Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/boxscores/196904290BOS.html
youtu.be/8M-v5BGUu-4?t=99
youtube.com/watch?v=srl2Bwh6A3I
youtube.com/watch?v=LYrrcqekvp8
youtube.com/watch?v=UpLWcFRlM9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for ugly bros

Attached: houstonuglybros.jpg (960x640, 350K)

bruh, look at this dude...

Attached: 459061AC-D305-45B5-9CE6-C4B9B5D4C955.png (615x885, 26K)

did fultz get traded to the g league?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

KD is the greatest in the league rn

Attached: skeeeeup.png (790x498, 175K)

Alright /nba/, how wrong is it to get apparel from a different team? I really want to grab a shirt from the miami vice line.

So who’s gonna he the scapegoat for the cavs now, first it was love then IT. LeBron has handpicked this roster, plays shit defense, doesn’t move off the ball, and undermines his coach. He doesn’t deserve anymore excuses

why can't lebron get any help bros?

Attached: lebum.jpg (111x154, 8K)

>Can't win without a minimum of two Allstar players

guys some cuckets fans on here yesterday were telling me cowherd was going to rip into them today!!!! he left them off the hook what the fuck?!?! he didnt say anything about them losing

Don't worry, we're on it. We're almost done cloning MJ, Steph Curry, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird and 6 Lebench James.

LOL

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-125838.jpg (1080x243, 34K)

Because Cleveland is a small market team and they can't afford anyone but B-listers.

>Fakers
>not even making the ploffs
>toppest of top keks

>apehoop

Attached: 17CB2BF7-3D8F-4B71-A815-8A535EB9A0F1.png (212x218, 83K)

>racist term for a sort
>posts the patron saint of fat, unloved losers

Makes you think.

Does LeBron go to Houston next season y/n?

Is there one player less clutch than Wilt?

basketball-reference.com/boxscores/196904290BOS.html

1 point game

Made 2 of 11 FTA.

Attached: 03C475F3-96CB-46D2-A556-6235080D6514.jpg (640x386, 44K)

i love /nba/ after Lebron gets BTFO

just admit larry defeated you

Attached: 1422842272089.jpg (400x400, 36K)

To me, Kendrick Lamar’s Damn. is the greatest hip hop album ever created

'no'

You realize that at its core, basketball is the whitest sport there is? Here's why:
1) Very little physical contact
2) Invented by a white guy
3) Indoor sport, inside a gymnasium.

Just because the culture of basketball has been dominated by hip hop culture, doesn't mean that you enjoy watching your gf (I know you don't have one, so this is a hypothetical "your") have sex with random black dudes. You should probably see a pyschiatrist.

Depends if The Rockets choke

youtu.be/8M-v5BGUu-4?t=99

>Bird is the best trash talker ever

How can this be true?
It was super easy to crack his little ego, just let the least athletic white player you could find guard Bird and he would throw a fit.

The only players who can definitively, objectively be called unclutch are David Robinson and Karl Malone

CP3 is ugly?

He's the best trash talker ever. That's not the same as being the baddest motherfucker in the history of the league, it just means he's good at talking shit.

Cowherd just implied he’s better at his job than Steph Curry is. And that the Lakers will be better than the Warriors next year

How BTFO are Warrior fags?

>Malone
It's not like Stockton was too clutch either.

Why does anyone listen to Cowherd? And why do you post in here like what he says matters at all? Literally his whole schtick is that he figures out what incredibly dumbass things dumb sports fans want to hear that no other radio host will say because they're so obviously stupid, and then he says them. That is his one talent on this earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=srl2Bwh6A3I

still the best poster in nba history

More of a SAS man myself

>Guard Bird
>"Is your team's star player injured too?"
>"Guess it's just us two white guys today, hehe ;). Let's not go too hard on each other"
>Bird goes reee

Hardly

youtube.com/watch?v=LYrrcqekvp8

youtube.com/watch?v=UpLWcFRlM9A

Attached: 1421568610411.jpg (431x599, 36K)

Cowherd is an NBA and NFL insider? He appeals to most people who aren’t millennials?

sorry guys, my trips confirmed it already

>Caring about the physical appearance of an athlete
As long as they put the ball in the hoop, Brent.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 47DF3ACD-07ED-4825-9D20-37869CADD031.jpg (598x733, 71K)

I thought posters only referred to dunks.

>making fun of spacing

Attached: betty-white-golden-girls_320.jpg (320x240, 16K)

For me illmatic is overrated trash

Same. I don't get the hype. The fact that he made it at such a young age is amazing though.

lmao when I was little (and the Lakers were good) my mom used to listen to cowheard on the radio. Growing up I now realize he was the most idiotic source of sports "talk". He really just says outrageous things just to get people to watch. This dude just shitposts IRL about sport and gets paid.

Are you a female?

Attached: 3903AFF5-4F08-428D-9180-3C71607F1EDB.png (640x773, 125K)

Why do Lakers fans hate Murray? I mean if he was on their team they would love a player with that kind of mentality, right?

Attached: 1512860450039.png (500x762, 486K)

Russell was known as one of the most clutch players in the NBA. He played in 10 deciding Game 7s and ended with a flawless 10-0 record. In these ten games, Russell averaged 18.6 points and 29.3 rebounds. In Game 7 of the 1962 NBA Finals, Bill Russell scored 30 points and grabbed 40 rebounds.

>The Warriors have more Eastern Conference Championships than the Raptors
hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: FE4E6244-A860-4A70-AEC7-A5E4AE108F07.jpg (340x270, 30K)

Lakers don't actually play today so I don't know why you are bringing them up, lay off the weed

>lay off the weed

Attached: 1506202166064.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

I swear if the Cavs lose to the Suns

>Sources: Celtics center Daniel Theis has suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee and will undergo season-ending surgery. Theis emerged as an important reserve for Boston this season.

Boston.
Sit down.
Be humble.

I know this is bait but he literally created a list, and spaced accordingly. The fact that your mind went immediately to "'reddit' spacing", even as bait, makes it abundantly clear you have superiority complex issues. I would seek help because that is not healthy behaviour, friend

Seek help.

the lacerator of lebum

Attached: 7A19FB15-DCF8-442B-934D-A478164E5748.jpg (1200x1679, 350K)

fagblazers so lucky they are playing teams without their key players

spurs will make it to the second round and cuck the rockets for sure

Attached: 1429584258957.jpg (877x986, 107K)

Whats your thoughts on this?
>no gone or everything I am

Attached: DYBdyuiVAAAMgSQ.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

kys

lmao kyrie is next

>I, a male, have strong opinions about the physical appearance of female athletes, therefore only a female could ever give a shit about what male athletes look like
Not everyone is as shallow as you are, Dennis, his was a bad post but yours is even worse.

say you will wins right?

It's not "wrong" per se, but does identify you as a filthy fucking casual.

Nash and Nicki lol. And yeah he getting that lap dance

Attached: ad41708f0037504-a-nw-p.jpg (589x348, 88K)

Memphis on a 17 game losing streak!?

The grizzlies are tanking with the worst record in the league and they still have Gasol, Conley, and they probably could resign Reke. Next year will be pretty good for them

Magic know damn well only 5 of these dudes will be on the roster in 2 years lol

Attached: 93226f67465669f-a-nw-p.jpg (2048x1365, 318K)

>conley
overpaid meme PG. muh defense!!!

>reke
injury prone. next

>gasol
literally does not give a fuck and his playing himself off the team

Attached: 1466371809000.png (914x806, 113K)

>memefist
move them back to vancouver

A Spurs loss would drop them out of the playoffs tonight

I want to see Pop humbled, get it done Houston

Attached: 727931DF-EF37-4E76-9B0E-AF5101480CF0.jpg (640x581, 91K)

>Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart has suffered a torn tendon in his right thumb, league sources tell Yahoo. He will have second opinions on his thumb and be out indefinitely.
fuck

>mfw broussard blew out KD on the herd this morning

actually pretty mindblowing how the warriors are better with steph on and kd off the floor

>To me, Kendrick Lamar’s Damn. is the greatest hip hop album ever created
not taking that bait again

wtf celtics get your shit together

>>reddit spacing

>crack music seeded at 6
what the fuck

If Colin Cowherd has an NBA player equivalent, would it be LeBron?

The 2020s are shaping up to be one of the most competitive ages of basketball ever, and an era with real parity as long as stars dont team up with other stars. In the east, Philly, Milwaukee, Boston, Washington, Chicago, Indiana, Atlanta, and New York all could turn into really good teams barring major injuries while in the West, Lakers, Nuggets, TWolves, Jazz, Mavs, Suns, Kings, and maybe Pels depending on where AD goes could all be really good as well. Who do ya’ll think will be dynasties of this era?

>Beams
>Skinheads
>Those four WTT songs as if Kanye doesn't have more than 64 songs

>he really thinks I'm reading all of that shit

Attached: 1412029361082.png (759x424, 766K)

Lul how was that early tryharding working out for you now bombston?

First pick in the NBA draft - Ayton or Doncic?

he would be lance stephenson

for dynasties, you need young talent that is staying put, and generally 3 amazing players that can carry the team, both in popularity and performance

if Mitchell nabs RotY, he and Gobert are in Utah for a while. If they can manage to sign someone this summer (they have decent capspace), they could have the makings of a great team

Philly, if Simmons and Embiid stay and Fultz finds his lost jumper, they could be amazing

Lakers are primed for another dynasty if randle doesn't get greedy; they could resign him and sign a star. add good role players (kuzma/IT) and you have a great team

Timberwolves could be dynastic now, if thibs didnt run his players into the ground

re:east, if the bucks draft sexton then between giannis bledsoe and sexton they could hold hands and go across the court. good shooting and driving, if they had a top big then they'd be set

Derrick Rose.

Not actually good, but obsessive idiots think he is.

#11 New Slaves is better, what are you upset about?

2021-23 will be weak but from 2024 on it's going to be a completely loaded league

Utah could end up getting someone really useful for their future at their position in the draft - a Sexton, a Zhaire Smith. Same with Philly, I'd like to see them with Zhaire Smith or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Milly doesn't have a pick this year though,

Lakers are in a weird position because none of their current players are ever going to reach superstar level (IMO), and they don't have a pick in this loaded draft, and they seem committed to trying to grab superstars in FA instead of building by the draft, which is a difficult strategy over the long term.

Milly traded away their first rounder in the Bledsoe trade, albeit it's protected if it falls after 17. So I don't think they have a shot at Collin Sexton - if they have a pick, he'll be gone by the time he gets to them.

Also Giannis is a power forward.

Marcus Retard is simply too smart for the regular season.

>Not actually good, but obsessive idiots think he is.

But he has sick highlight videos dude. (before his injury)

seed implies how good it is
someone is saying that crack music is the 6th best song out of that group, which is bullshit

also, their groupings are trash (homecoming, about chicago, isn't even in the chi section)

Justise Winslow has had a decent last month

is he going to turn himself into a decent player

>ultralight beam seeded #12

Shit seeding desu but at least Jesus Walks is correct

I was astounded when I found out during the last Celtics-Rockets game that he's actually the league's worst shooter.

Look up his career stats and be amazed

I did back then, too. Had a great laff.