I'm aware this board is primarily an alt-right hub, but does anyone here support Libertarianism? Or against it? If so...

I'm aware this board is primarily an alt-right hub, but does anyone here support Libertarianism? Or against it? If so, why?

Also, don't generalize and call me an Anarchist or some shit like that. There are varying Libertarian ideals, but, generally, as one might identify with the Republican or Democrat Party, I have to go with the LP.

Serious discussion, please.

libertarian nationalism

I'm libertarian for the most part.

Don't really agree with their foreign policy/ how to handle radicalism.

Other than that no problems.

Sup Forums was once almost entirely libertarian

how the times have changed

Socially libertarian.

Most of us here are libertarians. We're taking over the Republican party. The libertarian party is neat but loserville. It's better to commandeer the existing machine than to build a new one. Ron Paul's legacy.

Sup Forums is satire

this isn't social media, you aren't supposed to come here with your actual irl agenda. you are supposed to come here and shitpost about memes like trump and milo and be part of the echo chamber.

Grew out of it because it's a weak ideal.
Holds up as well as anarchy.

I agree with most libertarian ideas except libertarians aren't very nationalist and libertarianism pretty much calls for a weak government. Although I like small government, I want a strong government

Also, despite his chances of becoming president being astronomically low, what are your guys' thoughts on Gary Johnson?

I have a feeling a lot on Sup Forums don't view it as satire in terms of their personal ideology.

Ex libertarian now I'm alt right

I think this is what the alt right is.

Libertarian except when it comes to foreign trade deals, but internal trade should be heavily deregulated. I don't think people really care about gay marriage/or drugs as much and the threads about them are mostly memes.

This.

I want libertarianism but you can't have that in a country full of shitskins, therefore nationalism is necessary.

came here to say this.

Libertarian, but in its most idealistic form it cant function in todays world.

What do you guys think of paleoconservatism?

Back before Ron Paul was just a HAPPENING meme everyone on pol supported him
Its almost like the two sides have grown even further from the center. The left is WAAAY left now and the right is off the charts.

I am a classical liberal with very conservative fiscal views.
These days it just seems like a rollercoaster to the bottom with people trying to one up each other to reach it.

I'm a minarchist libertarian.

I support the only Libertarian Candidate worth voting for. AUGUSTUS SOL INVICTUS. Paul Stanton need not apply.

inb4 memes about roads and sneks

Gary Johnson is too naive in my OP. I do believe in most stances of the lib party, but I just think that in terms of security they are retards.

Libertarianism is a failed ideological movement. It's the stop of last-resort for people that just can't bring themselves to support the GOP, or other right-wing ideologies.

> Put two libertarians in a room together and they spend the entire time writing doctorates about how the other person is not a true libertarian
> Believes in open borders and generous immigration policy, ignoring the correlation between IQ + Culture and Race.
> Is willing to pursue radical individualism to the detriment of the nation's interests
> Supports blanket decriminalization and legalization, even among Heroin, Meth, Opium, Cocaine, etc.

Sup Forums tried Libertarian and found it wanting. They moved on to more severe positions once Libertarianism's ineffectiveness became clear.

I'd identify as generally classical liberal as well, although that might already be obvious.

Also, I really do not give a shit about "morality" laws. I couldn't care less if two fags decided to marry, or someone had an abortion—it's none of my business, desu.

I still like Dr Ron Paul , my dream was to see Trump/ Paul alliance , they both hate globalist , FED , and stupid foreign policy , but i guess there are way too many points where they don t agree ( military spending i.e)

>those acne scars

high school must have been rough for him

When it comes to national security, the logic makes sense. Stop bombing people and trade with them. Unfortunately we're dealing with an irrational enemy. I'm pretty libertarian but I like Trump's message; defeat ISIS, stop with the regime change, stop the nation building.

eh, I'm voting for Gary. I know he's not gonna win but I figure if I vote for someone, might as well vote for someone who deserves it

>your only complaint against him is acne scars
hoy boy! I can't believe I was about to vote for a guy with acne scars! It must have such a profound effect on his ability to understand philosophy and morals! what was I thinking!

>t. Paul Stanton

> Libertarianism is a failed ideological movement. It's the stop of last-resort for people that just can't bring themselves to support the GOP, or other right-wing ideologies.

Somewhat true in my case. I'm a registered Republican, but the party is retarded when it comes to ending the drug war and other big government bullshit.

Farage approves this message

I agree with most libertarian principles, but I have no respect for most libertarian voters. they're almost all retards who either don't understand the spoiler effect or refuse to acknowledge it out of childish indignation.

Yes indeed .. I have almost the same , not so many holes , but i have some scars,happened at 17 yrs old , when i was going to school , i was wearing a fucking scarf all over my face and walk with my face down , terrible times

Libs of any stripe cannot exist without White men willing to defend them.

Get in faggot and vote Trump.

>Open borders
Doesn't deserve any votes desu

LP is cucked and always will be

Libertarians are represented by fucking autist retards like Ted Cruz so no, I don't support libertarianism.