Could the Democrat party be any more vile?

She's scooping up sludge from the bottom of the barrel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
vice.com/read/how-asian-americans-contribute-to-white-supremacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump making fun of Megyn Kelly doesn't make him a sexist
>Trump has never talked about niggers
>Trump has never been proven to be homophobic
>Muslims don't want to be with us either
>Beaners want to leach off us
>Redundancy

Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Hillary voted against gay marriage

What a venomous shrew. How could anyone take her seriously, and think trump is a joke at the same time?

Its funny because all the ones she mentioned are nothing but parasites whos actions are destroying the West

>tfw asian and trump is with me

Based Trump kun

>lgbt people + muslims
Nope. Muzzies kill fags.

>african americans + immigrants
Nope. They compete for the same jobs.

>women
Nope. Bill Clinton.

>be Latino
>See shit like this

That bitch doesn't get to fucking speak for me.
I don't even like Trump that much but i'll vote for him just to spite any whore who presumes to speak for me.

>immigrants
Considering almost everyone in America is an immigrant, what does that leave? Fucking Indians?

Women don't like other women
African Americans don't like whites
Muslims don't like anyone
Latinos don't like African Americans
LGBT people don't like women
Nobody likes Syrian immigrants or illegal immigrants

reckless diversity was a bad idea and it's collapsing

she actually listed the groups of people she panders to in order of importance.

>he doesn't like black people, but i do

so cringe

At least I can COMPREHEND why they believe Trump is anti muslims & immigrants, but HOW is he against black people? What has Trump ever said about black people that is negative?

I am GENUINELY curious. This lying bitch needs to go to prison. Traitorous fucking cunt.

Parents born in USA, am born in USA. Can this meme end.....

If anything I think both candidates are bits of slime. Personally I think Bernie and Ted were a better pair to choose between. I am now a
#SandCruzer

lemme guess, Trump is """"satire""""

good catch

Women are going hard for Trump (all the women I know loved Melania's speech, and Ivanka's even more)

Clinton's campaign offices are in panic mode, can't wait to see the polls in a few weeks

Her staff is banking that getting people to think more negatively about Trump will get fence sitters to come on over to her side.

Her staff doesn't realize that Donald Trump is aware of this and will just double down and surround himself on stage with people from these groups and start talking about how Hillary surrounds herself with the same old (((White))) advisers.

This attitude is why Hispanic countries are objectively shit.

Think for yourself for once instead of letting the white man make your decisions.

it's like she didn't watch the RNC

That cannot be an actual statement on social media from a prospective presidential candidate.

Holy fuck, is this entire country just one big high school?

>venomous shrew
I'll be using this in my arguments with my coworkers, thanks user

Enough said

Trump doesn't give a rats ass about poop dickery or carpet munching. He wants to repair the fucking economic and social structure.

That's homophobia apparently.

Trump's biggest bet has been on law and order, tonight.

Guarantee they know that the DNC next week is going to go down in flames, and the Republicans have put up a lot of money to make sure it happens

>niggers competing for jobs
Dude, come on.

Come on son, it's late in the day for your bullshit.

>Trump says it's okay for Bruce Jenner to use the girls' bathroom
>"LOL TURMP AM NO SUPPORT LGBTBBQ"

She is also kind of saying
* only includes

Mainstream White working America

which doesn't really shame Trump at all.

fags, spics, women, all spoke at RNC literally today

Didn't she make this exact same tweet a few months ago?

I hear ya buddy
>Muslom nations, misunderstood

I lean Republican anyway m8. I will vote against anyone who stands against the 2nd amendment.

It just makes my blood boil that some slimy anti-gun bitch is trying to speak for me.

she evolved goy
just like those corporations that were against it
they are your true friend

>literally said he wanted to defend LGBTQ people from being brutally murdered by terrorists during his speech
>h-he didn't mention them
Has she ever not tweeted out a fucking lie?

>the white man make your decisions

yeah lets let ourselves run the country and turn it into venezuela/argentina/ecuador/cuba

stupid fucking indio

>Trump is going to come for you if you aren't a straight christian white male, make sure you vote for me
And yet left wing people constantly accuse the right of fear mongering.

When the hell did her campaign turn full SJW/tumblr, and why do they think the average person isn't turned off by this kind of rhetoric?

>LGBT people don't like women
Really nigga...

>repair the fucking economic and social structure.
you mean exactly what Obama's focus was... first they stole his wie's speech, now his platform.

btw, way to fold on your homophobia. Milo ftw

>Considering almost everyone in America is an immigrant

That is not true at all dipshit.

All of those 'safe spaces' are going to be crammed into the same place, like uranium undergoing fission. It's going to be a nuclear event, except with hurt feelings instead of radiation

Berners vs BLM, communists vs liberals, BLM vs the white women, Muslims against fags, shitlord provocateurs everywhere, and the cops take the night off; it's going to be glorious

>literally dividing people like a fucking witch
>right after Trump says she will do this

what a retard

>LGBT people
Said the women who didn't support gay marriage until it was popular, to the man who legally required that all his establishments have proper facilities for transsexuals and that they serve LGBT people.

Gays don't get along with women well at all, have you never met gay men

Why no Asians? Are they not minority enough?

Is it just me or are the dems starting to lose it? They are getting really worried about trump.

>not voting with your race/identity bloc
This will get you necked in Hillary's America

"back in my day, tranny meant transmission"

*votes trump internally*

>focusing on the economy and social structure started with Obama
Clinton shills everybody

So he's with whites and asians?

they fall under immigrants, at the bottom of the list, she actually ranked them by size and importance to her

Not victim group enough

SHE FORGOT THE Q!!!
TRUMP DIDN'T FORGET THE Q!!!
JUMP ON THAT SHIT!!!

>Why no Asians?
excluded.

Asians are more focused on celebrating their """""honorary""""" aryan status

This is unbelievable.
We have the personification of HuffPo running for President.

He just said in his fucking speech that he supports African-Americans, Latinos, LGBTQ... What a sick liar. Never fails.

November 8th is either going to be the best or worst day of my entire life.

What a fucking retarded system

>LGBT
>Not included
She didn't listen to his speech huh

hillary blatantly lyig when he mentioned all those people in his speech

Asians are not "meme" oppressed (even though Arabs are technically Asian). Doesn't matter if Wang Dong spent his entire life fleeing from the forces of the PRC (which was helped into existence by whites in Russia), he's not "oppressed" enough to count.

The fact is that you can't put a teary asian face in front of a TV screen and call them oppressed when most of the country thinks of them as wealthy tech wizards.

Trump is literally pol & stormweenies personified.

If only Obongo would have actually done what he said he would. And yet Black America is worse off than it was 8 years ago.

Seems to me like Obama handed her the controls of his failtrain, she pushed the handle to max speed and broke it off.

Can we meme an ISIS attack on the DNC, it would be perfect

You can stop now Hillary

you wouldn't take notice if his accomplishments if it bit you on the ass. you're a one-sided retard like the others

These lefties never watch the speeches or attempt to see other perspectives.

Bunch of hypocritical zombies looking for the next handout ot virtue signal opportunity.

>forgetting the Q
Wow. Queerophobic much?

Dropped!

There is no need. A chimpout is almost a guarantee.

the 2nd...
the 1st is under fire now
>careful don't you hate speech

MFW Trump is a meme candidate

#schlonged

Asians are white supremacists
vice.com/read/how-asian-americans-contribute-to-white-supremacy

>lie blatantly
>push more identity politics
>fire up the Twitter bots yo look credibile

Cringingly pathetic.

# Clinton Forgets Queers

I would love to load some ammunition into both those toys.

guaranteed by those sweet, sweet dubs

>Attach claim to someone in the hope people believe it and don't realise you're literally projecting

Remind me which party was fighting to keep slavery.

And those 25k likes show her followers are nothing but vacuous cretins who drink her koolaid and willingly believe everything she says without checking facts or thinking for themselves. They literally can't accept that Trump might be right or they will self destruct

He passed his shitty heathcare bill that was intentionally sabotaged by house republicans while he and Biden pretended it was "fucking huge". Other than that? Not much.

>Liberals ever listening to the source material
To them they just look up "TOP TEN REASONS WHY BLAH BLAH BLAH!" and "WE ANALYZE THE NEWS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!" sort of headlines.

$0.05 x 7 post = $0.35 has been deposited into your account.

>waahhh we're not migrants!!!
You're the bastard children of European settlers that came here a few hundred years ago at most.

You're European, not "American".

Come home white man.

Very underrated

Post the video of when Trump called Jeb a "cuck" and said that the Holocaust was fake and the Jews controlled the West and are trying to eradicate the white race.

#rekt

Doesn't Q stands for "questioning"?

Protests and riots are almost guaranteed just from the sheer amount of BLMers, SJWs, commies, and Bernouts showing up.

Most likely case - riots and ruckus
Best case - 1968 all over again
Bestest case - massive ISIS attack in the middle of 1968-tier riots

Imagine the fucking lulz of seeing Hillary Clinton giving a big coronation speech about party unity while rioters burn Philadelphia to the ground or making some pussy remark about NotAllMuslims right as some ISIS nutjob starts lobbing hand grenades into the crowd outside.

So based on this order: are lower case women are at the top of the progressive stack now?

>Post the video of when Trump called Jeb a "cuck"
"low energy" was obviously a code-word for cuck

FUCKING SAVAGE

how could republicans sabotage it when democrats had a super majority

At this point I don't know who to support.
People that want to get rid of ISIS
Or ISIS who wants to get rid of these fucking SJWs