the analytics now and have defense independent pitching metrics so that won't bring his value down much.

did heyman report that? hm. Still don't buy it

>Only improved AFTER PILATES

fixed

If the Cubs didn't think he was better than his numbers they would not have picked him up. It wasn't a selfless act and they got what they wanted out of it. His collectively bargained right to free agency was exercised. He doesn't owe them anything.

I was laughing my ass off when it happened. Quality Arrieta and Jaso chimpouts. I wish the Pirates would have won, the Cards would have stomped them in the DS then the Mets in the NLCS, but I think KC would have still won the WS.

Attached: benches-clear-in-the-nl-wild-card-game_6aqp2e1vik9p1gd996umbxkby.jpg (960x540, 91K)

One of those did a thing of note.

Players don't owe teams anything. If one team is willing to pay more for another player, it shouldn't come as a shock they switch. If you are working at current job and another company was offering you more money for the same work, would you not take it?

never forget

Attached: sean-rodriguez-gatorade.jpg (454x342, 33K)

Either way I'll see you during the Cubs/Sox at USCF

Attached: 20161001_175815_HDR.jpg (3264x1840, 1.54M)

But if the Pirates won, we wouldn't be able to see Schwarber do this against the Cardinals
youtube.com/watch?v=IlJJfyatUNo
Or see Schwarber do this against the pirates in the Wild Card game.
youtube.com/watch?v=E39GL1n9_k4

>Phillies

Attached: lel.gif (1395x1560, 875K)