Soledad:you are the only brown here, we argentinians are very white

ai caramba: I'm argentinian and I'm whiter than your tits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_SoledadSolari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can't be real

>I'm just surprised the racism in you allowed you to do this
Even funnier.

lol even normies get triggered by that shit. Also as of 2017 everyone knows that Argentina is part of the mestizo mongrel club like the rest of Latam

>Also as of 2017 everyone knows that Argentina is part of the mestizo mongrel club like the rest of Latam
we always knew.

>spams his meme thread about some twitter normies in other threads to get posts

t.ARGENTINA ES WHITE

>flag

>Soledad:you are the only brown here, we argentinians are very white

Argentina's version of "whiter than you, Muhammad".

>Were the Marines of Argentina white?
Only the high rankers and the woman

Yeah, this is a general rule, the armies are the lower of the lower social tiers.

Yes, argentinians are white.
stay mad macaco

> "soy mas blanca que tu tetas"

Whiter then you tits

Memes are true

Not really, euro and usa armies are full of white low ranking soldiers
In argentina the average soldier is a native american guy from the provinces, its the equivalent of the usa having a full nigger army

Feels good not being a brown manlet.

>as of 2017
We always knew that

Can someone make an argie mutt saying "mas blanca que tu tetas"

We are amerindians there is no doubt about that and you're not Sherlock for knowing it but...

goodamn do congolombians always get triggered like this every time a-r-g-e-n-t-i-n-a is mentioned :^)

Argentina is asian

Looks arabp

Brazilians do the same thing. Brazilians immediately start mentioning German-Brazilians if the "white" topic comes up. Latin-America is filled with insecure people who have a strong inferiority complex.

>THIS

>someone responded with meme percentages map
Incredible.

Someone should tell her moriscos aren't white.

>Brazilians do the same thing. Brazilians immediately start mentioning German-Brazilians if the "white" topic comes up. Latin-America is filled with insecure people who have a strong inferiority complex.
I've heard the Italian-Brazilian version too.

im LOLing irl desu lad

whiter than you, mohammed

Turn off your proxy, nigger

MAS BLANCA QUE TUS TETAS
A
S

B
L
A
N
C
A

Q
U
E

T
U
S
T
E
T
A
S

So Americans. They're more worried about heritage than being American

Voccaroo this please

> looks arab
nah, looks mestiza af. Kinda like my last shag

I can't stop laughing

Soy mas blanca que tus tetas. Cuantas copas tienes?

would pollute her white aryan bloodline with my african genes

>white aryan

She is a castiza, she is already polluted

Jesus Christ, why are South Americans so insecure about their skin color? Argentinians are not white, they're mostly descended from Southern Europeans and have tons of Amerindian admixture. I've been to Argentina and I thought I was in morocco or Bolivia. Why do so many brown people larp Europeans?

It's a class thing, I think

>Yeah, this is a general rule, the armies are the lower of the lower social tiers

So rich white Latin Americans are a meme? Because Brazilian army in /hm/ has whites

I don't know about another countries but in Peru they are 99% amerindian and mestizos.

Argentina is unironically whiter than most of America. Went to Buenos Aires and it was like Norway compared to LA.

this, some parts of buenos Aires feel like Lima while other feel like southern Europe. I went there some years ago and never seen so many amerindians in my entire life, especially inthe area close to the buses terminal

Get out my country, spic.

Everyone is fucked in Brazil. There are poor people from all skin colors. But in cities, poor people are predominantly brown.

In Spanish countries the castas are more visible and evident.

Chee, cuántas copas tenés trolo de mierda?

>Soledad_solari
>Here the only brown is you, buddy. We argentines are very white. Kisses.
twitter.com/_SoledadSolari
>Como cacao suelto. Encima de inútil, zurda

She identifies as a leftist.

I love argentina sometimes.

The average American doesn't know shit about other countries. To her everything south of the border is brown and speaks Mexican. It doesn't matter if they're racists or virtue signaling libs. They're just as uncultured and ignorant.

But they are right about Argentinians and their marines. They were brown mestizos. Argentinians don't know their own army

Why would you have loyalty or sense of identity when any random fucker can waltz pass the border and be "American"? Literally every group of people on the planet has been immigrating to the united states since we've become the world power.

Fuck man. Our slavery and race distinctions completely fucked up South America didn't it.

I still remember a Brazillian coming here and the dude was clearly mixed and he said he was white. Even people here (and we're not the best example of super whiteness now are we) were confused.

Argies are god's most perfect creation

I thought the problem was ethnic, not the white thing

In Latin America if you have one drop of European blood (even a distant great great grandfather) then you're considered 'white'. The only way not to be considered white it to be charcoal black or full blown pure Amerindian.

That's why white numbers in Latin America are exagerated af, and the number of spanish-latinos, portuguese-latinos, italian-latinos, german-latinos are inflated as fuck and the are delusional as fuck.

The number or real whites in Latin America, putting all the countries together, doesn't surpass 30 million.

I think the real number here is about 20%. Some mixed ones could be in Europe and no one would notice the difference.

Calling someone dark skinned in argentina is an insult, sometimes used as a joke insult. Being a negro implies a lower social standing and living on welfare.