American """"""""teaching""""""""

>American """"""""teaching""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y74j3-77CfA
express.co.uk/news/world/748273/parents-outraged-video-netherlands-mosque-school-children-pray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>British """"""""teaching""""""""

Would a teacher get in trouble for doing this in real life?

Probably not, you can get away with a lot being the only adult in the room if you get my drift.

some turbo-autist or brad who didn't get picked would probably try to snitch on the whole thing

not in the 90's at least

I would tell on the teacher. Fuck her.

t. millenial

I'd be too busy awkwardly sitting in the corner to think about telling anyone. Being the weird one is a curse.

>not sitting next to the teacher and winking at her to totally fuck up her plan, or at least get some of that teaching minge

>none of the chicks were into me, or even if they were, i was afraid to hit on them anyway
It was a lose-lose. Wish I could go back, knowing what I know now.

heh

>boy

Nobody was into me, growing up. And I have a poor understanding of relationships now as a result. Probably going to die alone.

>"Drew" Barrymore
>Girl

Nice try.

What show?

Generation Z

shut the fuck up queer

No one would sit next to OP

I know I would after I am sitting alone in a corner.

That's my boy, sandler movie

Female teachers get away with so much shit that Male teachers would be fired for immediately

it's really fucked how pretty much only the most feminine cucked nu males can teach kids under 12

the only teacher I learned anything from in primary school was this cool old dude who we had for like 2 hours a week. the feminization of the classroom is really fucked and destroys young boys souls

project for yourself, I'm cute AF

BTFO

>sit next to the girl you think is the cutest

*sits next to teacher*

kek

Teaching in general has gone to shit (in America at least). I got handed work sheets in high school while my dumbass teachers sat on their phones or reading emails. Hardly any actual learning.

>Fuck her.
don't mind if i do

>eva amurri
fucking no thanks. bitch looks worse than maggie gyllenhaal

We used to play Russian roulette when we were asked questions. Get the answer wrong and you have to take a shot. Eventually the practise was banned due to the cost of ammunition.

>I'm non-binary genderqueer. How do I tell which person identifies as boy?

Is that a national thing? From which part of the U.S are you? At least in the shitty south is the same shitty thing

>teacher is a guy

B T F O

can someone do finnish teaching? because you know, best school systems in the world bitches

>Eventually the practise was banned due to the cost of ammunition.

From Georgia. Full on Bible Belt bullshit.

At least you donĀ“t deal with chicanos

not a female teacher

Sounds pretty rough. I'm guessing this didn't happen to you in Atlanta.

There where a few manly teachers in my elementary school who taught the boys to think strategically and calm the fuck down and study. Really useful because female teachers, who being female just have forever done what they are being told, can't understand that some people (boys) won't do what they are being told unless they are made to respect to authority. My mom is a teacher and she admitted she was suprised when boys just didn't immidiatly respect authority, unlike herself did when she was a kid. She said she couldn't really relate to boys because they weren't immidiatly docile.

Then again i live in Finland. Still can't really understand how those pretty manly men were so into teaching little kids.

>accidentally call the teacher "mom"
>teacher isn't even a girl

It's because you aren't being taught to live, you're being taught to pass standardized testing so your school will get more funding. They teach you what test graders are looking for in essays and shit like that, nothing practical.

>can someone do finnish teaching?

I don't think that can even be got to *work* outside the Fennoscandian countries. I don't know why.

Holy shit BTFO

>the feminization
teaching has always been a feminine profession you moron

based retard

>has always
get a load of this guy

I hate this. It's always Canada or Australia shitposting and WE get attacked first. Just because their head of state is the Queen doesn't make them British. Fuck you, bullies.

sorry
*since the advent of primary schooling

>It's always Canada or Australia shitposting

Australians have a lot to be insecure about.

>they never pick you

what's the source?

is that backwards "f" for facebook?

>How to push that one awkward kid over the edge finally

this is begging for a school shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=Y74j3-77CfA

so pedophilia is ok when females do it?

Well first of all you need a homogenized ethnic nation. Shitskins get left behind in finnish classrooms because they can't stay sit in their desk and they have to make noise all the time.

What does that have to do with women not understanding male child's mind set?

Yes, absolutely. It's okay when males do it too, but nobody will admit it.

Something similar literally happened to one of my friends in school. Our biology teacher used him as an example during a lesson on evolution, genes etc. and kept asking him to pick a girl in the class who he'd want to "mate" with in order to pass on his genes.

Then after he reluctantly picked a girl in front of the whole class laughing at him, the teacher went on and used them as an example of passing on genes and all that stuff. It was the most needlessly cruel thing I ever saw.

What?

>tfw you were shit with women at school and were too afraid to try to hit on any of them

Fucking hell why did i only grow balls after school?

In the lower right hand corner

/thread

You dropped the balls on that one

Nah. Small town north of Atlanta by about an hour. I would have hated growing up in the city. Too loud, too closed in.

same here
when I realize I was atractive I was already an autist

Yes.

Reminds me of that UK story where a woman molested an eight year old and got probation (no jail time) because she was "embarrassed".

>population 5 mil
>country
Come on now

>Was cute as fuck during school but too autistic to actually talk to girls
>Now less autistic but balding
end my life

express.co.uk/news/world/748273/parents-outraged-video-netherlands-mosque-school-children-pray

wtf that teacher would have been called out as a weird cunt at my school lol

That sounds wrong, but not illegal. He could have refused to participate.

He'll remember the lesson though. The lesson being he should kill himself before it's too late

Because men want it from an early age, we're the only reason why it's "Okay." and "More tolerable.". Also it's possible to hurt a little girl, not possible to hurt a little boy, as he's the one with the dick. Women are disgusted by female pedophiles in the same way men and women both are disgusted by creepy ass fucking dudes trying to lure little girls into their van or grooming them when they don't know any better. Guys are only okay with the gender switch of girls doing it to little boys, because they all wished it happened to them.

you can lick the pussy of a girl without doing any harm and she can suck your dick
no harm there
little girls masturbate you know?

>google image search
>it's the Netherlands

Holy shit you Americans can't do anything right can you?

You can learn out of it. But you can never forget all the shit you missed out on because you had no balls at school.

Girls are more sexual than boys. Two reasons we think otherwise is because girls are shamed into not talking about it, that's not lady-like (young age) or that's whore behavior (later life), what a slut. The other reason is, it helps girls keep a reputation of being above that sort of thing, and lets them have power over men. If they knew that chicks wanted to fuck even more than they did, how would they get you to do what they want?

Unless you can give citation, it's proven that it traumatizes them.

But they don't WANT it is the thing, not without grooming anyway. We've got it in our heads to spread the seed, and we're little fucking horndogs. While little girls do get like that, it just isn't the same, they don't want to fuck everything. They especially don't want some fucking full grown man on top of them, that shit is scary. The only age this kind of shit even begins to enter the realm of "Yeah little girl wouldn't mind fucking an older guy" is in high school when hormones are at their peak and going apeshit. Even then it isn't right because for an older guy it's taking advantage of what the girl thinks she wants, whereas teenage boys, much like all boys, just want to cum on tits.

Also, you know, it doesn't help that most men who legitimately would fuck a little girl/teenage girl are 9 times out of 10 fucked in the head. I knew of a 15 year old who was fucking a 24 year old, and the guy was slowly becoming insane to the point where he started "hacking" his way onto her male friends' MySpaces and messaging her, saying they never want to see her again and weird shit like that. Fucking dudes are retarded.

Well, maybe they could still get a desperate omega like you to do what they want.

>Women are disgusted
And yet literally every woman is in love with her father. It's almost as if you shouldn't listen to what women say because they are always full of shit

just imagine if the genders were swapped lmao

>it's proven that it traumatizes them
It's also "proven" that gender is a spectrum, shitlord. None of those "studies" actually study shit. Nobody so far has proven whether or not sex is traumatizing at a certain age. Abuse is traumatizing, but abuse and sex only go hand in hand if sex is illegal. That's like saying boys shouldn't do martial arts because it has been proven that beating them up isn't good for them. No shit. How about you take abuse out of equation and see what happens. Domestic violence - abuse = martial arts, good for a kid.

What, do you want me to tip my fedora in your direction or something? What the fuck are you talking about? Have you really not met a single girl who has hated their father, or had an entirely moot relationship with them? I've met less guys with father issues than girls, though I have met more guys with mother issues than girls.

and yeah, all women are always full of shit and can't ever make up their minds. Also poor drivers, and when they say no they really mean yes and so rape is okay and also every girl you meet wants to fuck you but also every girl you want to fuck just friendzones you but really she actually wants it she just doesn't know it yet.

Children are very impressionable. It's easy to mold them into believing certain behaviors are normal, acceptable, even preferable. That doesn't make it right.

>It's also "proven" that gender is a spectrum, shitlord. None of those "studies" actually study shit. So I'm going to continue to feel that I am right, because I don't agree with anything stating otherwise. Checkmate athiests.

It doesn't even make sense to have sex with little girls because they aren't fertile yet. They are literally not meant for that.

>Children are very impressionable. It's easy to mold them into believing certain behaviors are normal, acceptable, even preferable. That doesn't make it right.
Doesn't make what right? Kids don't get to decide shit in their lives. They go to school when they're told, eat what they're told, live where they're told and play with the toys they're given. They have no options in life and literally everyone grows up like that. So, what's your point? Kids are abused 24/7 in their lives.

>he didn't have that one female friend with whom you could joke around
>implying you wouldn't ironically sit next to each other
It was simpler back then.

i'll bet you're against blowjobs, handjobs, and anal too

>So I'm going to continue to feel that I am right, because I don't agree with anything stating otherwise.
I don't feel I'm right, I know I'm right. If some hot teacher fucked me when I was a kid, I'd have a better attitude towards sex. And so would you. We probably wouldn't be here. Keep telling yourself how evil sex is, that sounds super healthy

I think what he means to say is that generally you want to fuck that which you feel is something you can impregnate. Little girls aren't fertile for quite a while, therefor it's a little unnatural to want to cum in one given what drives the sexual urge to begin with, you know? Like blowjobs, handjobs, footbobs, tit fucks, rim jobs, dirty sanchezes, dutch ovens, shit like that is all just for fun and flavor. First and foremost, you're made to want to procreate.

So what you're saying is that it's as unnatural as a blowjob. Wait which side are you on?