Does anyone else here think he's actually complete clown and just want to see him as President for the resulting...

Does anyone else here think he's actually complete clown and just want to see him as President for the resulting shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorta, but I also really, really don't want Clinton to win.

No, it's just you

used to think that, but now I think he'd actually be good

Compared to Hillary I'd take him any day

Abbot for POTUS

I want his policies and to pissoff the liberals

he is a funny guy but that is in addition to his other skills

gonna be an exciting 4-8 years

Anyone who thinks Trump is nothing more than a clown must watch a lot of John Oliver. If he was stupid, he wouldn't have been so successful his whole life, raised successful children, and come so far in the race for the White House.

We've tried out the politically correct, globalist candidates for quite a while now, and look where that got us. You of all people should understand, straya.

I used to, and while I'm not a full fledged supporter but he has won some points with me. I lean libertarian and I agree with a lot of his general sentiment, though I am a little worried about some of his mild authoritarian tendencies. It's not a deal breaker, but it does give me pause.

That said, he's getting my vote because Johnson is a sellout and Clinton, well, obviously no.

Cheers cunt

I went the opposite.

I liked him because I thought he had a real ideology behind him and some real ideas. Building a wall and temporary ban on muslim immigrants initially had me thinking this guy had serious ideas to fix the USA but after watching the following months I've seen he's totally incapable of pandering to any demographic except white males. He can't sell any of his ideas to anyone outside of a narrow demographic. A lot of little things like this didn't make sense but I ran with it. But then some major things came up

1) he didn't even write his own book "art of the deal". The author who got a fair chunk of the royalties for the job said a lot of the book isn't true and said Trump had serious attention span and emotional maturity problems. Mixed in with his insecurity and ego issues (which I was already aware of)

2) Kasich has stated that Trump asked him to be VP and run domestic and foreign policy while Trump would be in charge of "Making America Great Again" (ie. do all the fun things and be the personality/face of the presidency).

Russia, China and Iran are going to run circles around Trump and the disunity he'll make in the West. inb4 some burger educated moron says he's tough and going to confront them - there's not going to be any hot war between these countries so get over US military strength

That's the thing, he isn't that successful. He was fed the silver spoon and his networth is only a fraction of what he claims it is. He's getting this far because Americans are sick and tired of the status quo and Trump is a rallying point. It's what made him appealing to me in the first place

He's a bit of a clown, with some good ideas. He may or may not win, and he may or may not follow through, but he was and is a great change of pace.

He's the Randle McMurphy to Hillary's Nurse Ratched. What the fellow inmates of this asylum really needed; a bit bants, fun, and a dash of chaos to break up the boring, sterile monotony of American politics.

And like McMurphy, i fear they may lobotomize him yet, to bring back order and the business as usual.

I'm just here to crash the world with no survivors

There is 300 million people in America. The fact that Trump or Hillary is going to be the president of the United States shows just how flawed their system is, I hope trump wins honestly.

HELLO my fellow 4channelers. I think Trump is a clown and he will never do anything he said. He is also a jew. He is also a secrete liberal. He also a racist so don't vote for him. He is also sexist and homophobic. Don't forget that his supporters are white supremacists despite him being a jew.

I like his ideas, with a few exceptions, but I honestly think he isnĀ“t the leader I would want, but compared to Hillary, I would rather have him as president.

>libertarian
kill yourself. Open borders do not work. Neither does free trade. Democracy will always fail.

He was born into a family that was already successful in real estate, but he took it to an entirely new level and that's all public record. I'm sure he exaggerates his wealth, probably a lot at times, but there's no doubt he's been successful overall.

And the day I take the hearsay of ghostwriters and political enemies seriously is the day I stop voting.

I don't think he's the perfect candidate, I've stated as much earlier in the thread, but he's at least talking about the right issues and that automatically puts him above everyone else. I don't know how he'll do. I have to hope that he'll be able to handle China, Iran, et al. But again, it's better to have someone on the right side of the issues then someone who we know has repeatedly fucked us over.

"I'm only voting for him because he's a meme" -
My racist American friend

im pretty sure he is a democrat at heart

but the way he has fucked everything up for everyone makes me want to see what happens if he is president

If by 'they' you mean the establishment then I think they're fucked anyhow. Trump and Bernie represented votes for people sick of the establishment on either spectrum. They aren't going to feed Americans establishment approved schmucks so easily anymore.

Hillary won't be any worse than Obama. She's just status quo and carrying on from where Obama will have left off. Come another 4 years time we will see more pissed off people on either end of the spectrum and I think highly likely another Republican candidate in 2020 that's against the current order. With internet etc I don't think there's any going back

ITT: Not Americans

Why do you think your opinion matters? Just because you are all are cucks to English language doesn't mean you get a say in America, the greatest country that ever was and ever will be. God damn colonists.

Your country is a fucking joke.

>1) he didn't even write his own book "art of the deal".
wow dude literally no one has ever ghostwritten a book before

this has literally never happened

can we please ip range ban australia and canada until after november? please mods? please?

Liberals, the media and sjws pushed me to supporting him.

>leaf

you do not deserve banter, only suffering for Trudeau

Your country is fucking who cares

charisma, leadership, and inspiration lead to victory.

humans are still primitive; we can't unite our world through politics alone. we need to fight, and we need strong leaders to guide us in this fight. all of us may be comfy now, but it's clearly not lasting considering the first worlders take up less than a fourth of Earth's population and yet have so many problems dealing with our own poverty as well as consuming the poverty of lesser countries

Americans thinking the planet revolves around them.

>BBC in ID
kek

I've seen the list of ~100 successful businesses he runs. There's just no way he can put that much of his time into this side by side with a lifetime of being in front of the camera. I'm 99% sure he just leases his name out to other businessman that want a brand to ride.

The other expectation I had of Trump would be that he would be excellent at delegating and bring in the very best of the best as his advisors and administration. He chose an irrelevant nobody as VP. He can't run the show by himself, he needs quality advisors.

So he's not a politician and doesn't pander to leeches and harpies. That sounds great.

The only reason I'm going trump is that he was very good to my sweet, SMART, utterly benevolent, quaker grandmother, and that she respected him. RIP Grandma. You were there to support him in the 90s, but it just wasn't his time...

>He was born into a family that was already successful in real estate, but he took it to an entirely new level and that's all public record. I'm sure he exaggerates his wealth, probably a lot at times, but there's no doubt he's been successful overall.
He's only successful because he's monetized his name and turned it into a brand. His name is on everything.

Real estate wise? He's blown multi-billion dollar deals, including one in NYC his father helped put together for him because he wanted everything his way. Instead of kowtowing to City Hall, he spent a chunk of the 80s badmouthing Ed Koch in the press until his investors threw him out.

I thought he was a joke but now I love him!

He's right lads - America is a joke

Look at the state of your political system

Raises hand.

Coming from a fucking leaf. You are the most despised on here next to turkey, don't forget that.

> voted remain.

your country is going to be the shortest lived superpower in history and is going to be a case study of how to run a nation into the ground.

It does, faggot.

Look at the state of YOUR political system

It does, idiot. Why else would all you irrelevant countries be so concerned about our fucking politics?

Trump actually has to win over demographics outside of the white males if he wants to get anywhere.

It's gonna be a shitshow regardless
I'm rooting for Trump though, the tears and butthurt of illegals and libs will be immense

you're talking about different things. It's important because US has hegemony over the world but other than that your country is a laughing stock.

>I have no idea what libertarianism is

Sage

Every country laughs at every other country but because we're the most important we get a lot of the attention.

>Hated by the majority of the world.
> Can't enjoy yourself in public without being harassed by degenerates, dindus, or cops.
>20 years behind on social issues.
> Over stretched, dying and dated military being used by (((NATO/ UN))) to do all the heavy lifting for them.

Wew pal. If you have ever left your country to do something other then kill kebab you would see how much nicer the Western world really is. Have fun getting shot by the cops or spending life in jail for weed Tyrone.

>bbchot

>he only appeals to whites!

I'm so sick of this meme, and the whole demographic meme. Trump's appealing to all Americans, there's your demographic.

>I liked Trump, then I read two obviously fabricated stories from the NYT ant that's where I got off the train.

Kill yourself, abbo scum.

I said I lean libertarian. I'm not for open borders. Free trade does work when it's actually free, unlike the so called free trade deals we currently have. Libertarianism has nothing to do with democracy, and does not support a democracy that threatens liberty.

>your country is a laughing stock
>Euro-Anglo feelings of inferiority and ass hurt

I have never seen this before

>He's the Randle McMurphy to Hillary's Nurse Ratched.
I guess we all know who Chief Bromden is..

Oh absolutely. The dude is a total nut. When this is looked back on in history people will wonder what the fuck was wrong with us.

I think the election lead up has almost no bearing on the actual presidency

Look at what happened with Obama

Enjoy losing by 5.5% new friend :)

I'm like 75% spiteful towards Hillary, 10% willing to put faith in this guy, 10% willing to vote for a psychopath just to see if it'll work, and 5% just of the opinion that it's funny.

He is a complete clown and I do want to see him as president for the resulting shitshow.

Being a 'clown' is not a bad thing. A standard, boring, normal politician could never put forward or force through some of Trump's best policies.

It is going to be a clownish shitshow, and as a consequence we are going to see changes that could not be made any other way.

Yes, he should hand the delegates over to el rato.

Yes your country gets attention, but because your Government essentially controls the world and does whatever the fuck it wants. It has nothing to do with you as Americans. You're a nation of brainwashed sheep programmed by Hollywood to have two dimensional analysis on everything. Not only do you cunts not know anything about the outside world, but even if you tried to learn you wouldn't get anywhere because your media and TV has turned you into fucking simpletons. Your country of 340 million people is one of the most diverse places on Earth and the best two candidates for the most important job on the planet is between these two idiots. The world looks on in horror

I think anyone actually serious about Trump is a real fucking idiot. Same with Hillary but on the opposite end of the idiot spectrum.

I love america

>2) Kasich has stated that Trump asked him to be VP and run domestic and foreign policy while Trump would be in charge of "Making America Great Again" (ie. do all the fun things and be the personality/face of the presidency).

DID NOT HAPPEN. Made up shit by the Carlos Slim owned NY Times.

the only reason to be against trump is because he doesnt sound like a generic PC spokeman so he comes out as odd. you are literally a redditor if all you care about is looking smart. you can not argue with his policies. if you do you are for importing millions of illiterates and taking care of them because thats the norm

FPBP

I'm not fond of more wars for his Jewish Masters

Pence and the GOP are going to manipulate Trump hard if he wins.

(((Quality advisors)))
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

This. OP is a fag

He is a clown but he's right about some important things.The world is going to be so assblasted when he's elected because the free ride is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

you'll change your mind after 1 minute of this

That's how I view it. No matter what happens, I win.

Billionaire clown! Austraulia does it again. And you didnt even watch his speech! Funny shitpost ah. hah hah?

You realize Trump has made many many large multi level building that are very successful. Thats much more successful than his father would have ever dreamed his son going.
You have no idea what your talking about and its kind of pathetic.
You can disagree with him politically but to say he is not a successful business man is pure mental retardation.

Maybe then we can stop with this democracy nonsense and start gassing kikes.

This. All of the greatest people in history, especially American history have been very eccentric. They would be laughed at.

No he didn't. There's no way he has time to create and manage a hundred successful large businesses while spending a lifetime in front of the camera.

He leases his name to other businessmen to create and manage these ventures that need a brand name to ride on. It happens all the time.

>diversity is a good thing
>It doesn't matter if you are the most powerful country because you are stupid.
Imagine saying this to citizens of the Mongol empire or Rome.

>doesn't want to dues valt

yes

I want this country to become the greatest meme in the world

>spending a life time in front of a camera
He didn't really do this though. Maybe you should try reading his book. Or just maybe you are simply a shill who has no idea what they are talking about.
>to be a successful business man you must personally build skyscrapers by hand.
this is your logic.

>posting in a thread about US election
how fucking retarded are you

I don't agree with him on everything but his consistent stands against shitty trade deals, globalism and illegal immigration make him great in my book if he follows through on them.

>what is brexit.
Your shit is about to fall the fuck apart.

Yes, that's why I'm voting for him. There will be many angry people on both sides if he's elected. The chance of political and social disorder from the resulting fallout are high, and if you want change, you'll need those things. Trump is not going to be America's Hitler, but getting him elected would definitely cause a rupture in the status quo. Ensuing crisis might create one.

I never even implied it was a good thing you illiterate fucktard. The fucking irony of your reply, holy fuck.

kek'd

He didn't even write his book. Tony Schwartz wrote pretty much the entire thing and has said it's mostly not true, that the Trump he knows is very different from the personality he creates in the "art of the deal" fiction

What a comfy time that was

Still a better choice than Clinton

Sorry DNC

>tfw you vote for the Democrat that hasn't accepted millions from Goldman Sachs