You're walking down the beach when you find an old oil lamp

You're walking down the beach when you find an old oil lamp
You rub it and a genie comes out. He's grateful that you released him, and he gives you three wishes - no tricks and no strings attached. However, each of your wishes must make the world a better place for every human being on earth

What do you wish for, in order to improve the world?

No niggers, no jews, everybody gets a Prius

I give everyone telepathic ability,
all animals could speak English or any other human language easily,
Fruits would take 50 times longer to go bad/expire

I wish for a qt anime gf, loadsamoney, and whatever that's about all I want.

It benefits everyone because then I can be happy and stop hating everyone.

>no strings and no tricks
Wishes in order.
>waive the requirement that I must benefit humanity
>immunity from disease
>infinite wishes
if infinite wishes doesn't work,
>true immortality

>1. Kek's will to come to fruition
>2. Kek's will to come to fruition
>3. Kek's will to come to fruition

have fun floating around in space after the sun collapsed

>all animals could speak English
what kind of a fruitcake are you? this is so insane

remove all subhumans
invent cold fusion
invent FTL drive

Remove anyone who isn't white, remove leftists and progressives
Turn all shithole and uninhabitable places (most of Africa, middle of Australia etc.) into habitable places
Get me off Sup Forums's wild ride

What is that. An ugly white girl or an ugly asian dude that looked like spider dude from gran torino

After a couple of thousand years on Earth, and after marketing myself out to be a god, I'll shoot my self out towards the nearest black hole just to see what happens.

it would be cool as fuck to see how dumb animals are, and to find out if niggers are dumber than gorillas

touche

it would be fun though if your body could resist the unimaginable forces of a black hole and plugs it

I truly wish you the best. God speed user. God speed.

Make a magic pill that lets you change your body from male to female, with chromosomes and all. If you're a handsome man you become a pretty girl, if you're ugly you become ugly.

Make black and brown people have the same IQ as whites and give them a desire to self improve and become better people.

Exterminate the jews.

He has to go back

No genetic flaws in humanity anymore. From MS and cancer to premature balding

Humans do not lose control of their prefrontal cortex during adrenaline surges, enabling everyone to be able to think during anger or other emotions

Humans no longer perceive "ugliness" as sexually or emotionally undesirable, but retain their perception of beauty

Super race incoming

Everyone in the world becomes white

the genie would disappear after your first wish

SAUCE

again the genie would disappear after your first wish.

How do I get a cute asian GF ?

The technology for intergalactic settlement

I don't know about the other two, maybe give all men 9" dicks and all women a guaranteed orgasm on contact with semen.

>all animals could speak English or any other human language easily
Wtf, im vegan now.

>niggers are dumber than gorillas
IQ tests say yes

Nice shitpost, Přemysle. Go eat some knedlík.

All wealth distribution equal, alternative source of all energy not draining earth's resources, never ending supply of fresh water.

With my first wish I wish all the blacks were back in Africa. Poof it is done the genie says. With my second wish I wish all the Mexicans were back in Mexico. Poof it is done the genie says. The genie then asks me what my last wish would be. I say wait so all the niggers and beaners are out of America? I'll take a coke.

>everybody gets a Prius
you're supposed to improve the world.

Rape OP
Kill OP
Fuck OP corpse

Everyone has access to fresh water and food

that is all

congrats, you just saved the biggest reservoir of nigs : africa.

also most of india and china.
you actually doomed us all.

Suffering is just chemical reactions in your brain. Change everyone's genetics so that suffering no longer exists.

Muslims
Flying stinging insects

Keep the third one in reserve you never know.

I'm gonna hope it all plays out well

Ya, partly I was hoping it would have that kinda effect on people. They could interview the diary cows in factory farms that picked up some English from the workers and they'd be like "my baby... They took my baby.. What are they doing to do with him" "ummm make veal miss cow" "how they do that?"
Or it would be funny as fuck to hear some pigeons talking in a group like "yo I saw someone over there selling a gram bruh"
Or lions running to their prey on animal channel like "I'm coming bitch! Get ready to be eaten!"
It's more of a harmless request. The telepathy one could be scary though, depending on who you overheard and if they would want to silence you.

>all the qts become blind
>Low fertility rate in third world countries
>Advanced gene editing to become whatever the hell you want becomes a reality

Genie isn't subhuman, he's immortal.

Make all white people proud of their countries, heritage, race, make them value families again and abolish feminism so the population remains growing, and make sure white men continue to dominate the world (as contrary to popular belief, they have made the world better for everyone).

>Everybody gets a Prius.

Fucking triggered.

Genies aren't sub human. They're above humans. Like gods kinda.

You could sell your prius and get free money, I think.

>what is Universe 25

It's like you want an apocalypse famalam

Sell it to who? Everyone already has one!

Wish #1: Make everyone white.

And I'm done.

Wow just looked that expirament up and it's pretty interesting.

Can you wish Mazda to make a reliable rotary engine for me?

I used all mine giving everyone nine inch dicks.

>No more jews
>No more sandniggers
>Infinite wishes

I want to be a little girl. I'll be so cute that the world will be a better place.

Anyone who has been to pol has a super obession with becoming a trap
I'm immune to this
Hillary has sex with 8 africans and the video is released a week before voting

>Hillary has sex with 8 africans and the video is released a week before voting
Oh god my eyes

First off I wish for humanity to know the tech required to instantly terraform any other planet into a livable state instantly with simple cheap tech (which is available to everyone).

Second wish for the release of cheap antigrav/general fancy spaceship tech to consumers.

So now pretty much anyone in the world can for the price of a ps4 or whatever get a ship and fly off to another planet, turn it into an eden and live there.

3rd wish is for me to have infinite money, because it will make me happy. If I'm happy, I'm nicer to everyone else and they'll be happy too.

>Manolo logic

Why are Czechs the biggest fucking weaboo losers out of all Slavs? Every Westerner degeneracy that exists comes to Czech Republic first.

No fedoras here, no MLP trash here... but I literally saw "young men" in Czechia wear their fedoras proudly, wear MLP shirts like it's no thing and have anime lolicon girls on their cell phone backgrounds.

>Exterminate the jews.

They're exterminating themselves. Their women are even more vile than white women, which is actually tough to beat.

1: all muslims become infertile
2: cancer is no longer a thing
3: saiyan powers.

Worldwide communism and , obviously, no borders :^)

Why do you rob objects you find on beach?

1. All Jewish women sukk my willy :^)
2. Trump is now my dad
3. National animal is now a bear

I wish for faggot OP to kill himself three times.

You forgot the classic.
"Happiness for everybody, for free, so nobody would leave abused"