Hypothetically, if there was a mass extermination of the African populace, would there be any downsides?

Hypothetically, if there was a mass extermination of the African populace, would there be any downsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oK_fsI32In4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would anybody cry if mosquitoes ceased to exist?

we would have to fight a war to claim the suddenly freed land

nigger populace*

I would because they're doing God's work spreading malaria and killing the Africans.

ww3 with china fighting the rest of the world for control of africa

To be fair, killing mosquito would fuck with the food chain quite a lot. It -could- be disastrous.

Killing off all the Africans would only really inconvenience lions and shit a bit.

Who would feed the animals?

No one left to please white women

Actually yes. China's economy is basically driven by cheap imports of raw materials from Africa. If there are no Africans, their ability to import dies immediately, and their economy collapses.

Because China is such a large exporter and a manufacturer-by-proxy, the entire global economy would also collapse.

They're gaining control of Africa anyway, yellow-washing the population. Africans will be wishing for the days of European colonialism. At least we have the pleasure of watching things like Gravel Truck Simulator.

No.

lol no, we'd easily swoop in without the PC police

Billion chinese in the world man. They're not short of manpower.

ur mum m8

Africa would be turned into a war zone as only the white man can make as everyone scrambles to get the natural resources. This would have a negative impact on the wildlife

No, there wouldn't be any downside.
But see, the same thing could be applied to your country too. And mine as well.

If all Africans just disappeared shit would get real crazy, real fast as WW3 starts up over all that Terra Nova.

In good news, you could probably convince a lot of American Blacks to return to the cradle of their people and... inherit the land or something?

It doesn't work like that. There are over a billion people in Africa. Of course not all of them are contributing to the global economy, but still a large number are. China has to continue growing food and maintaining its current population to keep manufacturing up. Even if it only exported a quarter of its population to Africa, the huge drop in raw materials imports and domestic manufacturing would destroy their total export count and wipe most Western markets.

This is not to mention the fact that despite the reports of high unemployment (and it is high) in America, there simply IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE to replace a population of one billion while maintaining the same production as before, and a production drop equivalent to 1/7th of the entire world's population suddenly disappearing would be horrific. We're talking a second, worse, Great Depression.

Not apart from the loss of life, if that sort of thing affects you.
I'd say the world would be much better off with a billion less people living here, wherever they may be from.

It would help lions, Africans are poaching them selling hunts to tourists, and expanding the Sahara, which will eventually do irreprible harm to much more of the continent just like how the abborigonies deforrested Australia. These races would have never developed like us. They are an evolutionary stale mate between rk theory and a local apex predator. Their existance is detrimental to the world in every way. They consume more than they produce and they cause problems everywhere they exist.

If I could plague them out of existence I would without hesitation.

Man, i swear that i'm no racist, but that is really a hard question,

I'm just wondering because at some point in the near future there will have to be a population cull and (sub Saharan) Africa would probably be the most likely candidate.

Although low IQ populations are necessary for manual labour and such, I don't see it being much of an issue with the increase in automation.

American food exports would hurt. Probably a lot cheaper food prices over here.

A racist is defined as "a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

I'm a racist. I don't think there's anything wrong with racism. It's just basic pattern recognition applied to groups of people.

Of course I treat everyone I meet with basic courtesy though, even the subhuman kaffers.

Yes. That is currently China's labor force.

Of course, but I think any pro-con weighing would determine it to be a good thing.

theres white people in there. cant do that m9

China will do it in the next 30 years. They have already begun.

Nope. Although I'd like for the white South Africans to remain alive.

No one would notice. Half of the genocides go ignored anyways.

Isnt there a giant brewery in south africa?

Still not seeing a downside here. The Chinese are cunts.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Why didn't you stop the truck in Nice, Monaco?

Yes, actually. All those niggers working for 12 cents a day pulling rare earth minerals out of the ground so we can have cell phones would probably be replaced.

this

>Israel is part of (Western) Asia
Everytiem

Fair point, but Australia contributes a lot more than you guys.

Came here to post that.

Most of the people I've known are dead. I'm over it. Bring on the red dimmed tides.

Chocolate prices would increase ridiculously.

Most of the world's cocoa comes from Ivory Coast.

Are you implying african "workforce" can't be replaced ?

Lol, chinese are already making all the real work.

based chinese man lecturing a nigger.webm

I think you mean new Switzerland

>implying all the Africans disappearing wouldn't be a god-send for China and the rest of the world for that matter
Everybody would be staking claims on Africa for a piece of that resource pie

>Would anybody cry if mosquitoes ceased to exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=oK_fsI32In4

The most red-pilled show on TV (and they axed it after season 2)

loss of potential slaves

>would there be any downsides?
No.

we even have our own niggers and spics. the vietnamese/laotians and flips.

> China's economy is basically driven by cheap imports of raw materials from Africa and the United States
ftfy
Colonies export raw materials and import manufactured goods. Guess who is the top in our business rerationship with China? End agricurturar subsidies, especiarry soybeans, now.

I mean there already is an ongoing mass extermination of Africans, being carried out by other Africans, AIDS, and malaria.

downside is that even with all the killing, the niggers somehow manage to have more kids than they allow to die, so population is still rising rapidly. certain African countries are gonna have more than 300mil population by 2050.

we'd have to 'cleanly' wipe them out, i.e. no nukes. would risk fallout and fertility issues in the future.

though there is a surprising amount of Chinese industry in the Land of Kangz, so we'd want to give the Chinks a heads up. but then again, no real need, it;s easy to tell the difference between a Chink and an African.

now that I think about it though, we could probably just outsource the genocide to the Chinese. they wouldn't do quite as good a job, but would be significantly cheaper than doing it ourselves.

Maybe the Chinese will just sterilise them through chemicals in the groundwater, or hexavalent chromium (see: Erin Brockovich).

Were they really even any good as slaves? We only started using them after the pope said we couldn't enslave whites and Christians.