This is what the avarege south brazilian looks like

This is what the avarege south brazilian looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

webcitation.org/5xmleMZgv?url=http://www.alvaro.com.br/pdf/trabalhoCientifico/ARTIGO_BRASIL_LILIAN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what all brazilians look like

United in hate against Monkeystan

This is what average northen pakistani looks like

wtf I HATE south brazilians now!

g*nger scum

SOUTH BRAZIL =/= BRAZIL
dumb amerindian

why does every brazilian on Sup Forums claim to be from south brazil

brazil has more mutts than usa for sure

hmm

Inferiority complex gained due to having nigger genes.

still whiter than gr*eks for sure

south/south eastern brazil is the most populated part of the country

most are just self-hating pardos or 1/16th germanoids with autism tho

Average soccer teams from 2002? It's as retarded as you posters

More european than you, muhamed.

Because they so fucking autists they think the rest of the country doens't have whiet people

>wanting to be w*ite this much

Because he is a fucking proxy trying to turn us again to make memes about Brazil

you can cherrypick as much as you want ,monkey

>cherrypinking
south brazil is whiter than you turkic-slavs rapebabies

Been in s. Paulo for 2 weeks and in Copacabana one week i can say for sure Greeks are whiter, cleaner and above all have much more educated people.
South might be whiter then rest of brazil but uruguay is much whiter then any part of brazil i know.
Having a few german mutts and italian peasents mixed with niggers/chinks/lebanese does not make you white.

true brazilians(mutts) are too poor to buy tickets for sports

This is clearly a Portuguese with proxy

Stop bumping this thread

No, almost all brazilians can afford to buy a ticket, but really even whites in brazil are super mutts.
How many woman call Rondina in the south have full nigger hips/lips?
Easy to see a brazilian mutt of any skin colour just look at the hip/lips/nose.

You are the Portuguese with proxy. Why do you care? Why are you so annoying?

~6800 samples from Paternity testing cases in Southern Brazil: 81,5% Euro, 9,3% African, 9,2% Amerindian.

webcitation.org/5xmleMZgv?url=http://www.alvaro.com.br/pdf/trabalhoCientifico/ARTIGO_BRASIL_LILIAN.pdf

Def. not a copy of Europe.

>More european than you, muhamed.

He is not Brazilian, dumb roach. He is a Portuguese with proxy.

Cheguei agora , não sou o OP que tá sempre a spamar isto.

No, you havent.
We are whiter than you, moors;

Yes i did pleb, Machado is new christian so i dont feel the need to defend his ethnic purity , and my people are legend-tier i dont need to defend a race that already is imortalized in Human history.

Actually is questionable Tuga, fst distance from Portugal in annex 150 samples from Uruguay, 100 from Porto Alegre.

77% of Uruguayans are self-declared White according Latinobarometro against 78,5% Southern Brazilians (IBGE, 2010) result that match well with Latinobarometro too. Uruguayans are more Amerindian genetically and Harnizos and Castizos are more likely to check 'White' in the Census than Quadroons or Terceroons type.

I personally think they are, but def. not much and I could argue based on Genetic Tests that they aren't too..

So Brazilian are the whitest of Latin America such irony.

South brazil is white
W-H-I-T-E

This thread shouldn't have replies. Let this autist post alone

No one cares if he is white or not in real life.

I was talking about Southern Brazil that all people know that it is the most Euro-shifted region of Brazil.

I cant speak for Uruguayans but they did look mostly hispânic, and for what i understand most of the dont have amerindian blood, since Uruguai never had a big native populacion and most of them are Portuguese/Spanish and a bit black .
I will read about Uruguai history today.

>most of the dont have amerindian blood,

They look amerindian as fuck in their northern part.

All Brazil is above 70% euro on admixture

not all Brazil, you could say for the South

All Brazil. Also

>le south
>white

the south is white

It's irrelevant to be 70% European when you don't look European. Russians are 70% European too but at least they can pass for white, so people actually think they're white.

>Yes i did pleb
Where is proof?

>france
>germany
>sweden
>european