What is the worst movie you have ever watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nightwatch

Not counting the movies that are intentionally bad, Guardians of the Galaxy

My life xP

It's a tie between Yoga Hosers and InAPPropriate Comedy

fuck you

Creepshow 3 or Rampage: President Down

Movie 43

Most recently was War On Everyone. It was like Adam Sandler had made End of Watch.

The amazing racist was funny as fuck. Otherwise it was pretty forgetable.

Aeon Flux was so fucking garbage, 12 years later I still regret seeing this worthless piece of shit.

Some spy flick with that werewolf guy from Twilight. Abduction, that's what it was calle.

47 Ronin.

>tfw I saw this in the cinema and don't remember a single thing about it

Good enough proof for me that it really was shit.

ATLA

"A Talking Cat?!"

Last Days by Gus Van Sant

bio-dome

Yoga Hosers, Movie 43, Mars Needs Moms, Leonard Part 6

Sandy Wexler

I saw Max Payne and Pixels in theaters.

Gerry was even worse

No Country for old men
There will be blood (there isn't)
Drive
Take Shelter

Now You See Me 2

The first one is absolute shit but some how this sequel gets made. The plot makes less sense than the first. There's the big fuck you card scene. It's just awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E

the room
birdemic
birdemic 2: the resurrection
independence day resurgence

RIP Department

Tideland
Punctuated by Terry Gilliam practically apologizing before the movie even starts
>cast Jeff Bridges
>have his desiccated corpse sit in a chair for 90% of the film

Star Wars episode VII was non-ironically the worst movie I have ever seen

BvS.

are you from fsg?

nacho libre
spy hard

Please do us a favor and leave this place forever

The Counselor

Only film i have walked out of. God damn ridley scott directing a slow motion piece of dull horse shit.

>saying this when the prequels exist

The Pest

Man of Steel
Pixels
Drained
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
The Village

hahaha ebin post friend XD

i remember thinking it looked cool as a kid but i know nothing about it aside from the spider girl thing

someone summarise the film for me now please

Why would you watch these? There are obviously terrible from a mile alway.

Do you also sometimes accidentally eat dog poop?

Rampage 3: No Mercy

The worst: Son of the mask

The one that pissed me off the most: Dragonball evolution

Human centipede

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Oh right, I forgot I sat through that and now I'm mad again thanks user

I've probably seen worse but the first that comes to my head is Year One with Jack Black and Michael Cera

holy shit it was fucking awful

How come some of you say that the [insert well known and liked movie] is the absolute worst? Even if you dont like the movie, it probably has some elements that are miles better, than in some bottom of the barrel shit.

Assassins's creed: i don't get what it was going from but in any case it clearly failed to reach that and it had zero good shot or good anything.

New apes 2: the climax scene of two monkeys fighting it out sums up the epic proportions of this movie pretty well (i didn't really have a problem with that but everything else sucked, aside from orangutan cgi)

Contrarians

Mission Impossible 2
Revenge of the Sith
The Last Airbender
Elizabethtown

hitch
they are just trying to be cool

well i don't think there are a lot of people who spend time watching lots of "bottom of the barrel" movies. low budget movies have higher tendency to be shit, sure, but it's less excusable when it's a major hollywood blockbuster or something and it's just bad

forgot suicide squad

Most people don't go out of their way to watch low-tier trash from Netflix or direct-to-dvd movies

>ROTS

I

it was not that bad

Pic related is the objectively correct answer and the only way you could possibly disagree is if you've never seen it.

>The one that pissed me off the most: Dragonball evolution
+1

The Lovely Bones

Mean Girls 2

Fucking kill yourself snowflake whore

So bad it's good is not a meme: shit movies are usually enjoyable, you basically view them as a caricature and enjoy the comfy or hilarious aspect of them. Big budget stuff lures you in with high production values and then proceeds to sell you on complete dogshit that is at it's essence. It's basically like a conversation with an attractive person that you know is lying to you for their own gain for two hours straight.

It Follows

>lets make this thread about me.

fuck off Rick

Synecdoche New York
not even PSH could save it

what's the point of that retard. Of course you don't mention the movies nobody expects to be good

World War Z

I'm autistic when it comes to what I watch so I hardly ever see bad movie though Zoolander 2 was a fluke in that judgement. I blame gf but even she hated it.

Tree of Life. Fuck that movie. I saw it in theaters.

R I P D
I
P
D

Quad 4s reveal the truth. Truly shit excuse for a movie.

>Rented this thinking it was another Alien movie

The Last Airbender. So much squandered potential.

>There will be blood (there isn't)
weak b8, because nobody here gives a shit about that movies

I kind of agree actually. It was hot trash, and fuck anyone that prefers it to the prequels

This

The Fall. It was fucking terrible. Tarsem is a hack.

Toss up between this and Only God Forgives.

I've seen a lot of shitty movies and they usually have something redeemable about it like art, acting, hot actresses, decent action, even if it's the one thing in the movie that makes it decent.

There's absolutely nothing redeemable about this steaming pile of shit. I only watched it because Netflix said it was a 98% match. This movie deserves absolutely no stars. It was a waste of time and insulting.

The only good thing about WWZ is that it killed the zombie craze that Dawn of the Dead remake started.

Not kidding, look at the amount of zombie movies that came out between 2004 and 2013 - there were like 10 a year. Zombies were EVERYWHERE. WWZ completely killed them off and now we get maybe 1-2 a year.

It'll be on Netflix forever, if anyone's interested

ooooh I saw a WebM for this one when the Asian girl pees on the dude's doorstep haha.

S-someone post it so I can remember how hilarious it was.

What a fucking fuck hole of a movie

Women are so FILTHY I FUCKING LOVE IT

The original anime had an interesting feel to it. I mean, all I saw was the pilot and there was no talking out loud by anyone.

Bayformers are all varying degrees of bad but Revenge of the Fallen is by far the worst, most -offensively- bad one. Zero out of ten.

The Star Wars prequels

Had to watch this with my students the other day. Shit was terrible.

>Yoga Hosers

Yep, this. Unwatchable shit

The Maltese Falcon

overacted trash with meme villain

Movie 43 is an industry joke, IMO. If you're interested in something with the same idea of utilizing famous actors and stuffing the film with them for cheap cash then watch The Player.

The Player is a legitimately amazing movie though.

Harry Potter something or other
Iron Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Suicide Squad
Almost Famous
Scarface
Crash (2004)
Enemy

You should consider yourself very fortunate.

It wasn't THAT bad

I think that's the only movie that actually made me angry in a theater.

I was disappointed when I finally saw this as well

pleb