They're all the same so why rate them?

Kek

0/10 for the rest of the World.
Probably the same for Americans.

first post is always best post

ABSOLUTE ZERO / 10

10/10, last true president until we get trump

29ish/44

he was a neocon shill, but also seemed to keep russia in line and have a good relationship with the manlet dictator, putin

the economic crash was due to clinton's policies

5/10

-9.9/10

3/10

>Better cabinet picks than Obama's (although there are a few that suck like Donald Rumsfeld for example).
>Had a wonderful response to 9/11
>Amazing that Congress was held under Republicans during his administration for six out of eight years (rare).

On the other hand...

>There shouldn't have been an Iraq War.
>Dick Cheney had considerable influence on his actions, although George W. Bush is not a puppet.
>He signed the 2006 bill that would create a wall across the US-Mexico border but dragged his heels on it, and by the time Obama was elected, it wasn't completed and construction stopped.

Overall, better than Obama, but still had a lot of problems.

0/104

iraq war
no child left behind
extended medicare
balanced the budget ONCE in 8 years
tax cuts for the rich
globalist trade deals

He wasn't fiscally conservative, or socially conservative. neocons are a fucking joke.

Lovable idiot. Probably should of only been a one term President to be honest.

He broke Iraq.

Didn't stop 9/11 either.

Not bad considering he's the last Republican president. I'm thankful he launched America's death spiral. Hopefully the next government won't suck.

8/10

Got dealt a shitty hand and got crapped on by his advisers and the media. The future people of Earth will remember him as a lovable gem wedged between the shit that is Clinton and Obama.

>Got dealt a shitty hand

yeah his genetics

He was a president elected to continue the cushy 90s, then 9/11 happened and he managed to keep shot going, but was in over his head. Dropped the ball In second term
7/10 first, 3/10 second

>Dropped the ball In second term
on what?

Underrated.

He made America great again.

Ground zero

0/10
He's responsible for the entire shitshow in the Middle East and ruined American Patriotism in general

Would have been a lot better without TARP.

On his shoe.

If you get a women as president of the US with such power you are absolutely fucking fucked

99/100 women are not fit to lead, there are exceptions, but hillary aint one!! she a demonic witch not a leader, hang her on a spike and burn er

8/10
didn't make my life any worse
didn't try to take my guns away, or my freedom of speech
Obama has
Only thing I didn't like about his presidency was supporting Israel and the patriot act

>ruined American Patriotism
it was literally the highest since ww2 when he was in office though. oblammo has demolished it.

Seriously...

A complete fucking asshole.

> Either allowed or carried out 9/11
> Sunk us in the mire of endless war to find nukes, fight terror, spread freedom (*cough* defend the petrodollar)
> Created Al Quaeda and ISIS
> Gutted the Constitution.
> Established a surveillance state.
> Crashed the economy
> Initiated the theft of trillions of dollars in tax money to prop up his donors.

Literally, a complete faggot. And Obama was just as bad.

Shit

How? The guy was an idiot
Also middle east

wew

Criminally underrated.

You cant underrate yourself and nobody even gets it loser

9/11

2/10

>Didn't pick up on 9/11
>Didn't pick up on crumbling economy
>Thought Iraq and Afghanistan would democratize and unify with out dictators
>Thought Chalabi wasn't an Iranian agent
>Islam is a religion of peace
>Soft on the border fence
>Cuck on trade

I hope he dies in his sleep.

>Sad_Joker.jog

3/10
Not because he was bad but because Chaney was the real architect responsible for:

>Iraq war
>halliburton
>patriot act
>recession

-6 gorillion / 10

the only person who was worse than obama.

Is this a chair force joke?

4/10 Horrible president.
Had too many shit decisions and policies.
Iraq, Patrio Act, Guantanamo, No child left behind, New Orleans are just the top of the pile.

-10/10

-9/11

Wow check out this uneducated faggot kek

No

WEEEEW lad

1/10

His retardation pushed an entire generation to the left and he didn't even accomplish anything in terms of Conservative values.

The main things people will look back fondly at that he did were fucking help curb the flow of diseases in Africa so Africa's population can fucking go up even more.

He started the flame of this debt crises, he butchered primary education with no child left behind, he went full retard in the Middle East, he increased the size of government, he was basically a fucking piece of shit in every way.

Fuck him.