Tfw larping as some fat kid who used to bully me in highschool on a hungarian yodeling forum

>tfw larping as some fat kid who used to bully me in highschool on a hungarian yodeling forum
I have hit a new low

You have to find him and break his jaw to make everything ok again

post real face

Your being mean to Italians too

Whys it always the fat kids that bully?

because they are fat

nonsense
post real face with timestamp

southern Italians are a shade lighter north africans

Timestamp please so that I can fap to your cute paki face

That just isn't true and you know it. Stop spreading lies and misinformation

I dislike faggotry, what I share with my companions is manly comradere

they look tunisian

No they do not you stupid fucking paki, call me a tunisian to my face and I will punch you in your brown inbred face

t.1/64th italian
they do you dumb amerimutt

NO THEY DO NOT YOU FUCKING MUSLIM INSECTOID. THEY ARE CHRISTIAN AND EUROPEAN, NORTH AFRICANS ARE BROWN AND MUSLIM. STOP LYING YOU FUCKING BROWN COCKSUCKING INVADER COCKROACH YOU CAN'T FUCK ITALIAN WOMEN AND YOU NEVER WILL YOU FUCKING MAGGOT I WILL PEEL YOUR SKIN OFF IF YOU LOOK AT MY SISTER. IF YOU GO TO SOUTHERN ITALY THEY WILL CUT YOUR PAKI BALLS OFF.

Italians are brown just like Tunisians

Europe hasn't been christian in a long time rather christianity is whats has been destroying european culture and traditions now the ebil jooz and mooslems

I WOULD PULL YOUR FINGERNAILS OFF ONE BY ONE IF YOU SAID THIS TO ME. ITALIANS ARE WHITE YOU BROWN MUSLIM CHINK INSECT
CHRISTIANITY IS THE SOUL OF THE EUROPEAN MAN, NOT ISLAM, NOT ATHEISM, NOT JUDAISM

I am neither brown nor Muslim unlike an Italian

t. chinese

My ancester :)