youtube.com/watch?v=O-mq6Tn_ULI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol pretty good man

women are fickle and shallow
more at 11

She into fat dudes?

Noice.

Any update of lawsuit?

She's a dumb cunt for blowing up on camera like that. A loudmouth, unprofessional, kike bitch

Fucking KEK

Ana is finished

Just like how a only whites can be racist, men cant be fat shamed, only women by men.

Fatties should be shamed. It's for their own good.

Don't let these SJW goons get away. Career will be gone in less than 48 hours from now

Bump

Bump

kek

Haha so as I was sagim there was this lme dude who. Liked to bring out the bug guns like dude chill out it's only. Real life with our glass of hot honey and bees you know what I'm saying about the she thing with those guys standing around. D the corner eating a form of divided car parts amongst the village

bumping

>Ana was fat when she was young
>Alex was ripped
Does she want his Super Male Vitality™ that badly?

As Australia began to become more like a studio of flamingoes with an ever growing study of fishing tools needed to carve and shape the strength of a thousand horses while watching the moon become a strip of an ever becoming glass of wooden partridge and a glowing mass of Kurt Russell if you catch my drkft

twitter.com/dingl_/status/756307662539751424

What a good looking young man.

>sad little anons think they can get under based ana's skin

The other day I was texting a French citizen of the United States of two tacos and one lunch is what I'll take to the dinner with the four pieces of canoe rafts and other wooden pieces descended from the great lords of Eve he come so we should wait and become the more like the Port of Oregon you know that k mean?

How is she so based?

>based ana's skin
I don't think shit skins can claim that.

It was great watching all these stooges lose their composure like that, in the long run it works against their legitimacy.

self hating armenian. Disgusting.

She's based by becoming the last living member of the sore leg is a common effect of another strain in the Canadian economic club of golfing and other less common fish. A tale of three different flute playing is an essential part of becoming three times another 2 equals a piece of cloth. Fucking leafs.

She must have pretty thick skin considering she's Armenian and willingly works with a man who denies the genocide of her people, not to mention she's called out on it.

user is about to OD

Oooooooo, we called called out by a disgusting whore.

Shaming only works when it originates with peers or superiors.

this post makes the jew confused

The last fruit I enjoyed with a glass of wine was the Kiwi are a bird native to the island of the normal place with a lot of cells that become the shining light of the sun began to blinds are good for blocking shade during the Cold War. remove maori pls

I made one too.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-mq6Tn_ULI&feature=youtu.be

Go on...

I do disappearing money tricks. Really makes them think.

Also fresh.

But I am a fat fuck. Look at me. I'm a fucking fat fuck huckster who sells people fear and panic based on half truths and half lies. I fucking lied during Y2K and did a "war of the worlds" broadcast to freak my listeners out and stir up panic, I made blatant lies and said Russia was firing missiles at the USA threatening national security. I'm a giant fat fuck with a 5 head and I'm so damn desperate for viewers that I practice yellow journalism and stir up shit because I want a fucking civil war. I'm a giant fucking fat lard ass.

>doubling down

this should git gud

What went wrong?

>doing disappearing money tricks
>goy, I've been doing this from BC

Does anybody want to buy some super male vitality? Or maybe some brain force? How about some water filters? Fuck man. I love being a huckster and getting rich off you gullible shits. I love pretending to be a libertarian but then backstab everything Ron Paul stood for because I'm a shill sellout and I work for CIA and Stratfor. I sell out real rebellion against fascism because I'm actually a fascist. Fuck yeah I love being a fat fucking hypocrite. I think tonight I'm going to drink a whole bottle of ranch dressing in celebration of being a rat turd.

She's right though alex jones is kind of a fatass. I guess all those super male vitality supplements alone aren't enough.

Said the man with the Yellow Hat. "How are we going go about starting the

she can call me whatever the fuck she wants

>I'm a giant fat fuck
He was ripped and does still have a relative amount of muscle
> 5 head
That's called balding

nothing except age

desu he isn't even fat, just a little dad bod going on

ironically cenk is fatter than alex

lol bullshit response. There was no reason for her to attack his physical appearance. Especially when she's made countless videos on that very subject. She's a CUNT

Nice job calling it propaganda you fucking dolt. Now some news site is going to claim any criticism of her character is invalad because "it originated on Sup Forums's political board, a racist web forum that created the propeganda to slander her character" *attached screenshot of OP and subsequent racist/sexist replies*

This has happened before so don't tell me it's far fetched. You guys fuck everything up with your shitty memes and collective personality.

This candid Ana moment has me wanting to fuck her even more.

too much Brain Force

She's like a horse faced Paula Abdul but a lot less hot

I began to dig from the darkest part of Ham which sat in the oven while we started to untouchable they we're with our long scarves and tied shoe padding that covered the walls

Propaganda doesn't necessarily mean lies and slander user. It's not my fault if people don't understand the term

And I'm not? I'm magically exempt from being a fucking cunt because I present half truth to you and the other half lies to rile you up and piss you off. I go to pro second amendment rallies in Austin and stir up hate at a peaceful rally, hijacking the rally after they openly invite me up to go speak at the podium and instead turn it down so I can sit there and bullhorn like a jackass over top of people who are trying to talk because I'm a giant dickhead who likes to hear the sound of my own voice, look at me I'm Alex fucking Jones with my big fucking forehead and fat fucking gut. I'm so desperate that I go to protestors, bullhorn and invade their fucking space, get nudged a little bit so they can have their personal space back, and fucking shoulder check the motherfucker and claim I'm being attacked. I'm a real American hero. I love me. Call in to my show. You'll be on hold for 2 hours and when you get on if you have any differing viewpoint or call out my flipflops I will cut you off and talk over top of you because there isn't an honest bone in my body. I'm fat.

desu the best propaganda is one that does not lie

Alex Jones isn't even fat, he's built.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""mean""""""""""""""""""""""

What do you mean by this?

He looks bearmode now

That's like saying it's ok to be racist if the person is being mean to you, or you disagree with their opinions.

Someone should reply with that.

hahaha

Exactly. I mean, its all stuff she said herself.

I am fat as shit dude.

She got a nice butt.

I'll reply with "what is the best granola bar and why is Quaker Oats? Haha checkmate Nature Valley with your fucking hard ass granola bars."

Ok

Haha good one m8
(You)

Is she one of us?

She could be. Just remember to always choose the side with a wider selection of cheeses. I learned this from experience.

OH NOOO SHES A COMMUNIST OH NOOOOOO I AM TRIGGERED I AM AN AIPAC SHILL OH NOES JEWS DO NO WRONG EVER

calm down Cenk you muslim cock-sucker

Cenk? More like Sink? Ammirite? Haha get it? Cause sinks? Haha

>tfw used to think alex jones was just funny yelly 9/11 was an inside spaghetti
>tfw now he's the prophet

do not post sinks

You need to get gud otherwise I'll fucking fold your clothes.

Sink? more like Chink? Ammirite? Haha get it? Cause muslim rape and conquest? Haha

Chink? More like death to Australians right? Haha get it? Cause bogan trash need to die haha.

Does anyone have a link to the original video?

Is that her? either wau, good gif

I'm loving it. ba-da-da-da-duhhh.

Hey China. How's the weather over there?

rest in pizza.

Whatever it is it is a disgusting thing she is. Sickly and vile.

Thats her.

10/10 m8

It's Sasha Grey.
Know that ass anywhere.

She'll blame her dance instructor for infinity and get a medal onstage for her courage no doubt and then the Pulitzer and sympathy cancer.

"The Young Turks"

well done OP

You mean ROC.. rite? :DDD

Rude? More like Rude? Ammirude? Haha rude it? Cause you're a roody poo? Haha

>Kasparian
>Young Turks
>ian
Oh

Its okay to shame people, if its a white male. I mean its basic stuff these days.

Who is this disingenuous propaganda supposed to work on, besides alt-rights congratulating themselves for using 'fat shaming' against leftists?

Yeah when she said that I realized the big difference between your average college "intellectual" and an actual political figure. Would never hear that coming even from fucking Alex.

I'm spamming the YT on the Young Cucks facebook

If Alex Jones wasn't fat he wouldn't be as funny or popular.

How is it disingenuous?