Friendly reminder that the "alt-right" is pure fucking reddit

Friendly reminder that the "alt-right" is pure fucking reddit.

>Unironically using an image made on lefty/pol/

Doesn't matter who made it because it stands on its own as being accurate.

>le fedora meme

as a new Sup Forumsack i can confirm this to be true.

Reminder it's an election and you faggots need the votes and this is a divide and conquer tactic

The Alt-right is the internet trying to balance itself after being taken over by SJWs

No it was made on black Twitter i think

>le single post slide thread

Can't fool me, schlomo

>Posting le ebin maymays made on leftypol, where people unironically call themselves "comrade" and think that Hillary is the best presidential choice.

what's wrong with the picture? those are the opinions we hold dearly on here every day.

>actually accepting a label

This just makes the work of dismissing ideas easier as a person can be dismissed as 'just an alt-right nut' with ideas left un-examined.

The people that label themselves as alt-right are handing themselves to leftist character assassination tactics.

nice one, upvoted

Political movements are shit in general.
t. Stalinist

Alt Right is just for people too scared to take the leap into NatSoc/Fascism. They tip toe around it as there isn't a true leader yet to clear the path for them.

>1 post by this ID
Obvious shill boys, move along.

You do know Alt-right is basically Sup Forums the political movement, right?

The (((alt right))) is gay and cringey as fuck.

so what's the alternative, being a part of the not-alt-right? the standard evangelical right? that right is a bunch of retarded christfags stuck in the dark ages.

>I'll put some strawman quotes on a fedora picture, that'll show them

the "Alt Right" used to be fine. It was literally Sup Forums.

It's with the Trump Train that faggot-worshipping normies are called "alt-right", even though they really aren't.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO.