You now remember Inter

you now remember Inter

Attached: 1200px-Inter_Mailand.svg.png (1200x1200, 164K)

>Simeone next year
>Chinese owners who actually have money ready to spend like crazy

Think they'll be fine.

I'd rather not

those crazy chinese soccer contracts are all money laundering schemes. the cheap yellows aren't going to spend, they're trying to make money

>simeone
lmao
>chink money
lmao

Simeone recently extended his contract

Good times

Attached: inter[1].jpg (815x545, 144K)

are you talking about another Inter, like Internacional de Porto Alegre, or are you this out of touch with reality?

fuck guardiola for giving them etoo and bring ibra just for a year who was a way bigger asshole
fuck him
that champions would've ours with etoo

>Internacional de Porto Alegre
They just got back from Série B. I don't think your Inter is doing as bad as ours.

Just like Milan, right?

>managed to get a draw with Napoli allowing Juventus to topple the classification

my sides are in orbit

chink owners are the worst. it's just an investment for them. at least sand nigs actually spend money on their clubs

>it's Inter fault Netscape didn't deliver.
Inter have bad run in last matches. Napulel have no excuse.

I haven't met one inter fan who doesn't talk trash about juve, I'm sure they are very proud of their team right now.

Mou might have problems but it's kinda impossible to troll the guy after winning a treble with that team

That's a good team faggot

The players are good. Club itself is a mercenary shithole with endless cultural problems. Was a miracle performance.

>ours

F

Are you implying that Inter fans should have wanted their team to lose just so Napolel could "keep up" with Juve before they inevitably choke instead of trying to overcome their shitty form and fight for points to stay in the Champions League spots which has been the objective all season long?? How fucking retarded are you?? Its not Inter's job to make sure Juve "dont win" or to help Napoli

Get the fuck outta here