Is it true that Europeans are okay with being nude in public?

Is it true that Europeans are okay with being nude in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRn6lzNEKkc
nytimes.com/2017/11/22/style/girl-scouts-hugs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M_hMe_mvm9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The soy boy leftist meme is real

we're not, just some leftist disease-ridden scum

>dat tiny dick

Get some taste, nigger.

show yours, my asian friend

That's not funny

>avergae european penis size
no wonder their women prefer mohammed's

He doesn't have big boobs

There is mohamed too

*ehem*
youtube.com/watch?v=iRn6lzNEKkc

Why not?

Google: nakukymppi

>no wonder their women prefer mohammed's
They don't, this is an American meme
Middle Eastern/Indian men are notorious for their tiny cocks
Muslims might be fucking us over in other ways, but there certainly isn't an epidemic of women desperate to sleep with them
It's a meme imagined by race-obsessed Americans projecting their nigger situation onto Europe

White women prefer intelligence over sex

>yfw it's still above the korean average

>White women prefer money over sex

>Sudan

>all women prefer money over sex

the brown one in the middle has great bod

Didn't know people with pubes still exist

Nudism in public is only allowed if you see this sign

self-reported though

>europoors already replied

Why are White so insecure about their women?

80% is self-reported, garbage.

wtf I love Sudan now

t. have never seen woman's body face to face

I would be too if I was around Black and Arab bulls all day

They are limits to what we could except as "okay". Of course, just like america, we too, have to deal with degenerates.

they aren't. just tired of menes with no basis in reality.
>tfw giving a serious answer and you're called insecure

>OP posts a pic full of naked women
>90% of posts in the thread focus on men and their dicks
why is Sup Forums such a fagfest

Cocks...

why even dignify them mate

It's self reported, if suddenly everybody in Europe would start saying they have 20cm dicks, average would rise. This is why everybody thinks blacks have big dicks, because of those self report numbers

Stayed at a hostel in Lima, Peru and there was this Ukrainian flat chested gal who would randomly walk around topless, so yes, most of them don't give a damn about nudity,

hhmmmmm, yes sure thing they do lol

Nice projections. Are you trying to tell me that her body is unnatractive?

>t. have never seen woman's body face to face
Rich coming from you

I thought Murricans were too

>my instagram
>lolis posting topless pictures
>I don't care
>they don't care
>americans would go crazy for that

t, virgin
just a mediocre desu

Well they look like a boy at that age, hebe posting topless pictures would be a different story.

link?

They would sperg out and start uncontrollably sharting

Some are older than that, growing tits, still no one cares

lolno

What's the difference from their normal behavior?

>he was looking at males junk
Are you pidor or something?

she probablt smells weird or wants open relationships

Yeah mate post the bodies of all the supermodels you've penetrated so far I would love to see them.

Okay user but now I know your standard.

There's literally nothing wrong with non-sexualised nudity

not for americans
they get horrified when they see a topless 4 year old girl as if it was a sick thing

yeah, but when i see nice tties or ass on beach i can't help but pop a boner

>i can't help but pop a boner
This site is for people that are past their puberty years.If you are still a hormonal teenager you should be posting on Reddit and not here.

>low test, the post

>gook
>mocking someone for having a small dick
How much of a hypocrite are you?

>if you see hot woman and not arroused you're virgin teenager
unlike you im not asexual faggot

t. butthurt microdick sandnigger

are you serious or are you proxy netouyo?
you cant blame someone's dick when it's not hard on

>you cant blame someone's dick when it's not hard on
Typical pencil dick's excuse

go outside at least take a walk user
stop making your mommy cry

네다음 반박 못하는 빠가사리

Not funny

이러니까 어딜가도 인정못받고 친구도없지
어휴

No. This is a stupid meme. Some degenerates in Germany and elsewhere might have nudist tendencies but this is not at all common.

꺼져 병신 씹선비 돼지색햐

On a serious note. I've never in my 25 years ever seen someone being nude in public in Sweden.

People are dressed like they are trying to retake Stalingrad in the winter or something most of the year. Only ever seen one upskirt as well since nobody wars skirts. Shit sucks.

>he has underwear when showering

In some places it's ok but not in general punlic.

>People are dressed like they are trying to retake Stalingrad in the winter or something most of the year.
lol

h-how do you dress user?

Some girl went full nude here as an artproject. About an hour later she was arrested.

Another girl demonstrated that female nipples should have the same rights as male nipples and went topless in demonstration. This was allowed as it is was subject of the demonstration and no one was harmed.

Tell that to America, violence is a-ok but something innocent like a nude body is something shameful. In movies this is always weird to see after sex: the guy is already wearing underpants again and the girl has to cover up her boobs with the sheets. It's retarded how they handle that stuff

I am very sure that those grandpas that go on nude walks in the forrest and Alps here are not some crazy leftists.

>female nipples should have the same rights as male nipples
I'd support a law like that. Doesn't seem fair, the double standard we have nowadays.

Male nipples aren't considered erotic by women, but women nipples are considered very erotic by men.

>ITT: underage, roasties, and trolls not knowing the difference between grower and shower

learn to read, Swebage

Yes. Forty four countries with individual cultures are all comfortable with being naked.

What's up with ameritards and sweeping every country in Europe under the same rug?

Here in northern Sweden it's ok. Mostly because no one gives a shit.
People swim and sauna nude all the time with friends and strangers.

>met one ukrainian slut tourist in peru
>''so yes, most of them don't give a damn about nudity''
retard

There are Mohameds in West Africa too.

>they don't know the grower/shower difference

Well, define public...
In the sauna you have to be naked, and yes, they are 99% of the time mixed.
Naked beaches are also quite common.
But just walking around naked in the city? Not common at all. Maybe some stupid leftists protests or some (((art))) projects...

This made me kek

according to americans, hugging is a sexual gesture.
nytimes.com/2017/11/22/style/girl-scouts-hugs.html
two planes wasn't enough

and I bet you enjoy it you sick fuck!

that's because americans have deeply degenerated family relations.

americans are dumped from their houses when they reach adulthood by their parents and children return it by putting their parents in nursing homes.

My mother's friend worked in a Nursing home in california for a few weeks (she went there with her husband and children). Her husband got a lucrative contract with some burger company but since he was only there on a workers visa she (my mother's friend) struggled to find a job because her legal position in the USA was literally "wife of my husband".

She said it was a truly horryfying experience. All the patients there were constantly drugged so they'd behave like fucking vegetables all day long and the sanitary conditions were worse than what you'd see in Poland during the 90s political and economical crisis.
And the most ridiculous bit about is it the families of these people pay top fucking dollar for this kind of "care".
No idea what's wrong with americans. Truly egoistic, self-absorbed people with no dignity or compassion.

>there are no bidets in germanic countries
Imagine the smell of shit IRL in that image

i heard that e*ropeans practice homosexuality in public and it is considered totally normal there

> No idea what's wrong with americans. Truly egoistic, self-absorbed people with no dignity or compassion.
Lol true

>Argentina
>14/88
The Führer's legacy

oh yes homosexuality is much better when practices in the army barracks, right vanya?

Well...

>sauna in my gym last week
>obviously everyone is naked, there are signs everywhere saying "no clothes after this point" at the entrance
>shower after a round in the sauna
>sandmonkey comes in the shower, wearing boxershorts
>stares at my dick like the homo he probably was
>goes on showering in his shorts
>really, really carefully washed his dick and butt inside his fucking shorts, god beware anyone could see a bit of his butt/dick
>walks out in them

Not sure how he dressed again... he might wear that shorts to this very day.

Clearly he was hiding something

That would have been a very tiny stick of dynamite...

Can a Euro explain what is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_hMe_mvm9Q

>Very erotic by men

Mohammed please, Most men don't give a shit about tits in a non erotic setting, If you see some chick breastfeeding a kid in public do you get hard?

>chick breastfeeding a kid in public do you get hard?
Depends if shes breastfeeding me or not

>Another girl demonstrated that female nipples should have the same rights as male nipples and went topless in demonstration. This was allowed as it is was subject of the demonstration and no one was harmed.

Would it be okay to have swimsuits that perfectly follow the penis shape? If women are allowed to show camel toes, I want that right too.

no we are not okay with it but some still do it nevertheless.

only the french would have this request

Only topless at the beach.