Tfw grandfather is dying in his hospital bed

>tfw grandfather is dying in his hospital bed
He went through three wars, has been married for 50 years, and built his own house by himself.
I'm just a virgin NEET whose only purpose in life in shitposting with worldwide losers.

Why is the modern world so miserable, Sup Forums?

>went through three wars
Surrendering in every single one of them?

Good times create weak men.

Hope he has a peaceful passing user

>He went through three wars

typical french guy, running through the war instead of fighting

We should all strive to be as mediocre as possible so that we never have strong men to create good times which lead to weak men.

hahahah

Man up faggot

let it be a reminder to you that it doesn't matter if he did all that shit, in the end it means nothing.

Sup Forums, don't be cruel to OP. My grandpa also died this month, being unable to remember his family because of Alzheimer's.

>caring about some cunt who couldn't be bothered to remember your name
Fucking nerd lmao

>Europeans in charge of cognitive capabilities

It's your own fault, don't blame the world. Strive to a good man and make your grandfather proud

>tfw grandpa who saw some shit but I was too young to talk with him about it before he died

I just wish I had something to make him proud. I just wish I accomplished something in my life. I just wish I was doing something with my life. I feel shameful standing next to him, even if he's lying down he's still way higher than I am.

>saw his comerades die for the jews
You are the one who should pity him.

At least you're not dead
hahahah

>I feel shameful
That's just called being French, you should've get used to it by now.

>tfw the last time I saw my grandmother on her death-bed she didnt know who I was

Then start doing something in your life
How old are you ?

Mine died like a week ago. Don't feel too bad tho, I accepted he was going to die like 10 years ago, so I made the most out of it and never held anything that I wanted to say to him.

Ok, all shitposting aside, assuming you are not lying for (You)'s (which you probably are), your grandfather was definitely proud of you simply being your own man, that's how grandparents work. And life is not exactly a competition for achievements, stop comparing yourself to others , especially your family members, find something you like to do and start enjoying your life. It is a very short thing to waste it on regrets.

You could still marry and build your own house. Start by picking up construction work and dating.

Dunno why you'd want to be forced into the horrible wars I expect your grandfather had to fight, but if you are fit you can join the army. Or become a firefighter or something like that.

RIP
I am 22.

Not lying, I have other things to do.
First of all I will take care of him until death. Thanks for the support.

>all those soulless autistic neets
kek at your pathetic life

>I am 22
Then you have plenty of time to get your ducks in a row, seriously. 22 is nothing.

>Why is the modern world so miserable
It's not the world, it's you

>22
You have plenty of time.

Come on.

Worthless commie.

This is int, what do you expected?
If you want hugs got to or

I feel for you OP. I am the youngest in my family, and I never had a grandfather. My grandfather from my mothers side knew all his grandchildren except for me, he died a few years before my birth.

You don't have a suicide scheduled for today ivan