Why are they looking at the camera this way?

Why are they looking at the camera this way?

The raceb8ing jews told them to

All the promotional shots look like this. If the title wasn't offputting enough, every image is black people looking offended and condescending

they want you to feel guilty about existing, despite the implication being fascist as fuck

funny how the biggest social justice niggers are always the mixed ones

i guess racemixing really is bad for children

I like how the racebating jews who produced this of course casted the most collegiate, middle class looking mullatos they could find. The girl up front has the demeanor of a polite conservative white girl. Such a funny attempt to make blacks seem gentle and smart and reasonable. If blacks are so great, why don't they cast blacks that actually represent most black culture, who aren't like 50% white?

>REALLY white people? I mean come on

I can just hear the jewish director with his nasal voice being all "now make a really offended face at the camera!"

Can you blame them though?

>Africans absolutely hate you because you're a degenerate whiny faggot who in their eyes is the one who is being privileged and yet throws it all away.
>Whites also secretly hate you because you took worst genes from both parents. Retarded animal like aggressiveness of your negro parent and smug whiny douchebag behaviour from your white parent.

>Whites also secretly hate you

As long as you behave whites never hate you

All the current racism we have in the west these days is fully on foreigners not integrating themselves and overthinking their third world backgrounds

>As long as you behave whites never hate you

Mostly this. Which is why white people don't really hate east asians, because they're well behaved and take care of themselves.

In fact, asians prove that there really isn't any "structural racism" in western society, but that the way things are truly is just the result of merit probably based in a combination of culture and genetics. I mean, obviously jews, asians, and indians do fine.

But then the low iq ones don't. Is it because anyone is holding them down? No, it's because they're dumb. Also, blacks are the ones constantly killing blacks. We don't force violence on them, it's just... what they do.

lol @ scared of black people.

black people aren't a competitive threat to anyone. a violent threat, sure, but that's why you don't live near them.

but anyway, no, they used "educated" negros in this because the retard niggers that are much more common wouldn't work for the purposes of this racebaiting propaganda, would they?

also, it's forced and inaccurate to try to portray this big culture of "smart blacks". the very fact they have to go out of there way to portray it proves it doesn't really exist and you know it.

but you post nigger-mocking racebait all day, so no need to convince you! blacks are literally sexualized thug animals to you.

Yeah, actually this. I like it when they cast the niggest nigs, atleast its authentic then. Like in Precious, that shit was great.

is this the "diverse" group of students the shows description talks about? Because it looks like nothing but blacks to me.

that's exactly it. if they made this series with the most nigger-ish acting niggers, it would obviously inspire the opposite of its intended reaction. people would start to think "man, blacks aren't exactly making a case for themselves, are they?"

like imagine the guys with pants hanging down to their knees, barely intelligible, "nigger" every other word, constantly trying to scam people and star fights. imagine the girls all shouting at ear-piercing decibels, heads bobbing back and forth, tacky weaves, constantly getting into trashy fights with claws thrashing around.

WOW SUCH NOBLE PEOPLE HOW COULD WE KEEP THEM DOWN

>Which is why white people don't really hate east asians
Maybe not hate, but I think Asians are easily considered the "most different" and are often treated that way. There's a reason r/AsianMasculinity exists when there are stereotypes about them having to work hard, being unattractive, suicidal, small penises, effeminate, etc.

>asians prove that there really isn't any "structural racism" in western society
No they don't. Racism doesn't target everyone uniformly, there could be a larger effort to keep blacks down than others.

>the way things are truly is just the result of merit
Nepotism and crony-capitalism have always been major issues, though. It's easy to pretend it's a meritocracy, but even the position of president is largely influenced by your family (last race had the third Bush and second Clinton).

Because they fear that the white Man taking the picture will take away their Soul.

like, it's like the show is trying to make it like blacks are all "please, sir, we are merely trying to finish our homework and you keep profiling us as criminals. let us read and study in peace".

said no black person EVER.

a more accurate rendering would go something like "awwww shit nigga. ballin nigga you kno. fer REAL. I be tellin dis nigga wus up and nigga be all talkin shit and I'm like SHIT nigga"

>but I think Asians are easily considered the "most different" and are often treated that way
Iunno about this. I feel that blacks, hispanics, asians and indians all integrate rather well into white society. Muslims however don't. I feel like muslims are the most antithetical and different to white society.

you are so full of shit.

keeping them down my ass. white people don't get together and conspire to keep them down. the only thing whites do is usually try not to live among blacks because highly black neighborhoods always turn DANGEROUS.

but then it's on blacks to get their shit together and they just DON'T. it's THEIR FAULT, whether you can blame them or blame their genetics.

and all those things you described asians suffering about have obvious reasons. because asian men ARE effeminate, passive, they DO have small penises, they ARE the least desired, because women naturally like masculine men. of course it follows that asian men would struggle with this. guess what, asian women are cute and so they're NOT depressed then. there's not any racism involved in this, it's simple fucking hard life facts. some people are more attractive, and the less attractive ones are often unhappy about that.

stop making up these conspiracy theories blaming this all on white people.

asians succeed because they're smart and have good work ethics. blacks don't because they're biologically DUMB and no matter how much education you try to provide their horrible shouty little kids don't want it, and then they turn into gangsters and destroy their own lives.

They are shamelessly taking morally superior stance and will not tolerate any compromise. oil to flame, anything to get the most views

Im at the point where I just want all niggers gone.
I dont even care anymore about the details.
Just get rid of them.

They are looking at you, user.

>i'm not racist but here are some racist statements by me

I want the same thing you want.

SJW's are nearly all post-grad educated smug boojie narcissists