Karl Lagerfeld: ‘Paris Is A Nightmare’ — The Streets Aren’t Safe Anymore

>But if you ask Karl Lagerfeld, the German-born creative director of the quintessential Parisian brand Chanel, this is all a myth -- and has been for a long time.
>"This is not the most glamorous moment in Paris," Lagerfeld told CNN Style presenter Derek Blasberg ahead of Chanel's Autumn-Winter 2016 haute couture show. "Paris by night is a nightmare now. It is not a cliché anymore.
>"I must say, in my whole life I never saw Paris that gloomy."
>"It was another world. There was no feeling of danger, and not even a boy of 16 years old could walk in the street," he explains. "Things are changing, but I have the feeling I lived in a world that no longer exists."
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/fashion/karl-lagerfeld-chanel-haute-couture-cnn-style-tv/index.html

Paris syndrome is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA01VEvnJS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

karl lagerfeld is a cool guy

john galliano too

Is fashion degenerate?

>feld

NO!!!!

i don't think paris syndrome applies to the guy who is one of the top dogs in a french company you dumb fag

He would know.

BUT I THOUGHT THATS WHAT YOU WANTED!

Paris is and always was a shithole. Plus white people in Paris are not much better than niggers

Yeah, and this faggot would have been yelling "racist" to all the realists out there when he was younger

That's the point nigger he's saying it's all a myth

It's a normal German suffix for a name. Stop saying Jew everytime you hear a German sounding name.

think hes saying it went to shit

>letting other xenophobic cultures into the mix

yeah yiddish is a dialect of germ right so thats why people always jump on german names as kike names

It's a damn shame all these fucking boomer, leftist hippy fags, feminists and cucks will be in their graves before The West has to spill the blood of young men and boys to clean up this fucking diversity. All their bodies should be dug up, drawn and quartered and there skulls crushed.

Lily Rose-Depp is sexy as fuck.

Karl Lagerfeld is a brilliant artist and is basically the most based gay man in existence.

>Lets flood all the major French cities with brown people.
>What could go wrong.
>Decades later.
>AFRICA.

It's a price worth paying.

no it's literally fascism

Fashion is a set of memes. Some are dank, others not so much.

Mugatu, NOOOOO!

>leftist hippy fags, feminists and cucks
They'll still be alive when shit goes down. And used as cannon fodder when their tumblr history is used against them. Even the boomers are going to see some scary shit before they die.

It's just sad. I wanted to see the beautiful city for what it was known for. I need to go to Europe before mudslimes fuck it up

same here, it's a fucking tragedy

implying the odds are not in favor the boys/young men. These islamic extremist terrorists are nothing compared to how hard our grand fathers had to fight each other. The Men and boys from Europe to the US are about restore the prestige of combat world wife. Don't worry about the price of a few nightmares and a couple xanax scripts.

MAGA IS COMING. HOLD TIGHT ALLIES.

>2004
>go to paris
>everything i'd hoped for
>everything i'd dreamed of
Back then there wasn't a single nigger or muslim in Paris, since they were all slumming it on the outskirts. Now every picture I see of Paris has nothing but. It's a shame, but I'd really hoped to go back to Paris one day. Now I can't anymore without risking getting blown up or shot.

I know that feel, there one beautiful street in one city I know since I was a child.
Few weeks ago I came back and I saw fucking hippies sitting in front of shops rolling joints, a fat fuck pissing in front of everyone and hordes of nigs and shitskins. The dream is fucking over

this. it has nothing to do with paris syndrome.

>john galliano

Galliano did nothing wrong

France will be soon a military dictatorship, we need great fashion artist to design uniform !

check France General /fg/ for the latest news about the transition from Police State to Military State

See what happens to nigs under Emergency State
youtube.com/watch?v=EA01VEvnJS4

I always preferred Hugo Boss

Karl Lagerfeld is a rapist, pedophile and a smug looking motherfucker.

Looks like something from Brave New World.

Just deport the filth.

Internet does not forget, trust me we will find their ashes when the time will come and throw them in the trash.

I always hated going to Paris.
Why the fuck is Japan Expo there.