Serious Question:

Serious Question:

When Trump loses the election come November, will you start rioting in the streets?

No, then we're no better than the leftists.

>NEETs
>outside

Rioting is useless. Use terrorism instead.

It is a little too close to the end for ``people'' to start getting angry about the way things are.

No. I have a fucking job unlike the liberal faggots who just want free shit.

Why riot? BLM showed us its more effective to use snipers.

I think if Trump loses (or really, Hillary wins) there's going to be some very serious unrest. I can't imagine a significant portion of the population tolerating a Hillary presidency.

No, I'm not going to start burning my city like I was black. However, I do hope that a Hillary presidency leads to massive destabilization and a potential civil or race war.

No, they'll just start bawling their eyes out like they did when Romney lost.

Rioting in the streets and breaking property is for black people and soccer fans.

>feels emotion

>rioting imminent

It's like you think we're black or something.

Bump

>likewise
no crying for Mittens Romney, hes a Mormon, Moron

Follow up question:
Given a civil war, would you fight in it?

How noble.

>the liberal faggots who just want free shit.
j f c. paying for shit thru taxes =/= free

honestly, at this point I am massively disillusioned to 'fighting' for anything other than what's immediately in front of me. history has shown it leads to being tricked by (((certain non-Gentile folks)))

rest assured if somebody threatened me, my family, or my community, an armed response would occur. as for going somewhere else to fight for somebody else....nah.

Nobody did shit when Obama got elected, nobody will do shit when Hillary does

do we look like niggers? But I will take my gun and prepare for war.

but if you contribute nothing in taxes, it is free.

aka welfare kangz/qwangz, unemployed Bern-beats, etc

I don't see that. For example, you'll just start getting more judicious tax evading.
I only see the planet of the apes when Trump wins.

Actually.... why not? Why should blacks and Mexicunts have all the fun? Maybe I can get on the news getting arrested holding some Sup Forums related sign.

nah. i'm going trans-nigger and living on neetbucks and persuade everyone else to until the economy crashes.

>will you start rioting in the streets?

Of course not. I'll be angry, but I'm not a nigger and won't be running in the streets, burning shit because I didn't get my way.

Maybe you still have something left to lose, but if Hilldawg wins I'll probably be audited for dodging Obamacare tax and lose my house. I'm absolutely gonna go out there and do some corny shit.

If he loses then he loses, unless there is clear evidence of voter fraud/cheating I'm not going to chimp out because people didn't vote the way I would prefer.

If Hillary wins I will seriously do everything I can to help destroy this country, because that's the only direction it will be going anyway.

I'll register democrat and vote for the most insane SJW bullshit and send everything into overdrive.

White Americans don't riot