what do you think?

WUZ KANGZ

THAT URAQQUQ UQUQ

Who cares 2bh

I need sleep my legs hurt my heart beats very weirdly im near death

God I wish that were me

>WANTING A PAINFUL DEATH

YES LADIES AND GERMS ITS A FAKESTINIAN

why the fuck do you guys even reply to that attention-whore?

T. ATTENTION WHORE PROFESSIONAL PRO 3000

You wish you were sleep deprived and burn your health away to meet deadlines ?

HES A FAKESTINIAN HE LIKES FEELING PAIN CAUSE HE IMAGINES HIMSELF IN A SUICIDE BOMBING SUFFERING TO LIBERATE FAKESTINE

ALSO HES A HOMO IMAGINING ASS PAIN FROM A BIG DICK

You know after being denied my internet access and get ips blacklisted from hosting services I learned something vital on today's world
you can't fight the jew

Not every dutch flag is me
Though that dutch flag is an attention whore too

WISE WORDS

BTW I DINDU NUFFS WAS B& AT THE TIME MYSELF LE ALIBI FACE.JPG

Ham Israel Hai

POST NUDES

OD AVINU HAI

>you can't fight the jew

it's quite simple actually - his entire reason for being here is attention, he craves it, he needs it, he can't live without it.

simply stop giving him advantage and he'll scatter like the rat he is

T. LITERAL UNIRONIC ATTENTION WHORE

Tbh arabier is less of an attention whore than you are
Also he was funny when he was in his prime

NOUQUQ

24th for europe fixed!

What other monument is as widely recognizabled worldwide ?

Now fix the Middle East and North Africa.

Now why the truck of the the religion of peace flattens cute french lolis and not troglodytes like this fuck is beyond me

Just as I thought making mena a more tedious snooze fest is impossible, they release this DLC
BRAVO PARADOX

Feel free to improve the thread.

how the fuck am I supposed to run eu4 on a shitty chinese phone you braindead spic ?

Who hurt you, friend?

>BREAKING NEWS: At least 115 dead after bomb and gun attack at packed Egyptian Mosque
For what purpose.

>eu4
Always felt like a colder version of ck2 desu, never bothered learning how to play.

>Now fix the Middle East and North Africa
North africa is perfect as it is under AMAZIGH control, the middle east is attacked by poos in loos sadly and I couldn't do much short of invading the whole middle east and i didn't have time for that.

Fuck who would do such a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

I also wish we got some more focus on people in EU4 but I guess it could bloat the game too much. The Persia patch did add religion and culture for rulers and advisors and events to go with them so maybe in 10 years people will actually feel like people and not RNG mana generators.

>mosque
who cares lmao, getting blown up is muslo sport LOL

PROBABLY RADICAL ATHEIST MENA POSTING WEEBS

DUBLETTEN MACHEN ES WAHR

That's a normal life in the middle east

>add religion and culture for rulers and advisors
does this actually serve a purpose or nah

*TIPS FUHDOYRA*

black friday?
get it?
because of the sale event
and the egyptian charred bodies
aaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaa

Die

no i'm a gift to humanity

YOU TWO ARE SUCH PUSSIES UQUX

BUT ALL THOSE INNOCENT DEAD SUNNIS!

>INNOCENT DEAD SUNNIS!
they were sufis you shitter
the sunnis were the one doing the killing

THE MOSQUE HAD SUFIS IN IT BUT MOST OF EM WERE SUNNIS UQUQ

ye
sufi sunnis
you stupid fuck
who do u think you are to correct me??
you think we're equals here??
look up
now spit in the air and let it fall on your face
there you got my answer for your existance

Wtf i love assman nao

SOME WERE SUNNI SUFIS SOME WERE SUNNI SUNNIS UQUQ

IF YOU WANNA SEE IF WERE EQUAL LOOK UP GET BOMBED IN YOUR FACE BY MY AIRPLANES THEN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON THE MATTER UQUQ

QUQ

by lower back hurts, my arms have shrunk in size my balls hurt, I am dehydrated I am constantly worried and struggling to focus, I can't bear other's presence and get paranoid in crowded streets. I am going to snap soon

send help please

NICE BLOGPOST WHINEQUQ

There are events related to them, both positive and negative. Things like provinces of a certain culture getting less unrest by having a voice in the court and I've seen screenshots of heirs changing culture because of advisors.

I am sorry to disappoint your expectations, I am supposed to be excellent and on point, I break under the wind instead. I heard royal jelly did miracles

TRY GINSENG TOO

AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK LOTSA WATER UQUQ

T. PRO

there's this boy, tall handsome intelligent and built like an athlete. also rich judging from his outfits. He has fucking everything. He's head of the student association and gets involved in a shitload of events and often brings most of the efforts, he's also one of the best students despite all his side activities I see his papers are twice as long as mine and his questions always reveal intensive research on the subject. I only focus on academic and I shit blood to get slightly above average. How ? just how ? I'm fucking dying over here and he shows up every morning fresh and dynamic ready to fuck bitches. sometimes I latently wish he'd fuck me too.

It's probably because you're a Berber, which means your intelligence is severely limited by genetic factors.

Not only are Berbers quite unintelligent (low IQs), but they also have a significant Sub-Saharan African admixture, which makes them even dumber.

Thank god I am a pure Arab, and thus highly intelligent.

*farts*

this is all true, I am of a race of slaves, I have nothing to do in a prestigious school, the macrocosmic order has been disturbed with my ubris and I am suffering divine punishment

its MSA

At least you realise you're stupid. But stupid people can also be useful in society. Somebody needs to clean the toilets.

Hahahahahaha 240 Mudshits dead in Egypt. Serves you right, goatfuckers

ROBOTS

T. ISIS

I knew a guy like that last year, tall, good looking, great grades and prolly rich too. He was also very nice which somehow pissed me off even more.
Fucking normie.

iq is on a bell curve you cuck, even if niggers are less intelligent in average some niggers are a lot smarter than your average cracker.

WHAT WOULD IT HAVE THE QURAN?

NORMIES REE

>some niggers are a lot smarter than your average cracker

African-Americans have a mean (±85) that is one standard deviation below the white mean (±100). Do you realise what that means, you dumb Berber rat?

It means that just ±2.3% of African-Americans has an IQ of 115+ (for whites: ±16%).

Berbers probably have an IQ of around 85 too.

grab a knife and stab the nearest wh*toid
that should help

I just wanted to apologize for being stupid

I am so sorry to all of you, I hope my idiocy doesn't disturb the thread too much

apology accepted
i always told you how low iq you and your people are
and got nothing back but insults
as usual i am right at the end

Iraqis are also extremely low-IQ because of all the depleted uranium lmao

dumb neighbor's pitbull has been giving me dirty looks lately
think it's time i got myself a nice piece of cheap warsaw pact hardware from that dealer in tripoli

depleted uranium doesn't effect iq
iraqis are the highest iq of this shitfucked area
and i am the highest iq of iraq with
iq system can't even measure mine, just says
+200

Don't insult me you fucking subhuman, being on Sup Forums in not an excuse for bad behaviour you little shit.

And nothing that you said contradicts me you fucking imbecile, you are a fucking moron if you juge an individual based only o the average of his group when you have access to other datas.
Fucking self-hating moronic subhuman LARPer.

>Berbers probably have an IQ of around 85 too
We have way more european admixture than african-american so unlikely, with equal scholar system I would say 95 or maybe 90 to stay clnservative, and it would vary a lot from on region to another as north africa is very heterogeneous in terme of genetic admixture.
Not that you would get any of that you pathetic excuse for a human being, being slightly smarter than a 100 iq normie doesn't make you intelligent you fucking autistic faggot.

You are not stupid and you know it kho, i know high iq when i see it. Get a good looking wife and produce muslim children pls.

YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN A DECIMAL POINT UQUQ

ITS OK UQUQ MOST ENFOIRÉES ARE UQUQ

TRY GROUND MEAT MIXED WITH CHOCOLATE MIXED WITH RAT POISON

T. HAMZA FADI AWWAD

I just wanted to give you concrete numbers because I know that you couldn't with your 85IQ Berber brain.

And of course I judge people based on their race. Black people are usually highly unintelligent. Few exceptions.

>lmao let me pretend i don't know what an average is epic trolling xD
Don't (You) me ever again kiddo

It's cold lads

What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid rat?

I hope you die from frostbite necrosis then, you and your shitty tumblr pic nigger

Holy shit I'm such an autist when I talk to someone on the phone

ONLY THEN UQUQ?

UQUQ NEED TO GO BACK:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palistin

yeah my nipples are so hard

T. HOMO

just feeling cold
don't act like u never felt cold before

IM A COLD-BLOODED KILLER UQUQ

TRIPS

Hello brothers

HELLO SISTER

POST PUSSY

NO UQUQ

>tfw no qt curly haired Saudi mul7ida gf who hasn't been killed by the religious police yet

i'm not your brother , stinky

>tfw I forgot my pic

T. MISTER SISTER

Lads is that mona girl still here
Did she get killed in the attack

Egyptian gril?

Why do you care?

SHE DIED AND WENT TO THE TOP OF MY DICK NOW IM FUCKING HER CORPUS

قول الرسول أيضاً: (لا يَحِلُّ دَمُ امْرِئٍ مُسْلِمٍ إِلاَّ بإِحْدَى ثَلاثٍ: الثَّيِّبُ الزَّانِي، والنَّفْسُ بالنَّفْسِ، والتَّارِكُ لدِينِهِ المُفَارِقُ للجَمَاعَةِ)