Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ariesacies/status/858138201067839488
twitter.com/Savey__/status/858160347026305025
twitter.com/AshGoCrazyIII/status/852687079301681156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop stop-posting

stop appropriating blue eyes

>would shoot sticky ropes of cum on face/10

well she looks half-french, of course you would.

stop having alien ayy lmao face

Fuck whitey.

>appropriating
?
Everyone already has blue eyes, it's a matter of how much ocular albinism/lack of ocular melanin you have to let them show either genetically or via a condition.

>needing the most mixed whitest niggers to sell your propaganda

im a kike and i look more like a nigger than her

o-ok

Stop being a fucking parasite on humanity where you refuse to do anything unless you take it from others (especially whites).

It's pretty sad that their claim to civilization lies in what they took from others.

come back once you look african

Give me 13 reasons why.

nigga stole our DNA

Dear white people is a pretty good show desu. I enjoyed it.

Stop having white children.

You're not fooling anyone Netflix employee.

STOP CRASHING THIS PLANE

Stop being the leading cause of crime in America first.

kek, that was quick

Stop being descending from slaves

Oh shit you can't lmao

Did you just assume my racial identity?

they really saw race the most realistically in the 19th century. that there are higher races and lower ones. it's so fucking evident.

black people are low iq, criminalistic disgraces with literal simian features, who just can't get their shit together and blame it all on the best people, whites, like the subhuman children they are.

they're there to be looked down on, it's as simple as that. there to be pitied, but not respected as equals. maybe there are a few great ones, who I'd respect, but most are fucking baboons!

baboooooons!!!

There are people on Ancient Aliens who have better degrees in science than he does. Let that sink in a bit.

Stop over-populating the planet! They're literally colonizing the entire world now due to Africa being over-crowded.

The only reason she's attractive enough to be an actress is because of her inherited Caucasian features.

What is this show's point
Spreading bullshit lies like "cops shooting people for being black"?
Main girl fucking a white dude and all her friends hate that
Is it satire?

not

post pusy im so horny

Did they shag his arse or something?

jews gonna jew

just the way it goes.

things just are the way they are, there's no going around it.

jews will jew, whites will white, blacks will black, mexicans will carve peoples' eyes out and stuff their balls down their throat like their bloodthirsty Aztec ancestors

I'm not sure if you're trolling but how can you explain those who are colored and are legitimately geniuses?

>they really saw race the most realistically in the 19th century
THIS

its like i was born in the wrong century.

I'm very elaborately trolling but with some facts in there because the imperfection of reality is funny to me and I don't care.

but I don't really mean most of the things I say online. it's to trigger and manipulate a certain audience.

So how about that white privilege, amirite guys?

Tell me, why do blacks hate whites but always want to live near them?

>unironically posting alt-right brigaded ratings like they're legitimate

I wasn't completely disagreeing with you. I do think your post holds some truth. On average, Blacks are definitely not as intelligent as the average white but there are many cases of intelligent and gifted black people so there is clear evidence of their potential in intelligence. I'm just curious why on average they're intellectual inferior.

>Jew pretending to be a goy in order to manipulate the goys from the inside

Your average black person does not hate white people.

they think the show will fail because of racism. but it's simply because the show generalizes white people before you even click play

this

>White Liberal/Democrats have managed to keep blacks enslaved well past the Civil Rights era

Isn't this show the complete opposite of propaganda? I haven't seen it, but apparently neither has anyone else in this thread.

inferior bi-polar brains love/hate relationship with their master.

i think the trailer and that one over-dramatized scene that an user linked said enough.

I can't. it's dark most of the year so I remain white.

Parasitism

No black neighborhood ever started off that way. It has whites in it until violently purged out by "block-busting."

They along with Mexicans, Muslims, and others always go to where the whites are because whites are passive, weak, easily bullied into submission with name-calling like "racist," and easily conquered.

So it's easier to steal and take over white civilization than it is to grow up and build your own.

And democrats are for it because white-free neighborhoods = exclusively democrat-voting neighborhoods, so democrats weaponize government agencies like HUD to maximize the 3 of white-free areas.

From what I've heard it's all pretty satirical. The (black) guy who made the movie the show is based on even said how he made it to show how racist black people can be.

I haven't watched it personally, but maybe you should look into things instead of having such a knee-jerk reaction all the time.

congratulations?

he was making a joke user

It's based on the movie of the same name so it's safe to assume it'll be just as preachy.

Some people have tried suggesting it isn't really preachy because it has black people shown to be acting racist as well, when the reality is that doesn't somehow do away with the preachy atmosphere of the movie.

It's CURRENT YEAR to the nth degree.

How the fuck is it being "preachy" a problem? Black people being racist to white people is something that needs to be addressed. And it's not preachy at all if it's managed to bait all you retards into thinking it's propaganda about how superior black people are to whites.

>because it has black people shown to be acting racist as well
Did the director make it clear that this was wrong or were they praised for being racist and made it seem heroic?

White people for the most part don't fuck with them

White liberals are passive
White conservatives are usually cautious but nice

The title is mocking the type of person who says "Dear white people..." so yeah. For that reason it triggers alt righters just as much, because they're the type of people who say "Dear [giant group of unrelated people]..." as well.

Amy Schumer is a jew?

The movie is about a white dude teaching a black woman to stop blaming white people for everything, with a lot of other things about how black people treat gay people and stuff like that. It's really not propaganda at all, it just has a horrible title.

>white people getting this booty blasted over a TV show

why so mad though

>black people complain about diversity
"Make your own shit and stop ruining ours!"
>OK.
"HOW DARE YOU DARKIES I'M SO OFFENDED I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS 1 STAR ON IMDB RRREEEEEEEE *random crime statistic posting intensifies*

Did all the BLACKED posting make you guys that insecure?

Le born in Le wrong time face

Yeah, whiteys are the insecure ones.

>Stop being white

But then what will those poor minorities complain about?

It's because the title and advertising show it to be the complete opposite of what it's trying to be. I don't remember the movie getting as much buzz when it came out because despite the title, it made the message it was trying to send much clearer.

The ad for the show made it seem like Buzzfeed: The TV Series

Stop reading this post.

I SAID STOP.

Why not watch the show/movie and form your own opinion instead of having it spoon fed to you? I thought black people were supposed to be the lazy ones.

white people will be the minority in USA in like 50 years...well in europe too

I feel really bad for the creators of this show, honestly. Everyone is misunderstanding it, even liberals.

>GUYS ITS IRONIC ITS NOT ACTUALLY ABOUT RACISM

twitter.com/ariesacies/status/858138201067839488

We wouldn't have this thread if some poor little white boy wasn't offended by black people on his Moms Netflix account ;)

Maybe they shouldn't have given it a deliberately misleading and provocative title.

Why waste my time on a flick? I have better things to do with my time.

>it's pretty sad their claim to civilization lies in what they took from others
What is colonialism

There are like 700 million white people in Europe. They aren't going to be a minority any time soon. Although they are trying.

>get stoned and watch this expecting total SJW shit
>black power bitch gets BLEACHED 10 minutes in
?????

We wouldn't have this show if some (((white))) liberal wasn't butthurt about white people.

He made it pretty clear it was wrong and basically promotes the idea that blacks need to act like numale faggots.

>Black people being racist to white people is something that needs to be addressed

The show is meant to be a comedy, being preachy does not help to achieve that end.

>it's not preachy at all if it's managed to bait all you retards into thinking it's propaganda about how superior black people are to whites.

It is propaganda given how much time is spent being preachy rather than entertaining.

I watch tv shows or movies because I want to be entertained, not lectured to as though I'm watching some after school special from the 80's. It wouldn't be near as bad if they tried making fun of the black characters for being racist, but instead it's just treated as just being wrong because it's CURRENT YEAR.

It's a problem endemic to a lot of humor that is infused with liberal politics, they think of it as being a punch line for someone to say something they disagree rather than trying to develop an actual joke.

>th-the alt right trolls are the reason I suck!
t. Amy Schumer
Also
>brigaded
Are you even trying, Reddit? It's called a raid here.

Yeah, like bitch on a Korean basket weaving forum about shows you've never watched right? LOL

You probably lie in bed every night wondering how your life turned out the way out did. :p

The funny thing is most migrants to Europe are arabs. Who are considered white in American demographic statistics. While they are considered below blacks in most of Europe.

That's my point, it's a horrible title.

That subtitle is perfect, it's not about white people. It's about black people and the stupid shit they do.

twitter.com/Savey__/status/858160347026305025

Is this irony or just a thinly veiled BLM ad?

At my job? Sure.

Wait, do you even know what a job is?

Yeah white people are pretty pathetic.

>Are you even trying, Reddit?

At least you can't be accused of similar laxity.

>(((white)))

I get your point. It's shit as a comedy.

The movie didn't get as much backlash because it was a minor movie which had an obnoxious story. People typically felt like ignoring it.

This show has gotten more attention because it's on Netflix, a major platform, and it's been seen as far too routine for people to be acting bigoted towards white people in recent years which many are sick of seeing.

Nice reddit spacing. You just can't help yourself, huh?

twitter.com/AshGoCrazyIII/status/852687079301681156

What's going on in this thread?

Bitch looks like fucking Rom (Quark's brother) from DS9

>whites don't breed
>whites hate whites
>whites loving and protecting minorities

I give us a couple of centuries.

>implying anyone is actually interested in forming educated opinions

Culture of outrage doesn't work that way

Pfthahaha, do you run a gas station? Sounds like you're job is very important/rewarding if this is how you choose to waste time while doing it.

>Such a hard day at work, I had to complain about all these shows I've never watched and argue with random people on the internet. What's for dinner Mom?

>n-n-n-no it's actually ironic!

When will this racebait kino meme end?

>What is colonialism
A bullshit excuse? Ghana had a better standard of living in the late 50s when it achieved independence than
>Romania
>South Korea
>Japan
>Singapore

Help what, space out my thoughts?

Well now that I know it triggers you this much...

In Germany, South and East Europe whites don't breed.

Whites do breed in North and West Europe. England, the Netherlands, France, Scandinavia. Soon only the best whites remain.