Why do women's sports suck so badly?

Why do women's sports suck so badly?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (806x920, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do redheads always have a red bush too?

might have something to do with the women

Because women are not as good at sports as men.

Stop paying attention to women's sports
Stop talking about women's sports
Ignore anything related to women's sports

If you are going to do anything at all related to women's sports then insist that all sports should be mixed and women should have to play with men. This works in golf where the men's game has said all along that women are welcome to compete alongside men as long as they don't have their own women-only tournaments.

Yes, true redheads have fire bushes. It's a beautiful sight.

Why is she using a tennis racket to play racquetball?

>biologically inferior both physically and mentally to even 15yo boys
gee I dunno

Attached: lel.png (1386x561, 76K)

It's not and she's playing squash, pleb

yes

Attached: 1515283587135.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

>ginger
>asian eyes
>nigger lips
this chick is just weird looking

Attached: 53xiFlJ[1].jpg (1187x792, 128K)

Lack of testosterone. The harder you compete in something, the better you get.

Its like watching physically and mentally disabled people do stuff. Amazing that they can do it.

>that jawline
wew

Women tend to be less stronger than men so the standard is set low. Combine that with low funding, low focus on a worldwide stage, and low effort to break standards and you get shitty athletes and games

>Combine that with low funding, low focus on a worldwide stage
Excuses. Pisspoor ones. Men reached a higher skill level than that just for fun.

Women's tennis is the only non Olympic sport that comes to mind that's just as good to watch as the men's game

>Combine that with low funding, low focus on a worldwide stage, and low effort to break standards and you get shitty athletes and games
If they can't dunk the ball then they're not getting my money. easy.

>Women's tennis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

>1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[52]

>I don't like something, therefore it is bad
Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

what is this form called?

Watch handball you faggot.

I watch my favourite sports. Women's hockey is still hockey so I watch it. At times it's more entertaining because they make more mistakes. Pro sports are so mechanical now that you can almost guess what's going to happen before it does. Who gives a shit if they lose to boys? They are still making something of themselves.

Women's tennis is dogshit bad m8. You just like watching thots in short skirts.

>just as good
It's bearable, which is a compliment for women's sports. But most of the matches end up as breakfests, because their serves usually suck.