My russian friend says that the only reason the Western countries have started to become so "politically correct" all...

My russian friend says that the only reason the Western countries have started to become so "politically correct" all of the sudden is because we're scared. Scared that ripping off the rest of the world for the last several centuries has made everyone hate us and now that we are declining everyone else will still hate us and now they can even start doing something about it. Is it all about self-preservation?

No. This is fucking stupid.

No. It's because we have advanced so far people have too much free time to dream up stupid shit.

Political correctness is the exact opposite of self-preservation. It's like ignoring a gun to your head because you don't want to offend the person holding it. Fuck off.

is it tho?

You make no sense anyways

Only in America's case, It's 28 TRILLION dollars in debt to the Jews, Muds and chinks. They've got to play nice or WW3. But Jews are trying to start WW3 so USA's got it's hands full.

The UK's in a similar situation but countries like yours have nothing to worry about, Like what did Finland ever do to niggers or Kebab ? Jews hate you for being White though so I'd watch out for a """terrorist""" attacks if you do anything Israel doesn't like

political correctness is the manifestation of soviet marxists infiltrating western society and poisoning us with their ideologies

>Europe
>having anything to fear from third world shitholes still mad about colonialism
lol

Then why isn't Russia PC? All of Russia's neighbours hate it.

Mongolia don't. I mean real Mongolia, not Finland.

Not self-preservation, self-victimization

>All of Russia's neighbors hate it
No, Most are quite fond of papa-Putin

And Mugabe brought about an economic miracle.

>28 TRILLION dollars in debt
meme
the only people america is indebted to are it's own elites.

What's the opposite of a miracle ?

"""elites""", the Chinese debt makes up the majority though.

PC culture is used to lure away people's attention from the warcrimes and elitecriminals that are running this world to the everyday life. if you always have to pay attention to what you think/say, then you wouldn't have enough time to realize what fucking bs your're fed with. nobody cares that the us-led western coalition bombs syria illegally, supplies and trains terrorists and terrorist regimes.

In school you're taught to respect your peers, treat other how you would like to be treated, be open minded, be accepting. This generation and the last 5 or so years especially has been more about bullying and not making people feel bad.

This is all good stuff, good principles to know and abide by however the left plays off of it like a motherfucker. I don't think the system is setup to indoctrinate the youth I just think the democrats do a wonderful job of playing off of it. Liberalism of course takes all this shit to the next level but I think that's where it begins. I just can't believe it's so bad that presenting factual data is seen as racist.

The chinese or any other foreign debt doesn't matter to the country itself.
In short as long as the USD is the the defacto world currency no other can do anything about it.
A larger debt does, however benefit the narrative of the financial sector and rich people in general which is why I'm saying that the people benefiting from it are the domestic elites.

Because half the fucking country thinks their intellectually superior based off of literally nothing. They're so far up their own asshole and they love the smell of their farts. Humble men are above all this shit.

But the USA's at the verge of a recession. the petro-dollar's collapsing

Prince Charles being poked in the chest by Jew Evelyn Rothschild. It's not hard to tell who is the boss

You keep spouting memes you swallowed somewhere.

The dollar is stronger than ever against the Euro.

That is extremely fucking stupid. We are declining because of political correctness. And who gives a shit if niggers and shitskins hate us.

Force your friend to drink bleach that is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Just like oil prices are down right ? You're in for a rude awakening bud.

If that happens none of the debt will matter because it is in USD.
But I doubt the current system will collapse overnight, I'll give it a few decades at least because reasons.
The US won't collapse because of debt, the financial system will collapse because it is inherently flawed and goes through those cycles every few centuries.

No the pc and sjw shit is like the hippys russian handy work.