"Nobody goes to St. Louis Rams Games"

TFW a city with less than 315,000 had more support for the rams than a multi-million metropolis. I never thought the move was a good idea. Daily reminder that they should have stayed.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-09-17-at-5-14-54-pm.png (1000x562, 1.02M)

SoCal/LA has the 2nd worst sports fans in the country next to Miami/South Florida

There are more Raider/Niners fans in LA than Rams fans

it's been two years. get over it flyover

At least Seattle still puts up a huge bitchfit over the Sonics leaving every now and then. I haven't heard a peep from so called St. Louis Rams """"""Fans""""""""

Even the Chargers fans put up a bigger fight, and that team only moved 50 miles north. LA is a shit sports market, but you have to be a truly pathetic fanbase to lose your team to LA and then not even care after they left.

>keep supporting a team that moved away from your city because the owner wanted more money
>start supporting a team that moved to your city because the owner wanted more money
Why would anyone do this?

>I haven't heard a peep from so called St. Louis Rams """"""Fans""""""""

that's because it's a baseball city

>I don't know what a metro area is and don't understand how small st louis' technical city limits are relative to it's outlying population
Learn something about your own city holy fuck

South Florida has great fans, unfortunately they're fans of teams not located in South Florida.

Agreed, but the Rasm should move to San Antonio instead of back to St. Louis. Send the Chorgers back to San Diego.

Amerifat handegg is for braindead rednecks who live in shit holes

There are better things in LA to do than sit on the cuck bleachers worshipping big strong black men

This might be hard for a flyover to understand but there are other things to do in LA besides watch football

I talked to a guy in St. Louis who was pretty upset about it. Maybe they don't into Sup Forums
There really is nothing exciting about LA I don't know what you're on about.

atlanta owns the top spot tbqh lad
hawks can't even fill up during playoff games, even when they're playing well

Like?

I went to a couple games last season and it was never that empty. Saw an away fan throw beer at the Rams fan above him and then get knocked down about 2-3 rows. Shits great, but not better than not living in a shitty flyover state.

when the saints did home games in san antonio they had no problem selling tickets
mind you, that was back when the saints sucked ass
people down there got the spurs but they are praying for a football team. utsa can only fill the gap for a little bit longer

Go to the beach, just for starters.

>be 19yo Californian
>can have 20 strangers nut on your face on camera
>can't buy a fucking lighter cuz muh smoking
Sounds like a great place completely devoid of hypocrisy and mental illness

The beach? The beach sucks ass just a giant ash tray with dirty salt water you have to share with a bunch of strangers playing their gay ass music while their dog turds right in front of you. No thanks.

i live in socal and have to say, i agree. the variety of food options other than waffle house and the big 4 fast food places is the trump card over flyover states for me.

St. Louis has great food.

Atlanta is so far gone that they support their fucking soccer team far more than the hawks. They just had another 70k attend an MLS game today.

You mean the same three things everyone does in every major city; drink alcohol, do drugs, and go clubbing? Outside of the tourist traps this is all that happens in a city.