Is it true that majority of Swedish girls are feminists who prefer Arab and Somalis over swedes ergo leading to a...

Is it true that majority of Swedish girls are feminists who prefer Arab and Somalis over swedes ergo leading to a sudden rise in homosexuality among Swedish men?

No. Only fat and ugly byachez go for niggers. It's the same for any European country, Russia included.

Are you asking because you are interested in Swedish women or interested in Swedish men?

both

In cuckholm i'd say atleast 40% of girls ages 15-25 date a man of immigrant background.
But overall i saw some statistic that said like 97% of swedish women still date swedish men.
Funny that only 94% of swedish men date swedish women.

Ofcourse they would, they'd only date an immigrant if he actually decent looking, tall and integrated well. Bonus if he speaks swedish

Yeah, same here.

>bonus if she speaks swedish
Why? A chick you can't understand is awesome. No more nagging.

The Russian chick looks so comfy with her white bf.

when you talk a person in his native tounge you speak with his heart, if you speak to him in any other tongue you're speaking to his brain

Nice meme.

in Germany it also seems like most women date foreigners but the statistics of newborns show more German males have foreign women than the other way around

>in Germany it also seems like most women date foreigners but the statistics of newborns show more German males have foreign women than the other way around
why

Because men think with their dick?
It's like in the ancient times. You attack a village and enslave the women there. Those, who don't want to be enslaved you kill. That's how turks got their chance to be a bit whiter.

>That's how turks got their chance to be a bit whiter.
But You guys gangraped German women too

is Swedish girls being pretty just a meme?

They flushed their genes down the toilet

confirmation bias

Germans did the same. What's your point? Germans and Russians look the same on average.

White men are the peak of beauty.

Only 15% of women look somewhat fuckable, from my point of view.

>turks
why

Where are the majority of asian looking russians?

Look at Anzu. She looks like an Eastern European without all the makeup.
Asian looking Russians in a sense like finns? We have tatars, yakuts, buryats, uraloids and others who may have asian features or who's straight up Asian.

Asian Russia

which one of them have the best looking grils?

yeah

I don't know man. I prefer slavic girls.

Alright where are you really from? Are you that disabled paki user who made a thread that time?

I don't get it

I meant this

Men are conquerors. When they see a foreign female in their society they have to inseminate.

I meant why it's especially related to turk

Sweden is literally the chad capital on earth. About 10% of guys can get a gf and it is these chads that take 90% of the women. These guys are 95% white though. Women are all about that anti racism and shit but most woulnt touch a nonwhite with a 10m stick

> with a 10m stick

where can I find unusual but qt Slavs like this?

finns are chads, swedes are cucks and homosexuals

>finns are chads

Finn would stab you if you get more that 10 meters near him, also they are tall

Because they had slaves from European countries.
>weird nose
>brown eyes
Shit taste m8

How many??

How do I know?

To answer your question - in Ukraine.

African and American African look same to me and Turks are caucasoid

I find your one has the weird nose and I prefer brown eyes. More for me!

Why not in Russia?

Africans and African Americans are different. Just like how Africans can look different from one another. It'd be harder for them to ethnically cleanse one another if they couldn't tell one another apart.

>finns are chads

Is this the arab worldview? No wonder you're all backwards

>Finland
>Chads

And arabs are white, right?

In Russia you won't find a lot of girls like that.

Because girl you posted is from Ukraine.

No. Arabs and Somalis are found pretty unattractive as far as immigrants go.
girls ages 15-25 date a man of immigrant background
>immigrant background
Aka anglos.

>what is fennoswedes
These guys cuck entire Finland on daily basis.

Sadly this is very true, i wouldnt go as far as to say 10% of guys get all the girls but a good 40-50% of guys entering the workforce or going to unviersity has never had a girlfriend

pit whores

Turkish roasti- i mean melikes flock to germany
Im not bothered cause we get russians

I like to do my part ;)

>Im not bothered cause we get russians
?????????????

Russian immigrants
It slowed down in the last 10 years though
Russian wives are really popular here and have more sucess rate then turk x turk relationships

How many and why do they go to Turkey

>and have more sucess rate then turk x turk relationships
I wonder if it's a legit info. Russians can't even get along with other Euros.

>Is it true that majority of Swedish girls are feminists

Yes.

>Arab and Somalis over swedes

No.

>leading to a sudden rise in homosexuality among Swedish men?

This happens anyway.

>trashy natashkas doing their part in colonizing turkey by slavs
Noice

Are they annoying? I mean feminist

Its mostly cause
1.The relationship pool is obv way lower than turk/turk relationships
2.The men/women go out of their way to move here
Mostly women

Most western turks have slav in them and most russians have turk in them anyway
Most russians look like normal western turks but with blue eyes and darker hair/blonde to me anyway

Why are you so autistic with amounts?
Alot
Im at a russian bar as we speak with russians behind the bar, russian music on the background and russian regulars

So give me a fact

>Most western turks have slav in them and most russians have turk in them anyway
you know that both statements are completely false.

Here you go my tiçır
Ahem...
YOOOOUUUURRRR FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKIIINNNGGGG MAAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIRRRRRR :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why do you say like a roach

I said western turks, alot of slav rapebabies, bosniaks, gagauz and whatnot here
I wont comment on the russians

Cause im busy relaxin on a restaurant and cant be bothered to look up proofs on my phone to some autistic korean, and even if i did it would be in turkish
Just trust my word

>Cause im busy relaxin on a restaurant
>But browsing on Sup Forums
Nice try delusional turk

Excuse my garbage camera
Retard

We have a Russian bar too

will being a hispanic guy give me minority points with swedish women? (kinda pale/only lightly tan though)