How did you get your political opinions

Serious question. I started out politically as a cuckservative, became a lolbertarian, and am now a hardcore nazi, all because of an Instagram political group and living around minorities.

So how did you faggots get your political opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read books. Listening to politics from people like Milo will only make you an uneducated pleb.

>hardcore nazi
Hello Langley

>Swinging across the spectrum because of Instagram

You belong on this spectrum too

I'm somewhere in the purple square.

I started reading books a little after I was submerged in a neo-fascist chat group. Good shit. I especially like the work of Codreanu and Primo de Rivera.

I'm still almost dead center. I'd rather weigh issues by what is a priority and then find a solution to those issues.

Right now, we have people trying to bring foreigners, which they claim are refugees, into our country who want to kill us. They want to bring undocumented immigrants into out country who are at best a huge burden on our resources and at worse also want to kill us.

We also have a serious issue with the subversive ideology of identity politics which attempt to bar any criticism of obviously stupid ideas such as bringing people here who want to kill us and drain our resources.

To me, these are our top priorities that we need to address before we can hope to allow this country to run itself productively without being disrupted.

I didn't.

>CIA
>not FBI
Hello someone with no understanding of how the government works

>a fucking leaf
ALSO
>implying everyone on this site isn't an autist

In other words, there is often a large gap between political ideals and what is practical and necessary.

Abstract

my mother loves alex jones and has been listening to him since he started in the 90s. dad bitches about muslims all day for as long as i can remember, both are nationalists, so i basically learned from them. i had a super far left phase for a while cause all my liberal cuck friends still believe that bullshit, but thankfully it only lasted a few months.

>Implying Canada isn't better than the JewS

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

My parents were and are bluepilled as fuck, but that's probably because they work in the (((media))).

Dad will still call me and tell me how he thinks Trump will ruin the country whenever I bring up politics.

thats only cause the large xang ping population, they dont count

Autism and genius share surprisingly similar traits, leaf.

Which would honestly explain alot about people like Einstein, who are able to see underlying patterns in the same way autists can

my parents maga hats came in the mail yesterday :') she posts shit on The_Donald all the time. my dad does construction and mom sells insurance, not sure if those are bluepilled careers. its so weird when people have liberal parents but a conservative child, shouldnt it be the other way around lol.

Remember to not only read just the right wing. If you want a good understanding you must read books that don't always go with your narrative. This is especially counts when it comes to philosophy with people like Marx, Stirner, etc

Was center, still center. Will probably stay center.
Git gud in sciences and seeing more people from different backgrounds, hospitals are a great place.
Lefties will quickly realize some people just needs to be gassed
Righties will also realize some people are facing unseen barriers

I go by a combination of my principles and instincts, and what has worked historically and what has not.