Be lazy sand nigger wishing to spread hate and violence

>be lazy sand nigger wishing to spread hate and violence
>welcomed immediately and allowed to move to amazing European nations without hassle

>be American
>fucking stuck without any hope

Where's the logic? They'll take lazy and unqualified sand niggers but a my Petroleum engineering degree that I worked 5 years along with 4 summers of co-ops won't get me out of the US? Cucked beyond belief.

Just move to a white state faggot.
Trash bait

We struggle to get into the US too, really wanna move over once I've finshed my chemical eng. degree.

I WANT AN AR15 AND ARBYS TOO

>welcomed immediately and allowed to move to amazing European nations without hassle
>gifted free money and carte blanche
>Any job I want, 3k month starting plus welfare

>Be spaniard, MEMBER of the EU
>Get treated like shit
>"Oh, spanish? yeah we don't need anyone"

get married senpai, otherwise you're fucked to get citizenship (anywhere, except spain because it just costs 500k euros and we gift you a free house)

good point OP

ps petroleum engineering was a bad move imo

You're the true Cuck. You can move to a "WHITE" area, but the next generation of darkies will be moved in waiting to impregnate your daughter.

How about you get off your ass and do something?

Cuck

Nah this is reality desu.
immigration requirements dont exist for shitskins like they do for whites

>17 years old

Just go there and say you're a dirty dirty dirtnig from Syria. It's not like they're going to check your papers. How hard could it be?

Hows that? It's one of the most lucrative degrees you can study without having to suck shecklesteins cock to get into med/law school.

It's just a shitty time to be involved in oil and gas, that's why chemical engineering is advantageous because you can also work in chemicals, pharma, utilities etc.

I could say the same thing about America, it's almost fucking impossible to legally move to the USA.

This.

Ich will nach Deutschland gehen, um meine Studien zu continuieren. Ich habe Deutsch sehr gut gelernt, und ich bin ein hundert Prozent reinige bayerisches Phänotype.

Stop complaining and git gud.

My parents moved here from India a few years ago and NZ is much harder to get into than Europe and they didn't have all the opportunities that an American would have.

My parents now own their own small business and have paid for me to take a degree in compsci and my sister to take a degree in medicine. When they came here, they had NOTHING. Stop complaining.

>Be spaniard, MEMBER of the EU
>Get treated like shit

Bullshit.. We actually try everything to get some of you guys to move here....
However some interest in learning the language is still needed...

Also don't go for Berlin or Munich or other bigger cities... as there are enough people willing to do that.

Moving to white countries is hard if you're also from a white country, denote "moving" here means "getting citizenship". However inter-commonwealth (or hispanosphere, I guess francophone are the same, but who the fuck would move to anywhere BUT france is beyond me).

Regards son of argie immigrants.

Lmao, nice lies Hans.

Any spanish cv is review like this
1. Is this a non-educated position (IE cleaning)
2. No
3. This CV is worthless unless it has 3x the experience asked for and willing to work for half

t. Applied for over 500 jobs outside of Spain (100~ of them in germany, the rest split between UK in it's majority and a bit of USA and France)

The "Work mobility in europe" is a fucking meme and a lie unless you're a kraut or one of it's cronies.

I know. Moving to the UK is near impossible for Americans.

Believe what you want... another and last tip... don't go for daimler , VW etc. If your CV isn't perfect. Try some smaller companies...

Really hard, m8. I would like to go to Germany or Norway but I'm fucked and it makes no sense. You can't just go to find a job; they check that at customs.

I know one guy from Japan, he was kicked out of France because he was not earning enough.
He has lessons about bullshit like "polygamy is prohibited in France", compulsory french courses, etc. Of course he has to pay for all of this.
If you are not a sandnigger you are not welcome in cuckhold Europe.

>If you are not a sandnigger you are not welcome in cuckhold Europe.
That's pretty much what I am getting from all this.

>Y-yeah! b-bleive w-w-what u-u want!!
>w-we're ne-never at fault!
>wez kaizers and sheit
Every single fucking time. Literally useless to talk with a kraut since it's talking with kike-woman fusion.

I don't apply for chancellor position you mongoloid, I don't even apply for big fucking companies, mostly open positions that don't require tons of experience and start ups, but hey it's never your fault, you're white and aryan germany is perfect you don't do anything wrong. You're not at all racist and you want all spaniards!

>be """white""" fingol
>not welcomed anywhere except Estonia (pbuh)

Europe is beyond cucked

Don't bring in your third world parent sob story to try and diminish the value of my notions. I am fucking gud m8, I have a really high paying job. It makes no sense for me, an extremely qualified young man with valuable skills for any country to have, to have restrictions that are not put on upon lazy sand niggers that rape their teenagers and suck their welfare. Fuck outta here.

Find an european girl and marry her, it is the only way.

Why would you move?, isn't america the greatest country?

Seriously, I read about people trying to move and never being able to and then just end up being stuck working in the middle of nowhere in Texas, 38 and depressed with two children they wish they never had.

What are you looking for exactly and how old are you ^^

How about you start a war in the usa?

War refugees are not citizens. But for the time beeing.

Is divorce easier over there?

guide to living in europe
>go to a suntanning saloon 4 times a month or more
>leave passport home
>learn an accent
>don't speak english
>go to the border
I refugee, war, ples kids, children, muslim, syria
>no work 4 u
live happily ever after on benefits

No idea in france, here it is.

Also no alimony, but she still keeps the house.

If you're looking for citizenship:
A) Buying a 500k+ euros property in spain grants you spanish citizenship no questions asked (gotta get dat russian money)
B) marry into it, if you're going to divorce ASAP marry a guy since he won't fuck you in the divorce as hard (plus you get progressive cookie points)

I do programming (iOS (swift/objc), android (java) and c#/ASP.NET mostly, I also know all the web shit but I loathe web design (I'm bad at design)) which means lmao zero money.

Currently gave up on getting a job in a non spanish country (ie, spain or latam) and just going to study an EE to complement programming shit.

>^^
Germans always confuse me with this. It's sarcastic like :^) or just happy?

I think it depends but you can do "séparation des biens" or PACS (civil solidary pact) and it is easy to split.

We also welcome y'all here.
But stay in the concentration camps at the coast please if you're going to keep being autistical and not talk with people.

Yeah, it's pretty great. However, I have always hated working and living here. I grew up in the city living in apartments with my family so I've never ever wanted the white picket fence and house lifestyle. I would much rather grow to be an old man in a flat in Berlin.

Lol, I wouldn't divorce ASAP. I was just wondering what the process is given how difficult the battles can be here in the US.

Stop hugging strangers then. Stay 3 meters away please. We need a safe space.

It's mutual. That is often how diplomatic agreements work. It's hard for euros to emigrate to the US, so it's hard for yanks to emigrate to Europe. Fuck off, we're full.

Yeah, you're full of dirty, lazy, murderous, welfare-sucking rapefugees.

You live in AMERICA you stupid ungrateful faggot think about whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa feel. They need masters degree or MD minimum to leave their nigger filled country. You can move to Idaho or the middle of bumbfuck nowhere while they are trapped and pretty much given death sentences.

If you don't like it STAY in the camp with the germans and brits and other things that become shrimp-people.

>wanting to leave the USA to live anywhere else

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

ITT: Sup Forums complaining that immigration isn't easy enough
The fucking hypocrisy makes me want to puke. You really are all scum.

>They need 3k minimum to leave their nigger filled country
ftfy
Pateras ain't free son.

>I want to emigrate for work-reasons, I have qualifications
>Do so legally
>Hard as FUCK

>I wants free gibsmedat I have no qualifications and I won't work/work in menial labor
>Easy as fuck
>If not just does so illegally

ONE OF THESE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHER.
BUT BOTH ARE PROBLEMS.

I'll say again, don't try to disregard my statements by giving irrelevant sob stories. Is it better here in the US than in Iraq? Yes. But that doesn't delegitimize the validity of my statements. I simply do not want to live in the US. You cannot simply ride off my statements by saying a third world country's citizens have it worse. I'm from a first world country looking to move to another first world country.

Personally, I am not happy living here. Why should I suck it up and not try to deal with it? Moving to "bumfuck nowhere" will make me even more unsatisfied. Seriously, learn to have a civil and relevant conversation. Also, to be fair, there are areas in the US that could be considered first world countries. I went to Camden, NJ once. It was god awful.

Sandniggers share nothing with Europe, American are europeans.

What exactly is the logic behind this?

>I have different personal preferences and am lucky to be in an environment that meets those preferences and therefore anyone with different preferences who is in my same environment is a cuck for wanting to find an environment that meets their own personal preferences

Okay m8, keep living that delusion.

Ay, they do this in many EU countries. It's funny tho that the "refugee status" sorta releases you from this requirement and you can practically go on leeching the societys funds for as long as you live. Maby the pisslime is just so much better than a hard working asian who would gadly provide for himself.

Like all the white euros willing to work who shall be prevented from immigrating by brexit you mean?

Make your own life in America. You were literally born with a silver spoon, so be greatful. Go live in NYC if you want a cosmopolitan feel.

They're not trying to get skilled workers because they have enough of them

They need idiot muds willing to work shit jobs for low pay

There is no logic, France is a xenophobic country who loves sandniggers. You are welcome here if you hate the country.
The guy speaks perfectly french and he had a job but he did not pay enough taxes.

>Petroleum Engineering
For once OP is not a faggot. Oil will bounce back and when it does the current brain drain will put people like you in a very strong position. All the tech safety guys I know have moved to civil/defense roles

juden

>Mu-muh brexxit!!!
lefty kid spotted!
here is the EU problem
>Theory
I'm qualified so I can move around easily to work in, for example finland and we get to buddy buddy on economic matters
>Reality
You have no sovereignty nor right to self determination, your laws are now controlled by the EU bureaucracy and then by your EU-enslaved government, you can be buttfucked at any time because brussels feels like so (IE forcing spain to put down the security around the fences or free various deranged psychos). Btw the mobility thing is a joke, you're only going to get your industry genocided by brussel's "requirements".

>They need idiot muds willing to work shit jobs for low pay
Hahahaha
Now, now.
You need AUTOMATION there is plenty of idiots willing to work for scraps in shit jobs (its called southern and eastern europe) if you think rapefugees are going to work boy are you wrong.

I'm done talking with you as you seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Firstly, uou cannot simply move to NYC. Secondly, I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. You seem to know all about American and and who I am so explain to me how that is so. Go on. I grew up in a very poor family in Boston and was homeless from age 7 to 11 before moving into the projects. I was able to work extremely hard in high school and got into a really good college to study engineering. I thought kiwis were meant to be smart but you're dumb as hell. Fuck out of this thread.

>Ich habe Deutsch sehr gut gelernt
Lügen.

wish you had moved into the ocean fucking poo in loo.
> clear us
> force us to leave the british isles.
> implicitly say we will get a nice place
> fill it with outsiders

every one of you, and the English royalty to should be burned alive.

>get accepted at euro university
>spend several years there, get awarded a degree
>go to grad school in the same country
>get citizenship by the time you graduate

Damn that was hard

We're full
Stay the fuck out immigrants

early morning in the subway = 0 muds. Only white people going to work. Maybe sandniggers need à lot of sleep because they work so hard

Ist doch richtig von der Grammatik her

Also, I must also add the fact that I have about $30,000 in debt, which I can fortunately pay off because I already make over six figures.

So why can't I, an American, take that shitty job?

I met so many Spaniards in London, all forced to move and then endure shitty retail jobs because Spain is a dead zone

So much for the EU, it doesn't benefit anyone except the richest

"The french people will have to learn to live in fear of terrorism (islam is religion of peace) and working twice as hard so they can pay for muhammed's welfare"
-Valls on muslims

Seriously, why the fuck you allowed a catalan anywhere nigga?

>They'll take lazy and unqualified mexicans/niggers but a my software engineerign degree that I worked 5 years along with 4 years of work experience won't get me out of Germany? Cucked beyond belief.

There you go. Its the same with your nation and any other white country.

In the globalized world white people need to be 20 years old with a Masters in a STEM field, speak 5 languages fluently, have 10 years of work experience and work for minimum wage to even be considered to get a visa

Some are legit garbage, but tons too have actual STEM degrees but
>Spanish degree
>Having any worth

EU only makes the richer, richer and the poor poorer. It's like communism.

>PhD graduated with honors in a STEM field, speak 5 languages fluently (Chinese and english as a MUST, no language under 60 million speakers either) have 10 years of work experience and work for minimum wage with unpaid extra hours on demand and freedom to be fired anytime to even be considered to get a visa
ftfy

>ich bin ein hundert Prozent reinige bayerisches Phänotype

Hello Dr. Murdoch

>My parents moved here from India a few years ago and NZ is much harder to get into than Europe and they didn't have all the opportunities that an American would have.

NZ is a leftist shithole whos flooding their countries with all sorts of non whites. The only ones who have hard time getting into are legit Europeans

>support the free movement of people
>wanting the end of the nation state.

You know that serfs arent allowed to leave right? Unless your a free mason or other skill craftsman you stay cucked and you like it.

You could have freedom of movement between european nations without the EU if if were desired. Then you could rid yourself of all the legal, political and regulatory downsides you mentioned, and still keep the freedom to live and work anywhere in Europe. Fuck the EU, it's a lie of theirs that you need it for the upsides. However, brexit was voted for primarily to remove freedom of movement. We will abolish it, and Europe will be less free because of it.

>However, brexit was voted for primarily to remove freedom of movement
You're not in the freedom of movement dumboid.
It was voted because THE RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT OF EVERY PERSON.

I would rather be cucked in Berlin than in America.

no one gives a fuck you sperglet

I thought that the EU's freedom of movement was different than the Schengen agreement. Am I wrong?

>Petroleum engineering
meme degree

Yes we are. The shengen zone is the passport free, border free zone. Poles and Bulgarians can live and work in the UK without having to ask permission, so long as they bring their passport. Shows how much you know about it.
>let me tell you about the political motives of your country
I'm terribly sorry but I'm afraid you have no idea what you're talking about. You can put any number of high minded ideals onto it, but the fact is, brexit won because of a dislike of freedom of movement, and the undermining of wages it caused.

Jealous poles and their failing democracy

No you are right. The spic is wrong.

you are right

Well, it was cross between petroleum and chemical engineering actually. Regardless, my work concerns natural gas. How is that meme?

>L-le spic is wrong
Nice to see leftards are still as racist as ever ;^)

I'm however wrong on confusing the schenegen.

Mostly because of the current market. There are alot of jobs for you relating to the North Sea, or in the medical sector. Although it is your job to find these companies and apply. I'm not even done with my engineering degree, but I'd think a good place to network is at related conferences. The fact that you are american and white should make it easier than say you were poo in loo, or dune ape. Although it is vital that you learn the country's language fluently if you wish a gf/wife as well.

Learn the language beforehand or start once I start working over there? I know Norway pretty much wants knowledge beforehand but I don't know about other places.

Up to you, but I'd wait until I locked down a job somewhere, or 100% on where I want to live.

Personally I'm going to learn dutch because I kinda like netherlands, and may live/study there one day for a short while. Also the fact that most of Germany is a total shithole in my opinion.

Isn't there a bit of an overpopulation problem there? On second thought, Denmark is probably worse when it comes to population density so never mind.

Spanish people are like the lesser version of syrians or gypsies.
You're still euros and you stab and rape a bit less but you're still disgusting and noisey and should stay in spain and improve things there instead of trying to leech off germany.
So many of you live from wellfare here in germany.

>You're still euros and you stab and rape a bit less
We don't rape nor stab.
We'll take your wallet when you're drunk in ramblas tho.

Yeah they are like 3 times the population compared to us. Sounds like you will work for the Norwegians or the Bongs.

Because you're not working. Seriously, is it that people can't find work or are choosing not to work?

Or I'll just move to Svalbard and become a polar bear spotter.

Why live?

Well, you're forbidden from dying on Svalbard so there's that.