No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way...

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

troll.army)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

Sure thing Saruman

>implying I don't trumppost for free

>With all due respect I kill brown people in their homeland and then import their criminals and children here for slave labor.

She already did a good enough job smearing her campaign herself.

He's kiwi, mate.

He's still a cuck.

Thank you for correcting the record Hill Shill.

I'm a shill for the hill now.

Error with your paypal account; standby for clandestine silencing.

Jesus, even the script is boring.

You'd think they'd atleast try to not sound so robotic.

FUCK ALL THE HILL-SHILLS

that have been haunting this board lately

you've latched onto a loser, but unlike Bill we never abused her

we just have no use for the old cunt with the integrity of a substance abuser

Yeah she gets shit done, alright.

Remember those 3 weeks when we didn't have to hear "republican funded lie" every 30 minutes. I miss them fondly

Regardless of whether or not she has paid people to shill, she still has proven herself time and again unfit to serve the people of the United States in office.
Her policies are toxic, and have caused much more harm than good.
I wouldn't expect someone from NZ to understand the way our country runs.
We are done with all of the corruption and lies and especially the laws and regulations which allow special interests to be unaccountable if anything goes wrong. i.e. HSBC cartel connection, Benghazi, Obamacare, etc....
It is truly cancerous.

Fuck off mate.

>He actually shills for free
The madman. You actually fell for their first offer instead of talking it over.

>Republican-funded
Still waiting for my shill check. Anybody else here been paid?

wats ur adress faggt fite me cunt.

australia's mini-me deserves no leniency

I made $9 today shitposting on normiebook and various local news comment sections- against Hillary (I joined troll.army)

I wouldn't believe that her team would actually pay people to shitpost for her on image boards - where your work can't be measured - and of all possible IBs, the one where it will have zero useful impact.

So I assume these posters are always just rusing and enjoying their free (you) allotment.

However if anyone has a stupid enough campaign to do that, it would be hollary. So there is a chance.

Nope, it's a hilLIARy funded lie that nobody is being paid and its a conspiracy involving the republicans. This thread is a pathetic attempt to slide other important threads and deflect the fact that she is a fugitive of the law. Quite indicative that your post comes from NZ, she outsourced the shills.

This is exactly what a Hillary shill would say.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary
No shit? I hope they sue until she does. Fucking cheap skate! No one will ever shill for her again!